Eden broken with no way to fix her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Due to recent plots. Eden and Chase are now broken up. Is it for good? I am not sure. I am hopping not seeing as how I spent 7 months planning there wedding only to be told Chase is getting tosses into Azkban. :glare: Anyways, Eden needs friends. She has a few close ones but I am thinking more guy wise. Maybe there are guys out there who have always admired her but where to scared to come up to her until now. Friends first. Eden is broken and would not even know a guy was flirting with her even if there was a sign over his head that said he was flirting. So yea just post here or shoot me a pm. This is all sad and I am still heartbroken about Eden and Chase in RL. :cry: Don't laugh they where such a cute couple and I had there whole life planned out. Thanks

Eden^.^v

Elvera Le fey can be her friend, if you want. shes a fifth year claw and i think they have met a few times already. on the rune stand last year for a start

Yea that sounds cool. Eden always liked the girl.

Awsome. Do you want to start a topic or do you want me to?
Any sugestions as to where?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back