OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
bi
Gaby didn't expect to know that much people, well, not know but have heard about them. The next one on her list was a boy younger than her but a Ravenclaw too. So she decided to have some snack and meet the guy at the same time. "Adam Maxwell-Kramer? Why is your name so long? But I have a rose for you," Gaby loudly called out.

pink for @Adam Maxwell-Kramer

He came down at the Great Hall because it was too much in the common room. All of a sudden roses were being delivered to everybody and it was getting annoying. Adam hoped that none of his distant family members had sent him one. He knows Naomi was a Kawaii and loves flowers but he wouldn’t expect the Woodlock’s to send one either. He sat at their table for a good few minutes until somebody called for him. “That’s me.” He answered as he turned around to the new transfer. “Both my parents are well-known. Unfortunately, they decided to combine their last name on their only child.” Adam furrowed his eyebrows as the mentioned of a rose. “Oh, god.”

"Okay, nice," Gaby approached the guy. "Huh? Must be a problem to be known everywhere you go," she chuckled. She honestly had no idea who he was, as she came from France, she didn't really know the people around yet. "It's a pink rose! Someone likes youuu," she teased him a little as she handed.out the rose and the note.

Adam Kramer

Hey there!

~A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back