Epicly turned around

Kuyumo Katsunie

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
"A summer elsewhere would be good for you" Kuyumo's friends said. "I don't think you and your sisters have ever been to Ireland." Her friends said and of course they were right. "Come with us I don't think you Uncle will mind you taking the time off." They had sprung on her. All valed comments but still Kuyumo had to think about it. She should have thought about it longer. The tall-ish, green clad japanese girl was looking about as lost as one could get. Her friends said that they were going to get together at Killiney Beach but Kuyumo, who usually had a good sence of direction, couldn't for the life of here figure out where that was.

Looking down at her map again she cursed in Japanese. Why did nothing look the way it was on the map or even the road signs make sence. Kuyumo wished that Kita where here at least they could be lost together. Thinking of her (somewhat) more intellegent twin made Kuyumo feel slightly better. If the map was not going to make sence the people going to. Re-twisting a curl in her hands Kuyumo walked up to a random person and asked "Do you know how to get to..." Kuyumo looked back down at the name of the place that her friends wanted her to go to "Killiney Beach?" Her voice was slightly accented though her mastery of English was good.

Mark sighed as he made his stop at the gas station near his house. How was such an expensive car, using up so much gas. And not to mention that the gas prices were sky rocketing every other day. Maybe moving back to Ireland wasn't such a good idea. Mark put back the nozzle and paid for the gas inside the little shop. Coming back out of the little store, he was approached by a girl.

" Oh, Killiney beach?" His Irish accent very visible. " I'm about to go there right now if you want to join me?" He smiled at the girl. Obviously she wasn't from around here. So what would be the problem with giving her a ride?

The man that had offered to give her ride smiled at her and Kuyumo blushed. She placed her hand on her cheek to feel the warmth, very surpised indeed. This was a girl that thought little about boys and men unless she and her sister were playing games with them. Their pureblood mother always taught them that men where expecable and that a woman's job was to drain as much she could from them until she tired of them. That smile made her think different for just one moment.

Soon after Kuyumo collected herself and smiled charmingly. "If you don't mind taking me." She said cheerly. He was just taking her to the beach and when she got there she would find her friends and rip them a new one for leaving her in the hotel alone. She looked around and saw his car. A muggle device that Kuyumo had only seen in her muggle studies class. "A ride in that?" Kuyumo asked somewhat kindly but with a little nervaceness in her voice. She hoped that it came across as the nervaceness that would be felt by young girl when she was getting in a car with a stranger. It would be really difficult to explain that she had never been in a car before.

Mark looked around to see if anyone was around, " I would say that we apparate, but it's a bit to dangerous." He said quietly, and pointed to how many people there were around the gas station. He didn't want to get into trouble at all. Mark pushed her blondish hair back out of his face. He stepped towards the car and opened the door for the girl.

" By the way, my name is Mark, Mark Finnigan." He nodded smiling at her. " Don't worry, the car doesn't bite." He gave a charming smile.

Kuyumo cluched at the stitch at the neck of the dress. "You're magic. Oh thank goodness you're magic." She said just as quietly because of the muggles that could have been around but her realife was still evendent. "Here I thought I was going to have to explain why I called a expensive looking thing a 'that' and sound shallow." She said with a laugh. Kuyumo followed him to the car watching him open the door. She looked around. There was someone else getting a car and she mirrored them while listening to his name.

"Kuyumo, Kuyumo Katsunie. If that's to hard for you most of my friends call me Momo meaning plum." She said with a wide smile. She remembered when she had first gotten that name. "Nice to meet you Mark-san." She said while tucking a lock of brown hair behind her ear. She looked around the inside of the car with wonder in her eyes. How did it run again? She tried to go through her muggle studies class but remembered that a good chunk of that class she had slept along side her sister.

