Iris van Houten

Whimsical | Quiet | Thoughtful | Inner Eye Asst.

OOC First Name
Daphne
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Rosalind)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Yellow, open after Leda Layton

It was hard not to know who Leda Layton was. She was in Fleur's year, but Iris didn't need her sister's help to find the head girl. She spotted her red hair in the entrance hall, and headed over to her with her final rose. "Hello, Leda?" She asked, hoping she wasn't disturbing the girl. "I have a delivery for you."

Leda glanced down at a red head, her stomach churning with guilt every time she caught sight of someone who reminded her somewhat of Olive. "Yes?" she asked the student. She didn't know who she was but apparently she knew her. "You have a rose?" she clarified, hoping this wasn't one of Mervyn or Zennon's weird jokes.

Iris nodded as the girl guessed she had a rose for her. "I do." She said, picking her final rose out of the basket before handing it over to the older girl. "I hope you like it." She said quietly, feeling oddly shy when talking to the head girl.

You're so much stronger than you know. You are loved and you are supported. I'm here for whatever you need, whenever you need it

- Zenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back