Eating a Small Lunch

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Immy stepped into the large great hall. She was pretty tired. She'd just spent most of the night studying and was now feeling the serious effects of it. It was just coming on to lunch and Immy felt like she'd be able to sleep for a whole weekend. She took a seat at the end of the Gryffindor table and made a small sandwich. Immy took a bite of the sandwich and slowly chewed, she hoped that someone, anyone would come and sit with her, so she could become more awake.

Nessie was in her energy again and even though she's hungry she was still smiling, she skipped onto the great hall. Just stopping to look where to sit, she decided to go at the gryffindor table and met some new people. She spotted a girl alone, Nessie walked over to her and tapped her shoulder, "Hey, mind if i join you?" She asked smiling. "I'm Nessie, Hufflepuff first year." After introducing herself she looked at her own house table it was full.

Imogen looked up as someone tapped on her shoulder. She was glad to see a girl her age standing beside her. She shook her head and smiled politely to the girl. Immy quickly glanced over to the Hufflepuff table and spotted it to be pretty full. Immy looked back to the girl and smiled brightly.

"I don't mind at all. Please sit." Imogen said, she held her hand out to the girl Nessie. "It's nice to meet you Nessie, I'm Imogen or Immy. First year Gryffindor."

She went back to look at the girl, "Thank you." Nessie said sitting beside the girl who she introduce herself as Imogen or in a short matter Immy. "Hello, Immy." She greeted Imogen, Nessie took a piece of bread, mash potato, gravy and chicken legs. "So, how are you? and why are you alone at this very moment?" Nessie ask feeling she was talkative today, so, she didn't bother.

Imogen smiled as the girl, Nessie sat down beside her. Immy picked up her sandwich and took a small bite as the girl filled her plate and asked Imogen several questions. Immy finished chewing before answering.

"i'm very well thank you. How are you?" Immy said with a small smile. "I'm alone by choice bescause today I didn't feel like talking to anyone from my own house."

"I'm much very well, I'm always am." She giggled thinking she's always well. Nessie started stuffing some mash potato on her mouth and started chewing, "Are you tired talking to your fellow Gryffindors?... I'm the same as you, because I'm tired talking to my fellow Hufflepuffs." Nessie finished chewing while talking and then bit a piece on her toast.

Imogen smiled brightly at the girl, Nessie as she spoke. Immy thought that she'd be able to get along well with this girl. Immy picked up her sandwich and took another small bite before replying to Nessie's questions.

"I'm not tired of talking to them but this way I meet new people." Imogen said with a smile. "so, Nessie what do you like to eat?"

Nessie nodded slightly, she thought Immy is tried talking to her house mates. "Were different after all." She said smiling, "I like everything, i don't even gain weight. I'm always thin." Nessie was saying the truth, every food outside and inside of the school are all fatty foods, but she doesn't even gain weight.

Imogen smiled looking down at her plate. She too was thin but it didn't come so natural to her. She watched what she ate. At 11 Imogen was very aware of her well being and what was good for you and what wasn't. She guessed it was to do with basically bringing up her sister. She couldn't risk to be sick.

"Well thats lucky. I wish I was like that. But I have to watch everything I eat." Imogen said brightly. "Which is annoying since I have quite the sweet tooth. Are you from New Zealand?" Imogen asked making conversation.

"I'm not from New Zealand. I'm from Forks, Washington. Where it is cold and always raining." Nessie half smiled saying that, she misses her parents and want's to come home. She would do it if school year had ended. "What about you?" She asked, sipping on her glass of milk.

Immy nodded. She hadn't heard of Forks. She'd heard of Washington state and knew it had ruffly the same weather as her and the Scots. Immy smiled and took another bite of her sandwich. She smiled slightly.

"I'm from Aberswyrth in Wales, so it's rainy and wet there too. I kinda miss it." Immy said with a smile. "I'm still not completely used to the hot weather here. Do you prefer it in Washington or here?"

Nessie had think what should she prefer. "That would be New Zealand. Well, i like hot weathers too. I'm actually sick of wet and greeny." She said taking a mouth full of her mashed potato. But still she misses her parents plus her pets at home.

Immy finished her sandwich and rubbed her hands on a near by napkin. She reached over and picked up an apple she took a small bite before nodding in agreement. While she loved Wales she really did prefer New Zealand. It was a lot cooler.

"I prefer new Zealand too." Imogen said. "is there anything you miss about Forks?"

"That would be my pets. I wonder if they eat right..."Nessie trailed off, "My parents are busy with their work to forgot my pets, but my parents say they do everything to keep them." She explained taking a tart on a large plate. "Do you miss anything in Wales?" She asked.

Immy took another bite out of her apple, thinking about Wales. There was a lot she missed. One thing she missed more than the rest but that was obvious. She smiled as she chewed and waited until she was done to speak.

"I miss my sister. She can look after herself though. Unlike pets." Imogen said. "What kind of pets are they?"

"You have a sister?... I thought you were an only child." Nessie exclaimed but shrugged it off. "I have a cat name Mimi, a dog name Bruce, two hamster; Nicky and Jaime. I think that's all of my pets at home, only the owl is here for me to send letters to my parents." Nessie likes animals, she even adopt pets if her parents only say yes. But her room was filled with her pets already and her mom doesn't want to clean their poop every time they accidentally poop in her room.

Renesmee walked into the Great Hall in search for some company.She scanned the tables for someone she knew and soon spotted Imogen and Nessie.Renee had talked to them once but she didn't know that they knew each other.

She walked up to them and asked,"May I join you guys?"hoping the answer would be positive.Otherwise she would have to find someone else.

Imogen nodded, she did have a sister, Immy didn't think she would ever say differently. She shrugged it off, and listened as Nessie listed all the animals she own, Immy was both impressed and surprised. She didn't think a person could own that many pets. Imogen was about to say something when a friend joined them, Immy smiled at her brightly.

"No not at all. I don't mind." Immy said, brightly taking another bite into her apple. "Thats a lot of pets, Nessie." Immy said to Nessie.

Nessie was going to bit another when she heard a voice, a familiar voice. Nessie turned around and saw Renesemee, a housemate. "Sure you can." She said smiling. She then turned to Immy, "Thank you... I was actually thinking to buy a pygmpuff, maybe two." Nessie told Immy.

Immy smiled, a pygmpuff was very cute. Imogen herself didn't really want one but it would be a good gift for Pixie in the future. Imogen took another bite into her apple.

"Pygmpuff's are so cute." Immy said. "What colours might you get?" Imogen asked interested.

"Thanks"Renee said as she drew back a chair beside Nessie and took a seat.Renee knew that Nessie liked animals a lot.

"Cool! Pygmypuffs are just so adorable."she exclaimed as she picked up a banana from the nearest fruit bowl."And they are also totally entertaining."

"Just violets, i like that color." She told the two, Nessie would die if the color isn't violet. "Are you planning to get one?" She asked Renee and Immy.

Imogen shrugged, she wasn't too sure. Probably red, because that was her house colour. But if there wasn't red she'd have to pick something else. A violet seemed like the next best option. Immy smiled at the two girls brightly.

"I think I'd like either a red one or a violet. Both seem pretty cool." Imogen said with a friendly smile before taking a bite of her apple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back