Early morning run.....

Hilary looked up, she wasn't sure how much of her story she wanted to share with this first year "Well, my "home life" isn't too good, so I guess I like it here better..."

'D'you like any sports?' said Ginny seeing that Hilary wasn't too keen on sharing her life story with her which was ok because nor did Ginny.

Hilary was thankful for the change in topic. "Actually I do like sports, that is if you consider dance or cheerleading to be a sport. I also play Quidditch of course but other than that....nothing really other than dry land training and such. What about you?"

'I love sports exept for dancing because i'm not to good at that and cross-country running because it's too boring to me.' said Ginny glad that Hilary did some sports.

"I'm good either way' Hilary smiled at the first year. "So what's your favourite lesson?"

'Well, i enjoy charms qute alot but it would have to be flying. After all. it is a sport in the end.' said Ginny trying to make sense. 'you?'

"Well...hmm, I really enjoyed flying but of course upper years don't take it.... I'd have to say Transfiguration, I find it fun..." Hilary smiled and returned her look to the front quickening her pace a little without even noticing.

Ginny quickened her pace since Hilary had done it. 'I haven't had Transfiguration yet so I wouldn't know but it sounds fun. It's a shame you don't get flying in the upper years.' said Ginny.

Hilary smiled. "Yeah, it is a shame for us...what whatever, it's not too bad." Hilary kept jogging around the corner of the lake. "So what type of thing are you the most excited for"

Ginny was confused by that question. 'i'm sorry but what d'you mean?' she asked after thinking about it but still not figuring it out.

Hilary smiled "Oh I meant what events or activities are you most excited for?"

'I don't know really. I'm waiting for the next quidditch games but i guess that's it really.You?' said Ginny trying to thnk about what was coming up except for the yule ball.

Hilary smiled "Well I'm really excited for the wheelbarrow races in a few weeks."

'Yeah. i'm looking forward to them but i'm not that excited about them. I'm sure we'll have great fun though.' said ginny going a bit faster than she should of.

Hilary smiled at the first years honesty "Well you see, the wheelbarrow races were at first my idea so to see them going on again is just super exciting :D" Hilary showed Ginny the four leaf cover necklace she was still wearing. "This was my gift for the idea last year." She then randomly started doing jumping jacks.....

'That's nice.' said ginny looking at the necklace and thinking of her own that she had. She noticed that Hilary started doing jumping jacks so Ginny decided to do some forward and backward flips as well.

Hilary did three sets of jumping jacks just thinking and then realizing the silence she said "Well now we are both officially warm want to have a cheer off?"

'if you want. i'm easy.' said ginny wondering what she meant but not showing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back