eating silently

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was walking down to the great hall from class. Her hair was brown and covering her face. She didn't feel like talking to anyone. Arisa silently made her way to the Hufflepuff table and set her books down on the ground under her feet. She grabed an apple and some milk and sat there quietly eating her lunch.

Larissa had just finished lesson. She was tired. So tired she didn't even have the energy to kick an escaped puffskein scuttling across the floor.
She sighed, her eyes half closed, as she walked into the great hall.
She found an empty space at the Slytherin table.
Larissa began scooping food onto her plate, she wasn't hungry but it had become a routine.
She looked up towards the Hufflepuff table. Libby had been missing a while- She'd had to go back home again.
Larissa's eyes were abscent of thought as she scanned her blue orbs across the tables.
She noticed Arisa sitting alone. She didn't seem happy either.

Arisa's felt eyes looking at her from behind. She turned around to see Larissa looking over at her. Arisa forced a smile and waved at her. She had heard the her a Robert were together again, Arisa was happy for them really. Just then Glitter showed up at Arisa's feet and she picked up the little Puffskein. How had she gotten down here from the Hufflepuff dorms with out getting trampled?

Larissa watched Arisa pick up the puffskein she had decided to spare.
She slowly speared some meat on her plate. She had no idea what it was but would eat it anyway.
As Larissa began to eat delicately, she couldn't help but wonder if she should talk to Arisa- She had been going soft lately, so why couldn't she do so now?
Larissa made up her mind. Once the new year rang in, she would drop the act, stop being a softie and return to her usual self. The one who valued pure bloods.

Larissa stood up, finishing off a mouthful, and walked over to the Hufflepuff table where she could see Arisa.
She smiled gently, "Mind if I join?" She said, attempting some manners but sitting down anyway.
"I take it you've read that stupid magazine?" Larissa hissed slightly.

Arisa nodded as Larissa asked if she could sit down, "not at all" she said trying to force a normal voice. Arisa smiled when Larissa asked if she had seen the magazene, "yeah it is stupid, but kinda funny in some aspects," Arisa said. "Like the thing it said about Kida and Professor Firn, they have no idea how wrong they were" Arisa added. "I don't think it should be snooping into peoples private life" she added.

"Yeah," Larissa nodded in agreement, "It even had something about me in there.. I'm not against mud-.." Larissa coughed to cover this mistake, "Muggle-borns. I'm dating one, for Merlin's sake!"
Larissa thought about Robert, about how they wouldn't be seeing each other for a while and about how she was starting to doubt loving him..
"So," Larissa said, "Somebody giving you grief?" Larissa asked, trying to move the subject on.

"yeah I know, that was just stupid" Arisa said rolling her eyes. She took a bite of her apple and chewed it slowly. "No, no ones giving me trouble," infact, everyone seems to be ignoring me she thought sadly, even Sern she added. "anyone causing trouble for you?" she asked.

(( lame ))

(( :lol: )

Larissa shrugged. "Only the glam squad occasionally.. But otherwise, no." Larissa stared at the staff table. Not many Professors were there.
"Honestly," Larissa said, not thinking about who she was talking to and not really caring, "Who puts make-up and 'glam' above winning the house cup?" Larissa said, her voice clear with outrage.

Arisa laughed nervously when Larissa talked about putting make-up and being glam before the house cup. Arisa did just that. "yeah, thats just stupid" Arisa agreed not wanting to make the only person who had talked to her in a while mad. "So, how are you and Robert?" she asked.

Larissa sighed. She had to face the truth sometime.
She tucked her silvery-blonde hair back behind her ears and turned to her eyes looked directly into Arisa's.
"Not great," Larissa said honestly, "We rarely see each other- I mean, I'm not one for public affection but it would be nice to just get an owl occasionally.." Larissa's eyes flickered to the hard wooden table.
"I'm thinking of ending it.. I'm sure there's someone more compatible out there.. Someone who will kneel down and worship me.." Larissa giggled, realising how stupid that sounded. She smiled at Arisa, then at a boy at the Gryffindor table- He had ginger hair and bright green eyes.. And he was watching her like she was made of diamonds.

Arisa listened to Larissa talk about her relationship with Robert. Is someone else going through the same thing? she thought a little happy she wasn't the only one. "I know just what your going through" Arisa said giving Larissa a smile. She turned her head to see who had the Slytherin had looked at. She sighed as she realised that it was the Gryffindor table, and Sern wasn't there. She then saw the red headed boy who was looking at Larissa like she was the only girl in the room. Arisa giggled a little, "whos that?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back