Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader was feeling a little sad about this being his last yuleball, he was somewhat sad too that Goku had mentioned that he wouldn’t be coming back to school after the christmas break, he understood why, it had been explained to him pretty well and he got why he was and though Vader felt it a little silly to not just finish out the year with so little of it left, he also knew that if Goku didn’t want to then why should he have to. But it made this final yuleball celebration all the more important. Vader had work he needed to do, and things that needed to get done, but most of it had been handed over to Ajax who was certainly was able to take it forward. He’d dressed appropriately, getting an actual suit for this occasion and not just the usual smart shirt and tie that he’d defaulted to wearing over the last few years. He was taking some pictures, of the people dancing, unable to really wholly stop working even on his final yuleball.

Ava had promised herself she wasn't going to do this. But it was her last Yule Ball, and while spending time with Emily had been fun, Ava couldn't deny it just felt wrong not to see Vader at all. After just a little bit of lurking to make sure she wasn't interrupting his date, she snuck up next to him and linked her arm through his. "You look handsome tonight," she gave him a warm smile.

Vader smiled the only person who would snuck up on him. He leaned into her hug and then just smiled at her compliment, "Thanks Helene, I thought I'd make an effort for this last yuleball," he told her, he glanced at her and then smiled, "You look beautiful," he told her with a warm smile.

Ava smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder a moment before looking around. "Thanks, I like this dress," she looked back up to him. "I'm not interrupting, am I?" She fretted a bit, running her hand lightly over his arm. "I can go again," she offered, not wanting to edge in on him and Gokus evening.

Vader shook his head at head, "Course not, Goku's isn't here yet, and you know me, I've been here for ages," he said, he moved slightly and put his arm around her. "Are you here with someone?" he knew that her love life hadn't been great and she might not have come with anyone to this event. He hoped she'd come with someone. "Goku's dropping out after Christmas,"

Ava laughed lightly, cuddling into his side. "You're always the first one here and the last one out," she teased him. When he asked if she was with someone she shook her head no. She had maybe hoped a little for someone to come, but she was used to being disappointed. Her jaw dropped and she looked up at him. "Wait, what?" She asked, shocked to hear it. Unthinkingly, she panicked a bit, turning more towards him with wide eyes and putting a hand on his chest. "Wait, you aren't- are you going with him?" She couldn't help the fear the twisted her gut, this was it, Vader was leaving, he was going away without her. Tears filled her eyes as her fingers dug into his shirt a little.

Vader laughed lightly, "This time next year, I'll be wondering what to do with myself since I won't be here," he knew he'd probably worry a little next year about accio and if things were getting done but he did trust Ajax and the team, they would get it. He wasn't too surprised by her reaction to what he said and he smiled lightly. Letting his grip on her tighten lightly, "I'll miss him, but my place is here, with you," he said, "And with Accio and as head boy, but even without all that, Goku and I can make the distance work. I'd rather be here at school with you,"

Ava giggled lightly at his comment. "I'll keep you busy somehow," she teased lightly, knocking her hip lightly against his. She bit her lip, sighing shakily as he finished speaking and burrowing against his side, hiding her face in his shoulder. She took a few moments to breathe, trying to get her heart under control as it was beating furiously in her chest.

Vader smiled softly, he knew that the comment had thrown Ava a bit, but he would rather tell her now rather than she find out later. He wanted to be clear with her, and tell her himself rather than holding it or making it worse. He ran his hand up and down her back and just let herself take a moment to get gathered. "Do you want to dance Ava?"

Ava relaxed slowly, taking comfort in the hand on her back. She sighed softly, feeling a little silly. She glanced up, a quiet apology in her eyes. She smiled a little shyly when he asked to dance, nodding. "Don't I always?" She teased softly, reaching down to take his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back