Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna was playing the chess game her and outside was to cold for her. But she needed to thik about Kiara and what happened theyr talk and why she started hate her? Mayby she was to bad talker to her and she change the mind be friends with her. Teeneger life was hard and she was just ply game with her selft and why not somtimes be alone. She was wear today red jamper and black jeans and Adidas shoes.

@Chloe Thompson

Chloë enjoyed hanging out in the student lounge, especially now the weather outside was getting less and less pleasant to be in. As she walked into the room she immediately spotted one of her friends. She happily made her way over to where Jenna was sitting and took a seat across from her. "Hey Jenna!" Chloë smiled, wanting to make a remark about the girl's red jumper and how red was one of the best colours there were, but keeping herself from it. Instead, she fell back to the simplest of questions. "How're you doing?"

''Hey, Chloe! You good looking today'' Jenna get distracted from her chess game.''I'm good and you? Wanna ply with me chess game?'' She was get boref with other people company and ply alone was so bored.

Chloë smiled at Jenna when she complimented her. "Thank you!" She responded brightly, looking at the chess game in front of her friend. "I'm good." She nodded. "Is it wizarding chess? Or like.. normal chess, I guess?" Chloë asked curiously as she observed the pieces on the board. To be honest she had never been great at either so she wasn't sure whether she should play.

"It's wizarding chess ans don't vorie i not good so much. " She was tell her the truth.Jenna started chess again and hoped that Chloe will join her.

@Chloe Thompson

Chloë laughed at Jenna's reaction. "Good because I'm not very good either." If they both weren't especially good at it then she figured it couldn't hurt to play. She watched as Jenna made her first move, already thinking about her own. "So what have you been up to? I don't think I've really seen you outside of class." Chloë asked as she made her own move once Jenna was done.

''You are white one our black? White always start first?'' Jenna smiled her and she was ready play the chess game. ''Well, i help herbology proffessor and wanted know lot of better Herbology, i have work and boyfriend. Well, have lot of homework and i was to bissy, how about you?'' She asked.
@Chloe Thompson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back