Ending Y26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Wow, I can't believe it's yet another year gone!

Here's a run down on what will be happening in the next few days/week.

Graduation
Prefects, staff and professors are all invited guests - and other characters have been invited by graduates to attend. If you've been invited and haven't posted, or if you are a graduate and haven't posted, you should do it now! It won't be open forevers.

Group Promotions
Sometime in the near future, students will be promoted to their new grade levels. Graduating characters will be placed in the 'graduates' group temporarily so you can finish up any Hogwarts roleplays before the next 'year' begins. Graduates will automatically be moved to the 'members' group just before Y27 begins, or you can request for your character to be moved to another group by submitting an application. Please keep in mind that certain applications will be closed, and probably won't open again until sorting is finished.

End of Year Feast!
Gryffindor takes the lead this year! Go have a look at the topic and see which of your character's housemates (or maybe you) won Top Pointer Earner for the Year, and congratulate them. It's also the last time your characters will see their Professors and Housemates for awhile, so get ta posting!

Holiday Forums
Holiday Forums are now open, so go and enjoy some holiday RP fun. And when you get your new school supply information, don't forget to go grab those :)

SORTING!
Okay, my favoritistest time of year is just around the corner. Very very soon in the future, sorting will be opened and we will post all the information you need to know about it, so look out for that post!

I think that covers everything! So exciting :D
Feel free to comment/post/ask questions!

Donna
~On behalf of the admin.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back