Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Dear, cool HNZ peeps

Ok, so I have Sara and she is settling in nicely at HNZ, but I want that to change. Sara hasn't had is easy as when she was in muggle school she was bullied and never confronted her tormentor. Soooo, I want a new one-one that she will eventually confront (though not for a while. She has quite a few good friends, but I'm hoping that some of them may be awkward about the whole thing and not want to take sides. She also needs a rival-someone she grudgingly respects, but has to compete with. So. please if you have any ideas- Post here or PM me ????? :D

Thank you

Maia

Hey there Maia,

I have a second year Slytherin Koboshi Aiko if you want her. I think she would be a very good enemy if you will give me a moment to explain ^_^

Sara is a kind and intelligent girl Right? Well Koboshi, 12, I could totally see as an enemy. She has recently discovered that she really likes hurting people, mentally and physically, and basically makes it her mission to make people cry. She is a pureblood supremist, though she is only half-blood, a secret that she guards with her life, and so she would look down on Sara because she was in Ravenclaw and a muggleborn. She would not like the fact the she is a twin or that she is kind, or clever or whatever else.. She would find something, anything to tease her about, because she is just that kind of person. She has always been a very demeaning person but up until recently she was fond of making friends in other houses. So I having another enemy under her belt is something that would be very easy for her.

Koshi would make it hard for Sara to find the courage to stand up for herself and so she would be able to 'entertain' herself with Sara's sadness for a long while :D

Let me know what you think :)
~Teigs

Teigan

Sounds really good!! Just to give Koboshi a few tips- Sara is very sensitive about her looks (I know kind of predictable, right?), but in Ireland at times being too smart was a bad thing-and Sara was teased alot for it and has ever since thought of herself as a freak and weirdo as she was exposed to that from a very young age. It's also good that Koboshi is older, as Sara has always been a bit wary of older kids. Also it would be fun roleplaying Sara trying to keep it from her sister. So who shall start the thread?

Thanks

Maia

So, Now I've got an enemy- any rivals????

It would make sense for you to start Maia... Koshi never starts anything ( I lie of course :p) but it would make sense, like Sara can be somewhere doing something and Koboshi- Koshi- comes and rains on her parade Lolz

Ok, I'll start it now, on the lawn :D It's called "Clash of the titans"

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back