Every Little Thing

Clemence Cade

Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Who would've known that an arrange marriage would have a pleasant ending. Though her life wasn't a fairytale, Clemence was satisfied with what fate decided to give her.

Running her fingers through the soft, silky, gorgeous blonde hair, Clemence hummed a lullaby as she watched her daughters sleep. Her lips curved up in a sincere smile, watching the girls leaning on each other's back as their breath became audible in the woman's ear. Oh god, they were beautiful. They had their father's nose, their mother's jawline and eyes. Undeniably, Clemence and Anthony were a gorgeous couple and it wasn't odd for their kids to inherit their genes.

The mother of two kissed her children goodnight, slowly making her way toward the door. Leaning her head toward the mahogany door, her tired eyes couldn't seem to leave her girls, she wanted them no harm, and she wanted them all the happiness in the world. And finally, finally the woman left the room and headed downstairs. Flicking her wand, Clemence turned the lights on as well as the music player, playing a soft, slow French jazz. She ran her index fingers through the bottles of wine and finally stopped at a New Zealand pinot noir. Grasping for the bottle, she popped it open before pouring it on her glass.​
<i>
</i>

Anthony Cade had never been happier and he hadn't expected that when he found out that he would be in an arranged marriage. When the news had been broken to him it had felt like a final kick from his dead father but after getting to know Clemence he had come to see the whole situation as a blessing. Then came their children and Anthony felt something else entirely and it was something he couldn't put into words.

The man was in a lucky position that he was able to spend a lot of time with his wife and children but that day he had spent most of his time with his brother. His older brother Archer was in a bad place, his marriage was over, his children weren't speaking to him and he had a baby with some woman he had a one-night stand with. An arranged marriage didn't seem so crazy. Once he was finally free from his brother Anthony made his way home and opened the door to the mansion. "Honey I'm home," He called into the house before heading to the living room where he expected to find his wife.

</FONT></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#36648B"><FONT font="Times New Roman">Drawing the glass of the fine wine, Clemence gazed at the two stories penthouse. Her lonely heart couldn't seem to be satisfied with the German glass or the French curtain that could only be afford by the 1% of the society. Perhaps she longed for her husband to fill the gap in her heart the whole time her little ones fell asleep. And though she was used to the lifestyle and grandeur manor that her father had, Clemence secretly wished to have Anthony more to herself. But how could she admit her feelings to him? Or tell him bluntly? He had worked so much to keep up with the lifestyle of the family.

Hearing the masculine voice seeking for his wife, Clemence's lips curved up into a smile. "Oop daddy's 'ome" leaning back to the island, Clemence didn't move her lazy feet. "Wha' made you come 'ome so early?" her voice was soft and gentle. Blue eyes reflected her excitement toward the arrival of her husband. "Jus' in case you're wondering, I've pu' our girls to sleep"
her right eyes winked at him playfully.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back