Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 10" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Kaleb Styx walked around the house which was empty now that Selvanna and Mihail were in the school. Kaleb had the entire house to himself, and groaned. He didn't like the quiet. After a moment of pacing the hallway, Kaleb decided that now would be a good time to ask his girlfriend to come over. They have been dating for several years now, since he first met her, there was immediate attraction, at least from his point. Maybe, he could ask her to move in with him? Mihail was still in denial and Selvanna was handling it better. Kaleb continued to pace the hallway. He eventually found his way to the office where his owl sat on the stand, looking over at him with curious eyes. Kaleb sat down at his desk and started to write to Makaylah. He could not wait to see her. She was gorgeous and perfect in every way. Kaleb was head over heels in love with her. Kaleb placed his arms behind his head as he leaned back in his chair. A smile crossed his face as he waited for his girlfriend to come along.

While she was giving a historic tour to those brand new visiting New Zealand, Makaylah is made aware of an owl stalking by with a note addressed to her. Makaylah dismisses the crowd, promising them she'll be back tomorrow. The Makwa woman secures the letter and reads it briefly. Or course it was from her boyfriend, the devious handsome Styx. It was still kind of weird to be dating a Styx when the last time she met one he was her professor many years ago. Makaylah hadn't been a big fan of Kalif and his lessons, there was something about him that always reminded Makaylah of her father. Not in looks, but in the way he behaves. In time, she was able to separate father and son, but it still crossed her mind time to time that she is romantically linked to Kalif Styx's son. Makaylah tucked away the note and fed half of a granola bar she brought for lunch today to the family's owl. Apparating on the spot, Makaylah appeared right outside her boyfriend's front doorsteps and made her way inside. If he set up any charm for security reason, she was positive it won't go off on her. Kaleb's home was like a second home to her, it should be her primary home for how long they've been together. The brunette didn't get why he hasn't asked to move in yet, the only reasoning being the children but they were already enrolled in school. "Kaleb? Did someone missed me?" Chimed the brunette, with a smile gracing her lips she made her way over to her boyfriend.

Kaleb heard his name, and turned around to see his beautiful girlfriend. Makaylah. She asked if he had missed her. Always, but he wouldn’t say something as cheesy as that. He walked over and embraced the former Ravenclaw. He kissed the top of her forehead and grinning, “Yes. My kids are in school and this house is empty. The quiet was too much to handle.” Kaleb needed to ask her to move in, and though he got Selvanna’s approval, Mihail seemed very resistant about it. He wasn’t sure why since Mihail knew that their mom was gone and can’t ever return. Kaleb preferred not to use the word dead. It was too harsh. “Actually, I kinda wanted to talk to you about something. A few things actually,” chuckled the former Slytherin. Yes, this would be the perfect time. After all, he just had the house remodeled

Makaylah returns the small embrace, she is somewhat versed to her boyfriend's ways. Yet, she'll say stuff like that to him anyways. She smiled at his small show in affection, Makaylah listening to his reasoning behind summoning her. "Ever think about getting a hobby, it would do you wonders," mused the former Ravenclaw. She sighs, hugging onto his arm, resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm kidding, I like spending time with you and the kids. Wait until I tell them their poor dad misses all the noise," Makaylah would say grinning. "Yeah, is that so? About what Mr. Styx, it sounds really serious," Makaylah teased him once more.

Kaleb shook his head while smiling when she teased him about getting a hobby. He didn’t have much of one since he quit the professional Quidditch team he once played on. He did play on his own over at a relative’s house, but that was it. “I would but I like bugging you more,” Kaleb flirted as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend. The former Slytherin sighed as she continued to tease him, though it was really fun too. He enjoyed their interactions. “Well, mainly about us and well, um, okay let me find the words.” Kaleb thought over his vocabulary. “I want you to move in, if you want to that is. Maybe soon, take the next step… Get married and have a bigger family? I know that’s what I always wanted, but I want to make sure that is okay with you too, because my future revolves around you.”

Makaylah gave a small little ‘hmph’, tracing her digits up his arms while he admitted that he liked bugging her. The witch playfully rolled her eyes, smoothing her lips together to hinder from laughing out loud. “Kaleb, please. I would be here all day, but then you’ll get sick of me. When I’m away, it only makes you want me more,” she chuckles, poking at his chest. What he spoke of next, Makaylah wasn’t mentally prepared for such a rush proposal. “Kaleb, are you seriously asking me to get married like it’s any, old conversation?” Makaylah pretends to be shocked, with her hand flat to her chest, she gasped dramatically. “Mr. Styx, how rude,” her lips quivered, the act didn’t last long before she was in his embrace again. “This would be a perfect time then to tell you something as well,” Makaylah spoke softly, against his ear. “I’m in my early trimester, I’m pregnant. Congrats, papa.”

Kaleb chuckled as she said that if she was here all day, then he would get sick of her (which was impossible anyway), but if she was away, it would make him want her more. Well, that bit was very much true. While asking her to marry him, well, it wasn’t like he was planning on doing it now. He was not prepared for it. Had to get a ring, the proper setting, but he meant that it was on the table in the future. “No, you deserve more than having it dropped in. I just wanted to let you know that it is in our future. When the time is right, and perfect.” Kaleb could be romantic at heart. That was what happened with him and his late wife. They got married in secret and ran away from the family, back when his grandfather was in charge. But, then she revealed, in a whisper, that she was pregnant. Kaleb pulled away from the embrace a little bit, glanced down at the would-be bump when it would actually show. A baby Styx. Better yet, a pureblood one, not that his other two were less important. He’d know that certain family members would be thrilled. “Okay, so instead of you moving in, I’ll move you in. I have seen how hard pregnancy can be. I don’t want you to overexert yourself.”

Makaylah narrowed her gaze then simply shrugged. "Okay, handsome. Whatever you say, but just to let you know it's already perfect. We don't need rings or something fancy for you to prove something. I love you already," Makaylah hugged him and gently tapped his lips. It had taken a long time to get over Colin Jin, a very long time. His disappearance had left her broken and questions that would never be answered. With Kaleb, it had been a new start, a new beginning for her. And their news is a new chapter in their life together. "I'll be fine, I have my wand, Mr. Styx. I can't wait to tell the kids. You think they'll be happy?" Makaylah hangs over him, she wants them to be happy about the pregnancy. It would be great to bond over something that will bring them closer together as a family. That's what she would like the most after confirming she was pregnant. Makaylah desires to build a solid relationship with Kaleb's children if she was going to be part of their lives it was the sensible thing to do. And, wanted to be the coolest stepmom on the block.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back