Ellie and Mike

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie walked around the lawn, with a lot on her mind.
She tried to forget about it though and focus on meeting Mike.
She wasn't sure if that was good or bad thing though. She hadn't spoken to him in ages and though he was going off her.
Then again, she wasn't as in to the relationship as she'd been at the start, probably because they hadn't talked properly in ages, but only time would tell.
Sitting on one of the benches that were scattered about the place, she waited for Mike.

Mike wlaked onto the lawn,Mike had not spoken to Ellie, really since their new year started. The reason for this was bugging Mike,over the summer holidays.Mike saw Ellie,and went over.

"Hey Mike" Ellie said with a smile as she spotted Mike. Her heart seemed to leap at the sight of him and she was excited and happy to see him.
"So how have you been, what you been up to?" She asked.

Mike sat down, "Hey Ellie" Mike avoided the second question. "Ellie, I don't know how to say this,but I don't think we can go out any more, the reason for this, is ever since the summer break,its given me time, to think, and well,I was thinking that maybe we should just go back to being friends. Mike tried to be kind about it.Mike hoped he hadn't upset Ellie. If he did, then he would understand.

Ellie hadn't really been expecting to hear what Mike had said, and she would usually be quite angry, but because of the whole thing with her dad, she had been a lot more emotional recently.
"I--Ehhmm.. Have homework to do" Ellie mumbled quickly, jumping of the bench and running all the way back to the castle. Stopping at the doors, She was still digesting what had happened, it had all happened so quickly, that was it, the end.
It finally hit and sunk in, and before she knew it she was in tears, hundreds of them. Mike had hit her were she was still recovering.
Sliding down the wall, Ellie just sat crying, wondering why everything was suddenly going wrong for her!

As soon as Ellie had said she had homework to do, Mike knew he had done it, the last thing he wanted to do, was to upset Ellie. Was it the way Mike had worded it? Had he put it too bluntly? Mike ran after Ellie, chasing her, Mike watched as Ellie sunk to the floor, crying. Mike went over.Mike felt awful. "Ellie,Im really sorry"Mike said. That was all he could manage.

Ellie flung her head back as Mike came up in front of her, why did he have to chase her and see her like that!
Standing up, Ellie just stared at Mike for a minute, her eyes full of tears and more still rolling down her cheeks, before running inside the castle, hoping he wouldn't follow again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back