Durmstrang and Beauxbatons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura Montiez

Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains.
Hello!

Okay, I am going to make this character and they are going to be 16 and I want them to go to either Durmstrang or Beauxbatons. (I'm assuming that applying to attend both schools is prety much the same.) So, i would like to know exactly what i need to do to attend them and an explanation about them, including wether or not what i want to do is possible. I would appreciate it if i could know about this asap.

Thanks a whole bunch,
Anna ♥
<i>
</i>

Hey Anna! ^_^
I'm not a member of staff, so excuse me if this is wrong.. but when I had a Beauxbatons character, all I did was PM Nicolas and asked to be moved to that usergroup, and he did it. Since Beauxbatons and Durmstrang aren't the focus of the site, as HNZ is, you don't have to apply formally (just like a Member, Family, or Muggle). Though if you wanted your character to be Head Girl or something, I'm sure in that case you'd have to discuss it with an admin. :D
I hope this has helped?
Helena x

So, I'm guessing i have to PM Nick from that character and ask to be moves to the Durmstrang group. Simple enough. I appreciate your help.

Thanks again,
Anna ♥
<i>
</i>

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back