Escape Artist

Willow Holland

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Shedua Wood Wand with a string of Thestral tail feather 9 1/2 inch
Willow at the moment was sick of school. She wanted an adventure and the only way she was going to get that was if she gave Drumstrang the slip. She had done this before so it wasn't like it was anything new but there was still the danger of being caught and punished by the Drumstrang staff. With her deep brown curls tucked under her black cap and her practiced scowl Willow could pull off looking like a boy so she assumed she could get away with it. She was half way to the Drumstrang gates when she head a noise coming from the darkness of the grounds. Willow paused and stood still as a statue. If she was going to get caught she wasn't going to get caught to easily.

Scipio was really getting tired of the gloom-filled common room and dormitory.He had no classes that day which left him free to sit around and do nothing except being bored out of his mind.So in the end he decided that if he was going to get bored he would do it outside the castle and away from it's gloom.The afternoon was chilly,and Scip had his furry cloak to protect him from the cold.

He roamed the grounds alone,admiring the beautiful lake and woods around it.The grounds were so huge that one could easily get lost.Scip lost track of time because he was in the woods where he couldn't see the sky and didn't realise how late it was.The sun was setting on the horizon when Sip emerged from the trees.

Scip knew he would be in a lot of trouble if he was caught outside after curfew.He started towards the castle but then he saw a boy,or was it a girl?He/she was walking towards the wrong side,instead of rushing towards the castle they were walking towards the gates. He followed them for a while until he reached closer."Hey wait up!You should be going back to your dorm,it's quite late."he called out in a worried tone.He noticed that the person had stopped walking.

The boy that had come up to her did see her and did talk to her. Unfortunetly he told Willow exsactly what she knew and did not want to hear. "Like I give a f*ck how late it is." She said then placed her hands over her mouth. Her clothing may have made her look like a boy but her voice, no matter how tough it sounded, gave a way that she was indeed female in the most technical sense. Willow rolled her eyes and sighed. She wasn't going to be fooling anyone anymore so she decided that maybe she could scare someone away. "Man if I don get out of hurr I'm gonna go bonkers." She said in her half Bronx, half British accesent. She placed her arms around her chest and gave him the glear that said to most people get out of her way or she was going to be knocking someone out of her way.

This was not a good way to make friends but if he was going to insist she go back to the castel Willow didn't have much a choice. "Any chance I can get ya to come with?" She asked somewhat hoping that the boy would not rat her out and she could get going to the local pub. Willow wasn't going to drink there but she had heard that one of her favoret wizarding bands was going to play there. The danger plus the music was enough to make Willow up for anything.

Scipio figured two things out.First,it was a girl who was quite convincingly disguised as a boy.And second,this wasn't a pretty-princess-sparkly-poo type girl.Her choice of words also suggested the same.Scipio realized that it would be damn hard to get her back in the castle and Scip didn't like to be pushy where he saw trouble,most of the time.He tried to come up with something which would convince her to come back with him.But he didn't know how to be persuasive with girls,especially her types.

When she asked him if could get him to go with her by any chance,Scipio had second thoughts about returning to the castle.He had been damn bored all day and truth be told,he had been trying to escape ever since he got to Dumstrang.And here was a golden chance to get some hours far from this gloomy and spooky castle.He didn't care if this got him a one way ticket to detention,he had decided."I can't let you go alone,and I've been looking for a way out of this place ever since I got here.So I am thinking why not?"he told the girl with a crooked smile and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Willow gave her her dagger tooth smile in return. She had found a partner in crime for the night. She really didn't need one but in Willow's mind it was better to have someone along than to have that same person tattle on her. "Hope you like the Twisted Cauldron because that's who I'm going to see." She said as she took a rope out of her bag and looped it around the top of the gate. She placed one foot on the gate and pushed herself up to hope over the top. "There other ways to get out but this is the easiest of you know how to do it. The only problem is that you have to get over the gate before the enchantment on it kicks in which is in two steps. After that the gate seems to grow as you climb making it seem like you get halfway up but can never get to the top." She said while looking at the gloves that she had on. They where starting to fray so Willow decided that she would turn them into biker gloves when she got the time.

The boy she had invited along seemed to be as bored of the castle as she was. This was a good thing seeing as she really didn't want to spend more time in detention than she already had. Her escapade in France had gotten her two months of scrubbing floors. "Name's Paradox by the way." She said as she waited for the boy to get over the gate.

"The Twisted Cauldron?Never heard of it before,I just joined the school see?But It couldn't be worse than staying in the school."he said as he watched her as she threw the rope over the gate and started climbing.As she told him what he had to do Scip's palms started sweating.He had never tried to do this kind of adrenaline charged things before but he hoped that he wouldn't totally suck at it.Scip had long legs and a flexible body which allowed him to be pretty agile if he wanted to.

He grabbed the rope firmly with both hands and planted his foot on the gate,he swung his other leg with all his might over the top of the gate.Then he climbed over to the other side and jumped down,pulling the rope with him."Thanks."he told her as he handed her the rope."Scipio,but you can call me Scip,"he told her extending his hand for her to shake.

Willow shrugged. "Well Twisted Cauldron is an inde band so I shouldn be surprised." She said as she put the rope back in the bag. She took off the cap that had her hair hidded and ran a hand through the curls even though it wouldn't help any. Willow's hair was always a knotted mess. "Ah ya get used to things around here. The school's a drag but what school isn't." Willow added. She was kinda happy to meet someone new even if it was a sort of pretty boy. She started to walk down the path to the village that was near the school.

"Ow....I like music.I play a guitar,nothing too fancy,just soft romantic music type."he told her absentmindedly and then realized that she didn't look like she liked romantic music so he decided to change the topic."And I can surely say they haven't named the NEWTs without thought.The workload is totally exhausting."he said with a grin.He remembered how his mother used to give him so much work when she was home-schooling him.

"What year are you in?"he asked her.She looked like she could be around his age but he might have been mistaken.He zipped his hoodie as he realized that it was chilly out there.He fell into step beside her humming quietly to himself.

Willow loved all music no matter what it was. Music was her life even the romantic stuff. "Ey that's cool, that's cool. Nothing wrong with a balled or two. I play guitar myself. And sing, I 'an hit a good six octaves now. Not that I need them for the kind of thing I do." She said with a confident half smile on her face. Willow was anything but cocky even though it came out that way sometimes.

The talk turned to course work and Willow rolled her eyes. "Don do school stuff much. Can spin a spell like no one's business but can' open a book to save my life. Not my think ya know." She said. It was a good reason why she didn't know why a lot of people let the school work get them down. She didn't look at a good chunk of it and what she did look at she decided weather or not she wanted to do really. Most of the time she ended up turning in half assed assignments that the teachers knew she had spent a total of ten minutes on. She still pulled out solid 'A's though so no one really gave one iota how she did it. "Sixth year man. One more and I can kiss all schooling good bye." She said sticking her tongue out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back