Mark laughed, " Of course I'm magic, Finnigan clan is all magic." He gave a big smile. All of his brothers and sisters were magical. " Oh, don't worry, when I was little, I thought that this was some big contraption." He laughed as he got to his side of the car. " Ok, I'll call you Momo, it's a bit easier if you don't mind." He said before putting the key into the ignition. " You put the key in, turn it, and bam, there we go." He said as he started to drive out of the gas station and onto the highway. He was atleast going ninety miles an hour, " You scared?" He smiled looking over at her.

Kuyumo laughed along with him. "This is a muggle part of Irland though which I don't even know why my friends wanted to come here in the first place. I like the places that we've visited but it doesn't seem like their style you know?" She said shaking her head. "Finnigan..." She murmered looking up trying to remember the names of mostly magical witches and wizards that she had come across while working for her uncle's company but there where too many so she gave up. "I still think that." She said laughing a little while still looking around. They started to move and Kuyumo shook her head. "I've gone this fast on a broom before." She said smileing wide. Yes it was while chasing down a guy that was tring to get away from them in a car but stll.

She saw that there was a scrap of cloth hanging off the side of the door with a metal bit. She had noticed that there was something that stuck out of the side of her seat the looked back of the scrap of cloth. "This goes in here right?" She asked as she pulled at the cloth and put it to the plastic bit by the seat. When nothing happened Kuyumo looked at the cloth then at the metal bit. She put the metal bit to the plastic bit which fit perfectly then heard a click. Kuyumo squeaked. "Oh god I'm acting like my friend Soma!" She said putting her hand on the side of her face.

Mark nodded, it was true. This part of Ireland wasn't really filled with magical folk. " Yeah, there's a lot of us." He chuckled as he made a sharp turn, " Sorry." He said smiling at her. " Oh that?" He asked, making sure that she was talking about the seat belt. " Looks like you got the hang of it." He said looking from her back to the road. " Hold on tight." Mark laughed as he started to really speed down the highway. " So you just decided to come to the beach here? Or is there maybe your boyfriend here?" He asked her, maybe he could take her out tonight, depending on her answer.

"Woo!" Kuyumo yelled as Mark made the turn. She had pummped her fist in the air. The speed was giving her an adranalin rush that she often got on a broom or while practicing fighting with her sister. "No my friends Soma, Katari and Ai decided to go on holiday in Ireland and since I'm usually the one that finds the trouble so they brought me along so I could find them a good time. We've hit a few clubs so far and we decided to go the beach out here today. Then they just ditch me." She said rolling her eyes. Kuyumo laughed at the last part of the question. "What boyfriend? Between training from my uncle's company and the contracts that he has my sister and I out on I hardly have the time for one." She said laughing again. It was the truth. After graduating Drumstrang Kita and Kuyumo had been working full time. They where still a pair of little troublemakers but now it was actually helping instead of hurting.

Mark laughed, no one had ever been excited when he made sharp turns or went too fast. " Well thank Merlin that you like speed." And that you don't have a boyfriend, but he would keep that to himself.. for now. " So how about you and I go out tonight?" He asked looking at her. " I know this great waterfall, it's amazing." He nodded. " You kinda have to trust me." He shrugged his shoulders, " I live here." Mark turned his grey eyes to face her.

Kuyumo pressed her lips together then smiled brightly. "I like speed and movement. I know sevral kinds of muggle fighing arts that look cool if you do them like." She commented. He didn't have to say that he was glad that she didn't have a boyfriend. Kuyumo knew he wouldn't have asked her out if she said her out if she had said she had one. This was also a sign to Momo-daling that he may very well be single. He was the type that a girl would risk being the "Other" for. "Alright then I'll met you at my hotel later on then." She said with a wide girn on her face. "You have to take me to see it then!" She said trying very hard not to grab his arm like she would have if he wasn't driving. Her next comment died in her throat as her deep brown orbs locked on to his. Kuyumo blushed and looked down. "Really that is so cool." She said at last.

Mark nodded, " Speed and movement?" He turned to smile at her, " I surf, that's the only speed and movement that I see when I'm here, and can't do anything magical." Mark sighed and pushed his hair back. He was happy that she agreed to let him take her out. " Alright, sounds good." He looked at her, " Don't be afraid of me, " He gave a small laugh, " I like to joke, I'm Irish remember?" He said smiling sweetly at her as they pulled into the beach. " Well looks like where here." He parked the car and looked over at her.

