Not open for further replies.

Paige Jacobs

OOC First Name
Kate II
Wand
Oak 14 3/4 Essence of Raven Feather
darkhair_zps429c338b.jpg

PAIGE JACOBS
So, I'm going to get back into this all at once, and put Paige out there for some RPs. I'm thinking the usual mixture of friends and enemies, as well as someone to teach her how to fly and play Quidditch (she never learnt during first year because of Paige reasons).

Paige has always been one to crave social interaction and care from others, and as she's never had a fully functional family relationship she tries to make close friendships instead - and often tries too hard. So anyone that thinks they can handle Paige's over-eagerness would be good for her. Or maybe they can't handle her, but that's good too. Paige isn't the type to fight with people, but she can make a situation very awkward, and cause people to feel uncomfortable when she initially refuses to take the hint that she isn't wanted. Also, recently Paige became desperate enough to decide that she needed to change herself to get friends - hence the change in hairstyle. She's in a little bit of a dark place at the moment.

Bullies or people wishing to exploit her would be welcome too. There's more Paige details here.

Also if anyone wants to volunteer to teach her to fly, that would be great, although it's more for me than Paige - this new Quidditch system sounds fun xD But she's athletic-ish, she'll enjoy it.

Realistically the best character I can offer is Jessie Vega my fifth year Hufflepuff. As an older member of the same house she could be a sort of mentor to Paige. Jessie is also a good flyer and has even tried out for the house team so maybe she could teach her to fly too.

This sounds good. I feel like Paige can use any help she can get, and a mentor that could also teach her to fly would be great ^_^ Who, where and how do you think this could begin?

Well they are housemates so maybe they can meet in the common room, Paige can tell Jessie about how she wants to learn to fly and what not and they can go from there.

Would you mind starting something?

I can offer my first year hufflepuf: Crystal Evans She is looking for friends very hard, she is a nice girl to see. But she is broken, she lost her mother when she was four. And her dad just broke after that. He could not take care of Crystal. So Crystal was taken from her father. She wants to make a new start on hogwarts. But always after the smile comes a tear. She is struggling and is looking for a great group of friends.

It sounds like Paige and Crystal have kind of similar backgrounds, so I think this could work. Paige wouldn't really mind that Crystal is younger than her, as she's pretty desperate for any friends at all. Paige is also a little bit broken at the moment, but also really sweet and friendly, so if you think Crystal can handle that then let's give this a shot ^_^

It sounds good, and i see now that she is older haha. But i think they could talk to each other good. And then crystal has someone who she can look up to maybe. Would you mind, starting something?

I don't know how great Paige is to look up to at this point, but sure I'll start something ^_^ Do you mind where it's set?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back