Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hello lovelies!

Over the next few days, there's some big things happening! Some have already started, so let's have a quick look at whats going on!

Graduation
If you haven't posted in Graduation yet, your time is running out! All Prefects, staff and Professors are invited guests, and all other characters that have been invited by graduates should get posting, also you graduates!

End Of Year Feast
Somehow, even with all the mayhem during the year, Gryffindor managed to snag the House Cup again! You should all pop over to the End of Year Feast to find out who the Top Point Earners were, and let your characters see all their friends before they have to leave for the break - it will be awhile for them before they see anyone again! Also, come and congratulate Gryffindor I suppose :r

Group Promotions
Soon, students will be promoted to their new year levels! Graduating characters will be placed in the 'graduates' group for a bit, so you can make sure you finish up all those RPs before the next 'year' begins. Just before Y25 begins, Graduates will be automatically placed into the members group, or you can request for your character to be placed into another group by submitting an application; but please bear in mind that some applications are currently closed.

Holiday Forums
Holiday Forums are already open! I know some have already started their RPs, but make sure you all get in there with your students and have some great RPs! And, when you have the information for your school supplies, make sure you go in and get them all and make some activity happen!

Sorting!
Yay! Our favorite time of the year! It will be open by or on (Cyndi's) Monday, so keep a look out for information about Sorting and Transfers for Y25 in an upcoming announcement. I hope you all have your Firsties ready - I have five. (How did this happen)

I think that is everything covered! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to post them here! :party:

~Donna :donna:
(On behalf of the admin)

I have a question: Why are you sorting five characters?! :tut: :p

Yay! Sorting time! :party:

Five? Donna you're crazy! I did four one year and that didn't end well.

I think you should make it an even 6 Donna....
:r

Super psyched for sorting :party:

I only have like two this time, but wait til I get later in the sorting years. Hahahaha

Riley Sparkles said:
I hope you all have your Firsties ready - I have five. (How did this happen)
You forced me to make five, that's how! D:
So excited for sorting! :woot:

OMG.

I have never been so excited about graduation/sorting/everything :party:

I have one firstie to sort this year. /coughpossiblyupto3 :glare:

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back