Kuyumo thought about it a little bit. Surfing? As in the water? Yes that was it she had read about that when her sister and her where trying to find something cool to do for a winter break. They ended up choosing "I snowboard when I have the time for it. They say that it's a 360 opposite of surfing but I love it." She said reflectively. "Really, You can't even play Quidditch?" She asked with a tilted head. There where a lot of people that couldn't play quidditch to save their lives but still Kuyumo was wondering if he was the Finnigan that she was thinking of. She could swear that she had heard the name before.

The beach was not too far now and Mark pulled into the sidewalk. "Oh I'm not afraid of you but I am a little afraid of the road." She said now that the car had stopped she really did grab his arm enthusiastically. She leaned over and whispered. "Does you being Irish mean I get to kiss you?" then pushed the door open and got out of the car in a way that made skirt of her dress swish a bit more around her legs.

Mark smiled, " Of course I can play Quidditch, what kind of Finnigan would I be if I couldn't." He said jokingly to her. All of his family were on Quidditch teams, especially Caysi, being a seeker. " But surfing is really my thing, I am a sporty type of guy.. but surfing just completes the soul." The brownish hair boy laughed. " You must've heard of the Finnigans, my dad is Seamus Finnigan, owns his own world wide real estate company that Caysi owns right now." He looked over at her, she must know. " I'm the well.. second oldest." He laughed.

" The road.. it does nothing, except lets me speed on it." The Yale graduate looked over at the girl. " Well then, Ms. Kuyumomo.. I think that it does." Mark got out of the car, taking his shirt off to go surfing. He took out his surf board. " I'll see you tonight." He gave her a quick peck on the cheek before running off to the waters, winking at her in the distance.

Kuyumo laughed at his joke. Once thinking about it Kita had at one point been obsessed with a team which had a female seeker by the name of Finnigan. It wasn't him though, it defiantly wasn't him. "Never thought about it that way before." She said said laughing somewhat. "Wait, my uncle Kanto Sato has a few contracts out with him doesn't he?" She asked thinking again. She was sure that she had heard the name outside of sports. "I'm the oldest of my mother's brood but it's really not what people think it is." She said with a wide smile. She liked to hear him laugh and there was something about it that made her want to talk more than she usually did.

"Well dua." She said looking over. At first she had burned red because of the seemingly rock hard boy of his she burned even deeper red when he pecked her on the cheek. That was when Katari showed up squealing. The other two showed up apologizing for what they had done but asking her endless questions about the guy with the surf board that had just left. In rapid Japanese Kuyumo and her friends spoke of what any girls out on holiday would talk about Kuyumo grinned to herself. This was a very good day after all.
Later that evening

That night a bright pink Kuyumo was waiting outside of her hotel which she had given Mark directions to. She hoped that he remembered her then again she had made an impression. She always had. Whether it was a good or bad one was yet to be seen. Still Kuyumo held on tightly to her florescent pink hand bag like it would save her life.

Mark was speeding, but not too much. Too much speed in one day would take away from tomorrow. The brown haired boy looked down at his shirt, his sister had bought it for him, but he never had put it on before tonight, it seemed nice.. to him atleast. The Yale graduate pulled with his convertible at the hotel that Kuyumo was in. He had been thinking about what she had said about her uncle, and he had asked his dad about them, and of course everyone knows eachother and it's a happy little family of some sorts. " Ok, let the pink bag go." He said jokingly. " You look great by the way." Mark smiled down at her. He led her over to the car and opened the door for her. " Well I talked to my dad, and it seems like your uncle and him are good friends." The brown haired boy nodded.

