Early morning Hunger

"I know! Now, do any of us actually KNOW a good cookie recipe? Or should we wing it and risk the results?" Kailey asked signaling to Rhyspa that they would squeal about it later as Nina was there.

[We won't! That part just had to get out of the way and now we can focus on RP cooking lol.]

"I think I remember one," Rhyspa said. "We need cake batter, marshmallows, and chocolate chips." She looked around, sifting through the cabinets looking for the ingredients.

"I don't know what that could possibly make but it sounds good." Kailey replied also looking though cabinets. "Oh my god...They have Funfetti cake batter!" she said pulling out the aformentioned box of muggle cake batter.

"That's perfect!" Rhyspa said. "They are called Cake cookies," she informed them. "My aunt taught me how to make them." She found a pack of chocolate chips and placed them on the counter.

"I just got an excellent idea...How about we make a batch...and use about a fourth of them as prank cookies?" she suggested "Or would that be a bit much?"

((shite you guys are too fast for me tonight!))

Kat's stomach rumbled even louder than it had previously. "If we don't get started soon then I'm going to eat this entire bag of flour!" she laughed. "So what kind of cookies are we going to make?" Kat asked as she looked through the cabinets along with her friends.

Kailey looked at Kat who seriously did look like she was going to eat the bag of flour, "We wouldn't want that now would we?" she replied with a laugh.

[I've gotta go! I shall be back tomorrow!]

"Hmm, I think there is some chocolate chips if you want, but I can summon anything you guys might want for ingredients," Nina said with a kindly smile.

[I'll probably be back on a little later, I will try though being grounded is hard when I need the internet:p]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back