Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 17" Core of Crow's Feathers and Poplar 16 1/2" Core of Basilisk's Fang
Back in the Patriarch's lair where it was occupied privately by none other than the Patriarch himself, as well as the Ranee of the Zhefarovich family. Asparuh Zhefarovich the Third was not found upon his normal chair that acted like a throne to most of the family members, but a couch that faced the giant family tree. Most of his form rested upon the cushions, as his dark gaze remained on the tree for new engagements that needed to be approved by his eccentric ghost of a mother, and new children. So far, it only appeared that the children slowed down. That was a relief. The Zhefarovich family expanded a lot after his generation, thanks to his mother. Back then, it was quality over quantity, and now, they had a bit both. It was enough that there would have to be two Heads of the family, and not just one. For the most part, it seemed as though Vladimir and Damianos got along. Since he was absent throughout some of Vladimir's training before he went to school, Asparuh wondered how he would have ended up. Crucial material absent through that boy's head, and Asparuh knew that it might not have been the complete fault of Axel and Benjamen. Whatever the case, he would see to it that the family would not crumble. After all, it appeared he had reached the part where he did not fear dying. A part of him would still live on.

As of right now, his horcrux remained on the neck of his wife. It was the safest place he knew that his soul could be. After all, she was under his care and protection. Nothing was safer than that, but also, nothing was more dangerous. One wrong move and Asparuh would end it all. But, it would never come down to that. After a long day, Asparuh needed some time alone with Danielle. He gestured for her to come closer to him, to sit next to him on the couch but in front of his form. There was plenty of room after all. He heard some tales about certain members of his family, and he was not too keen on the idea of them. "Danielle, I've heard some interesting news about some members of the family. But first," Asparuh looked toward the door to see that it was still closed. It had been a while since he destroyed those doors in a blind rage. "What is your opinion about the rising of this new group, the Scitorari?"

Danielle lowered the book she was reading and let her deep blue eyes rest on Asparuh's form. He appeared to be deep in thought about something that Danielle couldn't quite place by just looking at him. There were times when she was good at reading his behavior, and then there were times where she wasn't. It wasn't until he gestured for her to come sit closer to him that she actually considered asking what was on his mind though. Even if she was curious, Danielle has been around Asparuh long enough to know that sometimes he'd rather just be left to his own thoughts. Asparuh and Danielle had been around one another since they were just kids, and even then they were nearly attached at the hip. Danielle had had years of practice trying to master Asparuh's every thought and emotion. Danielle closed the book and stuck it on an empty shelf before she wandered over to the sofa where Asparuh was and sat herself down. He must want to talk about something because he had a deep look marring his face. Danielle resisted the urge to lay her hand down upon his. Sometimes she enjoyed the contact, but whether he did was a hit or miss.

"Oh?" Had some news about the family. Danielle was definitely intrigued. Being at Asparuh's side often meant that he shared whatever news with her before it became public. Danielle liked this because the Zhefarovich's were her family and whenever something went on she wanted to know about it. She could only pray that it was good news as opposed to bad news. Danielle was eager to here the news, but Asparuh halted her excitement by asking what she felt about the Scitorari. Taken aback by the sudden change in subject Danielle blinked before she shook her head softly. "I don't have much of an opinion. I feel like it's good that a new group has come out of the ashes of the Death Eaters, but having different sections sounds like only a problems. Who's to say these sections won't fight one another over what their cause is really about." The Death Eaters were all one united group, and not to say that this other group wasn't, but Danielle worried that having prejudice people and non-prejudice people in one group was going to cause conflict and fighting. People could never agree on peace for too long, and that was a fact.

Deciding to wait on relying the news, Asparuh was unsure about this new group. Upon hearing the words of his wife, or queen as others would say, his opinion on them never changed. His thoughts lingered and they were not very pleasant at all. In fact, he was just confused about this whole group. The leaders were all separated, almost like little factions, but united at the same time. Now, who were they? That's what ran through his mind, and generally, he was intrigued to know more about them. "I imagine that they will fight, one way or another. I only know of a few sections. Prejudice, Potions, Necromancy and a few others that don't come to mind." They all had different causes, and because of that, the separation would one day be their undoing. The only reason why the Death Eaters remained for so long was because they still had faith. Rayna was eccentric about it, but Asparuh still did what he always thought was right, and that was the cause that the Death Eaters stood for. Loyal until the very end, and he found a way to never die. As long as his horcrux was safe, the Death Eaters would remain around for all eternity.

"Some of the family have joined the Scitorari. Benjamen spends his time with the leader, so I have heard him muse in his mind about. Kamaria is still a member. Aleyha and Theodore left their respective ones. However, from what I know, Kamaria and Benjamen are in different factions. I'm not too sure on how I feel about that, in case the factions are to fight." He had no idea which one was which, but he also didn't know that the two factions, Prejudice and Potions, were very close. The leaders were good friends or something like that. Asparuh merely grew concerned over his family, in case there is a rift. Obviously, he was not very fond of the idea of that rift. However, the manor was quiet except for a few moans of the ghosts that resided, long since forgetting their names. "It seems as though we finally have a few moments to ourselves. The family are all occupied. About time to get some peace and quiet around here." He looked down at his wife, before he wondered if they could have a moment alone, before someone manages to burst in. It always happened. Would now be different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back