Erratic RPing/absence explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspen Jones

OOC First Name
Anna
Wand
11 1/2" Asphodel, Hair from the Mane of a Kelpie (Grandmother's wand)
Hey all!
I'm apologising now for my future lack of presence here on HNZ... I have external exams coming up, and my school is recommending that we do 3 hours of study every night, and keep a balanced lifestyle. To me, a balanced lifestyle means a little bit of study, and then my computer/TV/technological time. Unfortunately, my parents just don't see life the same way as I do. So, as they do not consider HNZ a necessity, I may be disappearing for long times. But I may possibly be able to get on if they leave the computer logged on when I begin study leave... here's hoping!!

Also, on top of study, we're having our Celebration service next week, I'm traveling to Alexandra this weekend for singing competitions, I have about a month until our big dance concert, and my diabetes is slightly out of control at the moment (it's making me super tired, coz I'm hyperglycemic all the time), so all of this adds up to a very stressed little Anna. Don't panic if I get a bit snappy, or my RPs are suddenly cut off - this is probably because I get really tired at some point during my typing, decide I want to go to bed, and post it anyway, even though it's not finished.

So, after that rant-ish thing, just bear with me. I have 6 weeks of stress left, and then I'm free!!

Anna xx

D= I have 10 days of school left and i'm not exactly ready to leave.
I'ma gonna miss the 'ol school *sigh*

That's okay, I understand. I should be studying too lol but I'm just a little lazy in that department. Anywhooo...yr13 medley is gong to be epic x]

Annaaaa! :( *huggles* School and parents who don't understand the need for funtime are sillyyyyyy. And three hours study a night is just stupid. Rrrar. I don't understand you school-goin' folk.

I hope you feel better soon! I would offer you showtunes, but I can't produce anything nearly as good as your epic loathing song :lol:

Go and learn anything from Legally Blonde and I will love you. And next time I see you, as long as it's not too public, I shall finish the loathing song, in harmony with myself, with actions :)

LIKE!

This will be my mission as soon as I know what the hell I'm doing next week :lol: I'm actually not sure where I'll be living :/

Smile Anna :)

I'm sure you will do brilliantly in your exams (ie better than I will :p ) so... um... yeah. (Wow I'm awful at this lol)

Parents can suck sometimes, I'm only allowed online in the weekends and on Fridays (thank you sooo much library computers!!!). And breathe. Breathing is good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back