Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 16" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
The ravenclaw walked into the great hall and took a seat within the hall. He took out his books and placed those down in front of him. He had picked a seat with barely anyone else around him. He would possibly look out for Phoebe or Charlotte who would be at another table, but from where he was sitting he couldn’t spot any of them. Nor could he really see Nixon or perhaps even Patrick, he was sat alone, which wasn’t a bad thing he could spend his time studying, which was why he brought all of his books, but he didn’t necessarily want to be doing that. He wanted to work hard and do well, and it was early and the boy wasn’t entirely feeling studying. He was almost glad that there was another person sitting not too far from him. And he remember who she was. It was Alexis, they’d met at the first hour meeting, ”Hey, you’re Alexis right? You want to join me for breakfast?” he was looking at the girl, and then motioning towards the place in front of him, hoping that she would understand that she was looking for her to join him, give him something to do.

Alexis was up and early for another day of lessons. She was already down at the Ravenclaw table. Looking towards the other end of their table, she was trying to spot Joshua but no luck. She also looked around to see if Kendj or Xavier or Patrick was also in attendance. Seeing as she couldn't find them anywhere, the young Ravenclaw decided to eat by herself as well as catching up on some reading she needed to do. She took out her book and was about to take her first bite when she heard someone call her. Looking towards the direction of the voice, she saw that it was Simon Vanity. She had met him on the first night after the sorting ceremony. He was asking her to join him for breakfast. Glad to find someone to eat with, Alexis moved her plate and bag to the place he indicated for her. "Hey,morning. Yeah,I'm Alexis. Simon,right? Thanks for asking me to join you. I hope you don't mind.",she replied with a friendly smile.

Simon smiled as the girl took the seat in front of him, "Morning Alexis!" the boy greeted as she sat down, nodding as she confirmed his name. He was glad she had remembered him, since he knew that making and keeping friends was a big and good part of the school career and Alexis seemed nice, "Of course not!" he told her, since he had invited her of course he wanted her to sit with him, "How are you finding hogwarts so far?" the boy asked, hoping that she would be enjoying it as much as he was enjoying it. The boy had enjoyed a lot of the different parts of the school, he was spending a lot of time reading and doing some studying but it was all so that he was the best, "Do you have a favourite subject yet?" the boy asked. He wanted to get to know who she was and wanted to spend time getting to know most of housemates, "Being a ravenclaw is great!" the part veela added since he truly did think of it as one of the best houses he could be in.

Alexis' face brightened at the friendly face in front of her. She passed Simon a toast from her plate. "Want some?", she offered. She didn't expect him to remember her name let alone invite her to join him for breakfast. She finally took a bite from her own toast before answering his question on Hogwarts. She pretended to ponder the question,"Hogwarts is great. Aside from the food which is great, I particularly like the outdoors.", she explained with a smile. "How about you?Enjoying the castle as well?", she asked returning the question. Sure, she was being a diligent student but you could never a naive not to enjoy the outdoors at the same time.

"Do you have a favourite subject yet?", Simon had asked to which she turned her attention to. She nodded eagerly before ticking off the subjects in her hand,"I find all of them interesting but Potions,Transfiguration and Herbology are on top of my list now. Flying comes in a close second." Flying was interesting but she had done it before coming to Hogwarts so it was not really a new thing to her."And you?Any favorites?",she asked. They had the same classes, being in the same house, but they never sat next to each other.

Simon looked at the toast and nodded with a small shrug, ”Yeah, why not,” he replied as he took some from her. He wasn’t too interested in the breakfast they were eating, he was more interested in how she was finding the school. He wanted to maximise his experience at the school, so finding out how others were finding was an important part of it. The girl liked parted that Simon didn’t particularly care for, the outdoors were great for going running, for sports that he hoped to continue while at school, but the food was just average, he prefered his mother’s cooking, the only big difference was that there was far more of it at this school. He had truly never seen so much food in front of him ever. It just wasn’t a thing that exist apart from the school, ”I’m enjoying it,” the boy replied, ”I like the library most of all,” the ravenclaw admitted easily with a shrug, it was probably quite typical, but if he was to be the best it was a good thing that he liked that part of the school a lot. Her favourite subjects were pretty much all the classes they had currently, ”Oh Potions for sure,” he replied while taking a bite of the toast, ”Don’t you find the flying classes a bit of a joke?” he asked, his information on the class mostly came from Pheobe, who definitely hadn’t liked it, so while he’d been to them, he didn’t know how he really felt, he liked to do well, but they seemed a little pointless. Maybe getting the perspective of someone who liked them would be better.

Alexis nibbled on her toast as well although she was not that hungry anymore. The companionship and conversation she and Simon has were making her more awake than before. She listened with interest to his opinion on Hogwarts particularly his preference of the library. The Ravenclaw girl may be outdoorsy but she has also invested some of her down time in the place of knowledge. She nodded in agreement, remembering seeing the boy at one of the tables just as she was leaving the place.

The girl's brightened when he mentioned Potions as his favorite subject. They shared the same interest on the class although he found Flying class a joke. Always the polite one, she smiled at his answer, still voicing out her thoughts, "Flying classes may be a kind of a joke for us who had somehow witnessed flying on a daily basis. I, myself, had flown with my brothers at home for fun.", she chuckled at her admission. "Still, it was still beneficial for us to learn more than just mounting the broom and took off. I may have picked a lesson or two from those.", she explained, looking across the friendly face in front of her,hoping he won't take what she said in a wrong way.

Simon looked at the girl as she talked about flying. He nodded at her, listening along with what she was. He agreed that it was a joke to them, perhaps it was because of already being magical, and having been able to fly on a few occasions, and certainly for Simon it couldn't hurt that his sister was on the quidditch team and had told him a few things about it. he nodded further, "Nice, how many brothers do you have?" He asked, both curious and because he really had nothing better to do that day than to actual learn about someone from his house. He liked doing that, it was always a fun occasion. He smiled at her as she did continue, "perhaps, I can see your point," the boy admitted with a shrug. He ran a hand through his auburn hair, scratching the back of his head as he considered what she'd said. He was being truthful in seeing her point in it, "Although I do wish that we'd get the opportunity to pick whether or not we did it, but I guess as eleven year olds we really don't get that choice," the boy considered and nodded, they were too young to be making real decisions just yet. He did wonder if perhaps Alexis really liked the sport, "Are you thinking about one day trying out for the quidditch team?"

Alexis smiled at Simon when he asked about her brothers. They had been talking about flying classes and their opinions on it. Alexis found it interesting and fun while her classmate thought it was a joke."I've got four older brothers. The youngest of them is five years older than me. How about you? I remember you have a sister here. Naomi,right?", she remembered seeing a Ravenclaw girl that somehow resembled Simon.

"Are you thinking about one day trying out for the quidditch team?"

Alexis pondered the question while taking a sip from her orange juice. She would want to try this term but decided not to so as to enjoy her first year in school. She nodded, "Yep but not until the third or fourth year. I just want to enjoy my first year as a student here.", she replied. She didn't need to ask him the same question because she knew the answer to that would be a big no. So she went on another topic. "What are you going to do after breakfast?" She wondered about this since she didn't have anything planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back