español es obligatorio por favor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroha Jennings

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
espa?ol es obligatorio por favor!

<r><COLOR color="#9300C4"><s></s><FONT font="Comic Sans MS"><s></s>I has a plotting <E>:)</E><br/>
<br/>
I'm making a set of twins from Argentina, but I've decided that with my pile of characters its best if I just use one of them myself. One is called Laura, the other is called Isobel. They speak both Spanish and English (mostly el ingles) but they usually have a few spanish words mixed in with the english.<br/>
<br/>
Does that all make sense????<br/>
<br/>
Anyway, I'd like to control Laura, so would like someone else to take Isobel. <I><s></s>If you want to control Isobel you must know a little spanish.<e></e></I> I know that sound kinda control-freak-ish, but it is nessecary for my plans. <br/>
<br/>
The twins are 10 yrs old, and Isobel is quite mean. They are also identical (so if you have a playby idea please tell me!!!)<br/>
<br/>
OK, I think thats it <E>:)</E><e></e></FONT><e>
</e></COLOR></r>

Yo puerdo, but my Spanish is blahish -Meaning I can communicate with you but my response would probably span-english- In rl I'm half Puerto Rican, but I'm more a speaker than a writer, Maddiie Spanish but she hardly speaks much herself. Its up to you reallly.

Yeah, I hardly know any myself (this is my 2nd year learning it) so I think that'd be fine :) . The idea is that Isobel and Laura speak Spanish to each other, but English to everyone else, with a few spanish words mixed in :p

Just letting you know, most (when their characters are speaking in a different language) put it in italics or a different format then any of the other words but still in English so other people can read their roleplays and so even if the RPier can't speak/write the language their character will be able to.

Just pm me when you finally decide I want more option for you besides myself. This will probably be my last character [[very addicting but I need to cut it out for a while =P]]

Would you like to take Isobel? (Yes I agree, HNZ is addicting. I haven't done much homework since I joined :r )

Sure ^~^ just pm me with more details if you like? Or I could just make the charry now n,n

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back