OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
The Great Hall looked spectacular, the house tables filled to the brim with students anxiously awaiting her very short speech. So they could eat, and eat well by the smells coming from the basement where the kitchens were located. The Headmistress hoped there were plenty of fresh pickles, and meatloaf, and corn on the cob, and pie...She had zoned out for a few moments until Prodan, sitting beside her at the head table, patting her hand. Smiling at him, nose crinkling at his knowing smile, she made her way slowly to the podium.

"Good evening and welcome to your end of year feast. I would first like to say how very proud I am to see you all sitting here today. You've made a tremendous effort this year and despite a few bumps and bruises along the way, it's been a pretty good school year."
She cleared her throat and accidently bumped the podium with her belly. Giggling behind her hand, green eyes sparkling with mirth, she steadied it. That seemed to happen a lot these days.

"Now for the news!" She clapped her hands together and the decorations began to rapidly shift and change. "Congratulations to Gryffindor house, for winning the house cup!" Scarlet and gold banners unfurled from the ceiling and the ceiling resembled the colors and hues. Cecily clapped enthusiastically for the house. Once the applause died down, she let out another bit of news. "As to the Quidditch cup, that goes to Slytherin!" Once again thunderous applause roared through the room.

"Well done, all of you! I hope you all have a very pleasant winter break and I'll see most of you next year. Now, let's cut this talk short and eat!" Cecily laughed and clapped along with the students, then took her seat once more as the hall filled with delicious food.

Aroha walked into the great hall, a massive smile on her face. As she sat down at the Gryffindor Table she saw so many people she had met. It was official; Hogwarts. Was. AWESOME. So much had changed since she arrived as a nervous first year. She was going to be a second year soon. She had met Mikkie. Through the ups and downs, Aroha had gotten to this point. She watched respectfully as Professor Zhefarovich spoke. Bumps and bruises, thats about right, Aroha thought, remembering the afternoon on the cliff, and the tree. She grinned at the House Cup results, standing up to cheer with the rest of her House. Soon, the Headmistress had finished her speech, and Aroha dug in to the food in front of her. After eating she slipped out of her seat and wandered off to find Mikkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back