• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitlyn Dunmore

Well-Known Member
 
Messages
45
OOC First Name
Claire
I am looking for some enemies :)

I am applying to be a Dark Presence so if anyone wants to be an enemy feel free.
If you want to stay on Kait's side, I suggest you become her friend now, or forever hold your pieces.

Kait.
 
I have Abathyn Dalmoir, shes evil. :o And is really mean to anyone who isn't in her family (IE everyone but her daughter and her cousin) what do you think???
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top