Kuyumo felt like hugging him. Being a gentlemen or not not many outside of Japan seemed to notice the fact that she was, for lack of a better word, a Neon. This meant that she dressed in a lot of nearly nearly glow in the dark colors her absolute favoret being highlighter yellow. She would go as far as dyeing her hair that color like one of her cousens did but she liked to ware it. Even to Kuyumo who didn't even know the difference between a bumper and muffler knew that the convertible was an beautiful piece of work. "At this rate people are going to think I'm going out with you for your money." She joked back when he got out and made the comment about her bag. "Uncle Sato will be pleased." Kuyumo said rolling her eyes. "And after I nearly screamed at him for trying to hook me up with someone because it would strignthen the ties of buisness." She said shaking her head. This was not why she was seeing Mark tonight.

" Well atleast both you and I know that it's not for that reason, there are more things in this world other than money." He nodded as he too, got into the car. " Seeing as our families know each other, it'll be all good." Mark put the key in the ignition. " I think that I might have met your father once or twice." He said, scratching his neck. Mark just drove remembering the streets which lead them to the fountain. It was a relatively nice fountain. " Here we are, we just have to walk a bit." Mark said climbing out of the car, " Here's the pathway." The boy said as he walked along the path to the fountain. The path had trees, bushes and was a forest. " I kinda lied to you, it's a water fall." He said laughing, as he saw it through the spaces between the leaves. " Here we are." Mark said looking at the waterfall.

Kuyumo nodded. She went out with guys for a lot of reasons but money was not one of them. Most of the men with money in Japan where either *******s or gross old men. Her uncle may have wanted her to marry pure but he wasn't as harsh as some of the other families. Kuyumo looked down a little. "You mean my uncle. My father's been dead for around ten years now." She said biting her lip. She didn't want to seem like she was still sad about it. She and Kita had been four when his body had been found missing it's head. From what she remembered about him though the man had been a kind one.

They came to a fountain and Kuyumo looked at Mark. This was what he wanted her to see. It was nice of course but what else would there be? "Oh of course." She said following the path. Kuyumo was thankful that she chose to ware flats no matter how much you could see them from space. She followed Mark down the forest looking path when he stopped and pointed through the threes. Kuyumo's eyes went wide. "You creep how can you lie about something so beautiful." She said hitting him playfully. "Can we walk under it?" She asked already reaching to take off her flats.

Mark looked at the water, it was so nice and peaceful. " Oh yes, I meant your uncle.. sorry." He shook his head, that wasn't a smart move.
" I actually forgot what a waterfall was, I was a bit nervous before so I just blurted it out without really thinking anything." He scratched the back of his neck. " Of course we can go under it, I see some other people so if they can do it, so can we." He chuckled as he took his flip flops off and headed for the water, " Be careful." He said to her, he didn't want her to get hurt.

Kuyumo smiled at Mark then walked forward. "It's ok, I was four after all and our uncle took such good care of us that our lives weren't all that bad. I just wanted to let you know." She said. She pulled at his arm, wanting him to come with her under the waterfall. "Hope I wasn't the one that made her nervous." She said giggling in a non-annoying way. They had seen girls that put on that irritating high pitched giggle thing that made Kuyumo just want to stab them with a pencil. "Please I used to skateboard for fun. And I can swim if I fall into the water either I swim or you come save me." She joked. Of course she was going to careful. She may have been sorted into Gryffendor her first year of Hogwarts but she wasn't a fool.

Mark nodded, thankfully he didn't hurt the girl's feelings. " Good good, you might have to come save me with those skills." He playfully joked with her as he held onto her arm; making sure that she didn't fall down. " Being from Durmstrang I tend to act like a tough boy.. but that's what they wanted us to be there, to show off our skills, look tough and to try to impress other people." He shrugged his shoulders. " I would've preferred to have gone to Hogwarts where I was supposed to go, and have been sorted.. but to what house.. that I do not know." Mark laughed. To be quite honest, he didn't know where he would've gotten sorted. Slytherin was an option, he had the intensity and drive; Hufflepuff for being a sweet and caring guy; Gryffindor for being smart and realistic, and Ravenclaw for being smart and witty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back