Evening Meal

Isabelle Valentina

OOC First Name
Samantha
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
As she entered the Great Hall, Isabelle couldn't help but grin with satisfaction as the decadent smells wafted through the room. It was already very crowded, and Isabelle had to struggle to reach the Gryffindor table, occasionally stammering a "sorry" or "excuse me" as she picked her way through the mass of students.

Her deep chocolate eyes lit up excitedly as she spotted her favorite meal, spaghetti pomodoro, and she quickly grabbed a gold-embossed plate. It seems like not everything from my old world is gone, she thought as she remembered her mother preparing the same dish at her home. She absentmindedly ran her fingers through her thick brown hair.

Suddenly, Isabelle spotted a bowl of tomato soup a few feet away. It was just out her reached, but as she stretched out to retrieve it, her elbow brushed against a goblet of pumpkin juice. Someone jostled Isabelle from behind and she lost her balance, knocking the glass onto its owner.

"Merlin, I'm so sorry!" she cried, immediately grabbing a napkin. "I swear I can be so clumsy sometimes." She felt her cheeks turn rosy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back