OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Branson had invited Blair to come on a walk, he'd been hit by a few bludgers during practice and rather than going for his usual run he'd decided to take it a little easier, and go on a walk. The teen was moving though the school, he'd arranged to meet Blair at the entrance hall and was running to time. He liked spending time with her, though they hadn't had much time for it so far. He knew that he had a bit of a crush on her, having correctly identified why she over any other girl sometimes made him feel odd, but he liked spending time with her and in the same way he could continue to be friends with Jordie when Jordie had crushed on him, he could do the same. There was no way a pretty girl like Blair didn't have people she was interested in or people more suited to her. He arrived at the entrance hall and walked outside. There was a slight chill in the air, but he knew once they got moving it wouldn't be too bad. He was sure too that she'd be there soon.

Blair was excited to go out with Branson again, she had always enjoyed spending time with him. And since it was spring already, Blair spent a lot of time in front of a mirror, planning what would look good on her and still would keep her warm. After a long time of decisions, she ended up wearing black leather pants, a white pullover, a black leather jacket, and a black beanie. In the past time, she had developed a huge love for leather clothes. And when she just dressed up, she noticed that she was almost late, and just started to run down to the entrance to meet Branson. "I'm sorry, really sorry. I didn't notice the time and huh," she let out a hard breath as she ran four floors down to get to meet Branson, then she just stopped apologizing and just acted like it didn't happen before. "So, how was your practice? Heard you got two new chasers, is it easy to play with them?" with that thought, she started to think whether she should tell Bran that something totally wasn't right with Jordie in their practice but she kinda felt like he already knew it.

Branson wasn't waiting too long when Blair appeared and he gave her a wide smile, shaking his head. "It's no problem," he assured her, he was glad that she was now here, but wouldn't have worried too much if it had taken her a bit of time to be there, after all friends waited for each other. He nodded with a little smile, "Yeah, it was good, Juniper seems great, and the chasers seemed good," He told her as they began walking, though given that she was out of breath he didn't want to go too quickly. "I heard you also joined a team, congrats!" he said to her excitedly. He hadn't known she was that interested in quidditch, but he was pleased for her. He assumed too that she was probably really good.

Blair smiled thankfully at him, she honestly didn't want to be late so she absolutely didn't feel good about it. "Ooh, right, Juniper is your new captain now. And I can't wait to see you on the pitch again," after all, she usually didn't go to his practices, so she was excited to see him playing, even if they were going to play against each other. "Yes, thank you! I really was excited to make it to the team," well, last year she was an alternate, so getting on the main team made her more confident about her skills. "How twins are enjoying the school so far? Honestly, I was a bit surprised to see that they both got sorted into Gryffindor," Blair didn't know the girls but according to last names they were in Gryffindor. Actually, except for Val, they were the only persons for whose sorting Blair paid attention.

Branson blushed lightly at Blair's kind words. "I can't wait to see you play," he said to her with a smile. It would be cool to see her play and to him it seemed like the easiest compliment to pay in return. He smiled in agreement. "It's exciting to play!" he agreed. "They're good," Branson nodded his head. "Yeah, I was too. Aurora said the hat almost put her in Ravenclaw, but it seems Rosie would've ended up in Gryffindor regardless," he said with a little smile. "They are pretty pleased to be together," he told her. "You knew someone being sorted too right?"

Blair lightly laughed at the ground when she saw Branson blushing, it was simply adorable. At his compliment, she just smiled at him again, it seemed like she wasn't able not to smile around him. "Oh, we have to play against each other in our first game this year, you know, I'm betting that we will win," she teasingly offered as she crossed her hands on her chest, feeling a little cold. "Oh, I can't imagine how relieved they are to have each other right next to them. Huh, will you introduce me to them? I want to meet them," Blair excitedly offered as she turned around, walking backward to see Bran's face. She had heard a lot about his little sisters and now she wanted to meet them, at least they would have one more older person they could always turn to. "Oh, yeah, my little brother Valerius. He's in Ravenclaw actually but if you will ask him if he's my little brother, he will most likely say no," she chuckled. She hoped that now they were going to be at least in neutral relationships since their conversation at the feast.

