Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
The exams were made and the lessons this semester were over. Rose was going to the lake front today, to rethink about this semester. How fast it had gone and what she had learned so far. Today she had a pot of lupins with her, which were in full bloom at the moment. Lupins didn't fit in a tiny pot and thus she opted to go with a larger one. She didn't mind walking around with it, she had expected to be alone. She was ready to reflect and enjoy the rays of sunlight.

Violette often felt strangely confined in the castle, even though it was large. It seemed difficult to have privacy anywhere, especially when she wanted to hide from her family. Having four cousins and a sister wandering at Hogwarts made it difficult to hide away, something Violette often wished to do. So today, she headed outside, where she didn't see many people. But as she approached the lake, she noticed a girl with a large pot of flowers. She recognized her from classes, and gave the flowers a puzzled look. "Is that for Herbology?"

Rose was thinking about her subjects and her plans for the upcoming semester. Her thoughts were interrupted by a voice. A voice of a young girl, Rose turned around and was pretty sure this girl was in her year. She had seen her in a couple of lessons they both shared. ''Not really, I just love to be around my own plants and thus I bring them just about everywhere.'' Plants gave her safety and comfort and on top of that they smelled amazing. ''I do love herbology though, can't wait for the lesson when we are allowed to work with more dangerous magical species.'' Rose said while lightly brushing her fingertips on the flowers. ''We share classes right?'' Rose asked the brown haired girl.

Violette frowned slightly as the girl explained he loved to be around her own plants and brought them everywhere. The pot was huge, wasn't it a bother to drag it around? "Do you have... many plants?" She asked her, trying to imagine what her dormitory looked like. She nodded. "I think... Transfiguration, Herbology, and Flying?" She said softly.

The girl asked her if she had more plants alongside the one she had with her at the moment. Her dorm space looked like a complete jungle so the answer to that question was a definite yes. ''Yeah I brought plenty, filled the whole window sill and the top of the bedside table.'' Rosemarie grinned, she knew that was weird, but didn't really care. ''Yeah, I think we share those, loved Herbology'' Rosemarie paused ''Wasn't into flying or transfiguration, great Professors, but don't like the subjects'' Rosemarie thought flying was too dangerous and transfiguration just sucked because of the actual magic aspect.

Violette wondered where the girl was getting all these plants, but nodded in response to her answer. She didn't think she wanted to ask that, she didn't want her to think she thought it was weird. "I liked Herbology too." She said hesitantly. "Transfiguration was difficult." She added, wincing a bit at the memory of that class. She decided not to comment on flying, in case she made the connection between her and Grace.

Herbology was awesome, it was everything she thought it would be and more. ''I just don't get the actual magic part of this school, charms and spells are so hard and if I try them they never end out properly.'' That was probably because she spend all of her time on Herbology that the other classes lack the motivation. ''Do you think it will get easier, the actual magic part?'' It was a question that was floating in Rose her head, but she accidentally said it out loud.

Violette nodded as Rosemarie said that charms and spells were difficult and so far hadn't worked properly. "I have only done spells in transfiguration." She said softly. "But that was pretty difficult. There was a lot of theory too." She hesitated at her next question. "Probably, with practice." She admitted. "I didn't do that well in any of my classes." She admitted, then sighed as she pictured her father's reaction over break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back