Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
Kyle always got depressed when winter was coming near; soon it would be too cold to spend time outside, and he would be confined to the indoors out of necessity, a fate he dreaded intensely. So he was making as much of the autumn as he could, walking outside in the warm, dry wind, clouds overhead making the day look colder than it was. He was wrapped up warmly, wearing a hat, a scarf, and gloves, though as usual, no shoes. He smiled into the wind, scuffing his way happily through a large pile of leaves. He grinned at the lovely unnatural feel of the weather, and continued walking on his way, feet crunching on the short, green grass covered in discarded, brown leaves.

Like Lexi always do, she walks outside of the school ground to forget the happenings inside. She doesn't want to be stuck at their common room all day, she wanted to get out and have some fun or maybe find friends that she doesn't bully.

As she walked in the lawn, Lexi spotted a boy whose barefoot in the lawn grass. Lexi chuckled a little but her face went straight immediately. She decided to make some friends even though she thinks that the boy is a Hufflepuff. Lexi approached the boy who she thinks is two years younger than her.

"Hello." Lexi said nicely, she doesn't wanted to ended up losing their house points again. Lucky, Lexi could control her anger now.

Kyle didn't hear the older girl approaching until she spoke, turning to face her. She looked to be much older than him, and not for the first time, Kyle wished he wasn't practically the youngest person in his year. She looked nice though, and she hadn't said hi in a mean way or anything. "Hi." He smiled back, unconsciously wiggling his toes in the grass happily. "I'm Kyle." He said, not sure of what else to say.

Lexi smiled as the boy said his greetings back. "I'm Lexi." She told the boy who introduce himself as Kyle. "What are you doing here in the lawn... Barefoot?" Lexi asked, curious at Kyle. Hufflepuff do are weird she thought to herself.

"Nice to meet you." Kyle said politely, when Lexi introduced herself. His mother had always taught him that manners were absolutely essential; 'Nice to meet you' was the first thing he had been taught to say in English when they were studying it before moving. He grinned when Lexi asked why he was barefoot. He was so used to explaining this by now that he practically had the 'speech' memorised. "I don't like wearing shoes, they make my feet all hot and sticky, and you can't feel anything when you're in shoes. So I just go barefoot." He smiled.

She smiled at Kyle for his politeness, the first year then explained why his barefoot. Lexi nodded slightly, "Aren't you cold? Cause no one will survived without a shoe." She commented, it was funny how this boy is so cute she wanted to pinch his cheeks.

Kyle shook his head. "I would be too warm if I was wearing shoes." He smiled warmly, wiggling his toes again. "I'll have to start wearing shoes when the frosts come though." He clasped his hands behind his back, still slightly shy in his mannerisms, and smiled again warmly. This older girl seemed so nice!

"You are really funny and cute, too." Lexi told Kyle, she wanted to pinched the boys cheek but thinking twice. "And weird." She added chuckling, if this boy is thinking I'm nice, then Kyle is wrong Lexi thought smirking slightly.

Kyle smiled when Lexi called him funny and cute. He had been being called cute for years by his sister's friends, and had learned to simply smile politely and say nothing, or he would be attacked by an avalanche of squealing. His smile widened slightly though, when Lexi called him weird. So she got him, then. Most people thought he was a bit weird. "Thanks." He grinned, unable to help seeing it as a compliment.

Lexi keep smiling until her curiosity took her, "I think lot's of girls are admiring you." She told Kyle, "Any girlfriends lately?" Lexi asked looking at Kyle, smiling widely. A plan was brooding in her mind again.

Kyle blinked. Girls admiring him? Since when? Kyle hadn't noticed any girls admiring him at all. He blushed when Lexi asked if he had a girlfriend. "Well... sort of... I don't really know... we held hands..." He stammered, unable to control his cheeks as his whole face turned red.

"Well, that's counted, it mean she likes you." She explained to Kyle, the same thing she felt about Andrew but it was long time ago. "So, what's her name, then?" Lexi asked curious about the girl, the must be a kind and caring one.