Branson nodded in agreement, "Hufflepuff are reigning champions," he thought that Ravenclaw was in with a good chance but he knew that it would be difficult to go up against a team that was riding a high of winning the whole thing. "Sure if you'd like to," he told her, he hadn't thought she'd want to meet his sisters but he wouldn't mind introducing them to her, though he was sure he could almost guess their reactions to it. He nodded as she talked about the little brother, whom he knew from the name was on the ravenclaw team too. "Oh...," he said. "He's on the ravenclaw team too..are you guys just not that close?"

Blair chuckled a bit. "Honestly, just because of out beaters. No idea how they manage it," she admitted and then cheerfully smiled. "Yes, cool!" Blair honestly was keen on meeting Bran's little sisters. He was her closest friend at the moment and she honestly wanted to know more about him, and his little sisters were there and she was able to meet them, it sounded more than a perfect chance. "I mean, we met each other only a year ago, we didn't really get the chance to get close. We were both used to being the only kid in our families. I know you longer than I know Valerius," Blair chuckled a bit. It was weird to think that she knew other people longer than she knew her own brother. Then something suddenly hit her. "Wait, what do you mean he's on the team? Which position? Are you sure?" she did trust Branson, tho, she didn't want to believe that Valerius actually managed to get on the team. Well, of course, he did, he had huge ambitions, he knew what he wanted out of this life way better than Blair did.

Branson could not imagine not knowing his sibling for his whole life. He'd always known his sisters and he knew that not everyone had that luxury but it was still not something he could really imagine. He knew that the age gap between Blair and Valerius was a little bigger than the one he had with his sisters, and he was sure that this would create a whole load of issues, that it would be difficult to suddenly be family like that. Brnason nodded, "He's the alternate seeker. Did you not know he was interested in quidditch?" which he had to imagine the answer to that would be yes.

Well, Blair immediately felt bad that she hadn't believed that Val would make it to the team. And as a seeker. No freaking way that Branson was talking about her little brother. "I knew it, I just didn't think that he'd make it to the team since he's a first-year," she admitted, awkwardly slipping her fingers through her hair and putting a strand of hair behind her ear. "By the way, I know it's kinda early to think about it but what are your plans for Yule Ball?" she asked, turning around to walk backward and see Branson's reaction. She had no idea what she wanted to do for the ball and just wanted to know if he was the same, she didn't know if she was planning to invite him or do something, she was just going with the flow.

Branson shrugged, "That's fair," he knew that if his sisters had tried out he'd have been pretty surprised if they'd made it, but he had also known that neither wanted to do it this year and he knew specifically that Rosie was never going to try out. He was a bit interrupted in his thoughts at the question and his cheeks immediately went red. "Oh...I ehh...hadn't thought that far ahead honestly, I'll be going though," he said while looking in the other direction. "Did you have plans?" he asked. He tried to not show that he was a little nervous. He wasn't sure he should ask her to it, it was so far away, what if she changed her mind or someone else asked her, what if she already had plans.

Blair couldn't help but chuckle once she noticed that he blushed, after all, she especially turned around to see his reaction and it was worth it, even if after his answer, she managed to trip on something that was behind her. "Woooh, a second and I'd all be in the dirt," she laughed as she assisted herself to not lose the balance and keep on her feet. "Oh, no plans too," she admitted and put her hair behind her ear as she finally stood normally next to Bran as nothing happened and she didn't trip. She was just considering inviting him and yet, she was unsure if it wasn't too far away. "I mean, maybe we could agree to go together in case if we don't get any other plans?" she offered, trying to not sound shy, she honestly wasn't used to being interested in all that stuff but this was a good chance to hang out with Bran just as much as she had always loved. She wanted to invite him properly but with her not being able to exactly invite him so she just made a deal. "Or we can just go together?" Blair finally let out a normal together, after fighting with herself, looking past Bran, a bit red too. Well, why exactly she had to bring that up? No idea.

Branson hadn't noticed Blair trip until it was almost too late, he moved to help catch her. He gave a little laugh but hoped that she was alright and not too thrown off by it. He nodded as she said she had no plans, and even suggested they should make a pack, he was about to agree to it, since in his mind, he had nothing to lose with it. Sure someone else might ask Blair to the dance but he could make other plans too. But then she was offering for them to go together. "Okay...," he said, hoping he hadn't been too quick. "Let's go together," he wondered if he should ask if it was a date or just as friends, but he thought regardless it didn't matter and he didn't want to make it accidentally awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back