Emergency Revision

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa hurried into the library. A smile pasted across her face. But the smile would soon fade as she began searching through the books for good study ones.
"I wish we could use 'special' quills," She muttered to herself, "Stupid rules.."

Libby knew she should revise although she didn feel like it. However it gave her an excellent excuse to visit the library, so she went. She entered the room, and found Larissa on her own, also by the looks of things, searching for something. Creeping up behind her, she suddenly asked "Hi. What are you looking for?" and smiled.

Larissa shut her eyes tight when Libby spoke. She tried to calm down the urge to hit Libby for creeping up on her.
"Books on basic Charms, Potions and Transfiguration.." She sighed and stood up from the crouched down position in front of the book shelf.
"And dare I use Accio again, I will probably be banned from the library.. So I'm having to search like a muggle. Typical!" Larissa said loudly, "I come to a school of magic to end up being forced to use muggle methods!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back