Kyle smiled when Lexi said that meant Llhei liked him. She was a girl, and older than him, so she definitely knew more about this sort of thing. "Llheione Cole." Kyle smiled warmly, thinking of Llhei. She was so sweet and lovely, and funny too... he hadn't seen her in ages though, and wasn't sure if she still liked him or not. "She's so lovely..." He said, not really paying attention to his mouth.

Lexi stopped breathing when she heard her cousins name and Kyle said she was lovely. Her breathing went to normal and spoke, "Llheione... Lovely." It was more like a sentence rather than a question. "She is so evil and everything. She's so like my two siblings, they were always onto each other." Lexi's knuckles tightened. She didn't know what to do. Her cousin is going out with a cute and kind boy like Kyle, that her cousin doesn't deserve.

Kyle blinked, eyes widening unsurely. Lexi seemed so nice... but she was being so mean about Llhei! He didn't know what to think, much less what to say, so of course he stammered out the most obvious question he could possibly ask. "...You know Llhei?" He bit his lip, urging his cheeks not to turn red. Which, of course, they did. Stupid cheeks.

"Yes, i know Llheione Ash Rouge Cole. She's my terrible cousin." Lexi crossed her arms and took a deep breath and exhaled it. "Well, good luck with her, she's a slut thou." She told Kyle, even thou it isn't true.

Kyle blinked, more confused than ever. He had had no idea Llhei was related to Lexi, they didn't look anything alike. And then Lexi called Llhei a word he had only heard once before, used by a friend of his sister's, who was hurriedly hushed. He looked up at Lexi with his big, brown eyes. "What's a slut?"

Lexi raised one eyebrow, confused, everyone knew that word. "Never mind, its hard to explain it." She told Kyle and smiled, she wouldn't be evil today. "Just good luck on the both of you." Lexi smiled weakly. A plan pop into her head and an evil smirk formed into her lips.

Kyle was confused by Lexi's dismissal of the word he hadn't understood, but he decided to drop it. He would ask his sister next time he wrote to her. "Thanks." He smiled, deciding to take Lexi's good luck wish at face value, rather than trying to understand the older girl. He supposed he would get it when he was older.

"Um... Did you have any dates with my cousin?" Lexi asked, her plan was hot on her mind. "I was thinking if you two could have one, you know, in here on the lawn or anywhere romantic." She suggested, smiling, a sweet smile.

"Uhm... no... we haven't been on any dates. Well..." Kyle paused, wondering whether the walk in the trees a month or so ago counted. "Kind of... but not like, an official date." He blushed, staring at the ground embarassedly. Should he have asked her on a date? He was so rubbish at all this dating stuff.

((So my posts are gonna be few and far between for awhile :/ I explained why in Absences in my other account, Gabriel Blume, but basically, I need some time to sort my life out. I'll try to pop on every couple of days, but I don't have the creative energy to RP right now :/ sorry))

"So, do you need one?.. I can arrange it." Lexi told Kyle smiling mischiveously, offering a help will not kill her anyway. "Maybe at the Obsidian Harbour or at Brightstone... Choose one and I'll handle it." Lexi said turning to Kyle stopping her to look somewhere.

"Um.. I don't know... I don't know which one is which." He said embarassedly, cheeks turning red. Kyle definitely felt like a failure at this whole dating thing right now. He didn't even know WHERE people went on dates. He had popped in to Obsidian Harbour, but he hadn't been to Brightstone village, spending the holiday weekends studying and trying to keep up with his schoolwork. "Brightstone sounds nice, I guess..." He said embarassedly.

"Then Brighstone it is, I'll handle it. You just have to do is prepare your self. Then I'll just owl a message to my cousin." Lexi told Kyle smiling on her brightest. "Don't worry, it will be a blast." Lexi could make it a blast, a smirk formed at her lips.

"Okay." Kyle smiled timidly, wiggling his toes nervously. He was excited to be going on a date with Llhei, but at the same time, he was utterly terrified of it. He had no idea what to do! Was he supposed to hold her hand? Did he buy her things? Kyle had no clue, and made a mental note to write to his sister and ask her what boys were supposed to do on dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back