Emotional stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
So, I have been on a lot lately, I just haven't been posting as much. Or they haven't been as good, and that's because my muse is clouded. I have recently gotten out of a relationship with a guy that I had liked for two years and dated for 6 months. And he's being a total jerk about everything, which makes me really upset, and it makes it hard to have a light hearted mood with my characters. Of course, I'm still on to check, adn am gradually working on everything, hoping that I'll be able to keep up with posts. I will be on Skype all the time, and facebook too. So if you want me to add you or want to add me, PM me er something.

Thank you for all the support and understanding.

XxColexX

Awww Cole. :( You know where to find me if you need someone to talk to. ;)

awww, Cole! :console: I'm here for ya. You know where to find me, too. I'll always be here with plenty of magic hugs (they make almost everything better!) :hug:

You just rock on back when you get inspired again. We'll be here ;)

And if he's being a jerk, kick him where it hurts until he won't be able to reproduce ;)

Suckage. :(

If you need any advice, someone to talk to, hit me up. ;)
You have my PM box and my skype. :)

Daw, I'm really sorry Cole, but I hope hope things work out for you in the end :) :hug:

That sucks :(

Sorry to hear that Cole.
I hope things get better soon.
It'll take time, but you will feel better eventually

:hug:

Everyone :hug: Thank you so much, it seems that I can't stay away, and though my posts will be limited, I enjoy lurking here to talk to you. Because you support me better the my RL people ;) . So I hope that you all understand that posts may be slow and limited, but I will be hear for everyone. Except later today, I'm going bowling with my sister.

@ Da Bunneh: Thanks I promise to reach you if I need you, and I realize you'll have great things to say.

@ Siddalee: Thank you, i actually hope to see him out with his girlfried (Who is actually of legal age where he is not) So that I can dump ice water over his head and then put a lemon in his overly long hair! Your idea is much simpler.

@ Sir Kaitlyn of HNZ(Teehee): Thanks, I promise to hold you to that next time you are on Skype.

@ Rue: Thank you, I hope it will too.

EDIT: Of course someone is going to post after i've started :p

Thank you Cyndi! You're all a big help =)

Maddz! now would be a good time for Sanctuari to find out what's happening because i have the right emotions for that. But she may do something really rude to him! So please, PM ana (or i will) So we can get this done while i'm in a pissy mood :p !

RL people? Dose that include me because I'm both, and you know I've offered to kill him several times so... Just remember your other friends are here for you to cry on our shoulder too :)

Maybe I never made any thread with you yet but, I'm sorry to hear that and don't forget to ask us if you wanna share something :)

Oh Pshh! Annie, you don't count, you're six hours away, or else I would ;) Besides, apparently i'm dangerous for you :r . i'll discuss everything with you when you get back from camping,

And Dylan, thank you, I'm sure by the end of August, everyone will know everything, whether it be from me or word of mouth :lol:

It has been. Doesn't help that it seems his mother is in love with me (which creeps me out to no end). And now I should be mostly back, thanks to help from a lot fo my friends. Honestly, to everyone who has wished me well, whether it was on Skype or IM or Facebook, I have to thank you. Without my friends around, I don't know where I'd be. And thank you for being patient with me too. I really owe you the world. You guys are life savors! :wub:

That was a really sappy moment, so dry your tears and laugh at something!

Thanks everyone :hug:
XxColexX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back