Durmstang & Beauxbatons Quidditch Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Sedgwick

</COLOR>
Okay, so to make Durmstrang and Beauxbaton students a little more organised, in what teams theyre in, i think there should be a chart showing which students have what position on the team. This will help us to show who is actually on the teams, and stops 10 people all being chasers xD If you would like to be on ether of these teams, please fill out the following form and post it here. This will have to happen every year, seeing as we'll gain new students, and loose old ones. Also, just like Hogwarts, no first years should be on the quidditch teams. Once the lists have been completed, everyone will be able to see whose doing what :p

Also, please keep an eye out for what others post, because we don't want two seekers for Beauxbatons for example (First come, first serve)​
<i>
</i>
Code:
<i>
</i>[b]Student's Name:[/b]
[b]School:[/b]
[b]Current School Year:[/b]
[b]What position do they want to be in?:[/b]

<i>
</i>
Student's Name: Andrew Spinnett
School: Durmstrang
Current School Year: Seventh
What position do they want to be in?: Chaser (Captain)

<COLOR color="#650335">Also just like Hogwarts, the captains will get to pick the next captain once they'd graduated etc.
You may apply for no more than two of your characters to be on the team (so it gives everyone a chance) however if there are many people applying, your second choice may not get on.
And lastly, please let us know if you go inactive :p
<i>
</i>

Student's Name: Larissa Sedgwick
What position do they want to be in?: Chaser

Student's Name: Thomas Hawkin
What position do they want to be in?: Seeker

Student's Name: Kailey Valentine
Current School Year: Fifth
What position do they want to be in?: Beater

Student's Name: Rue Undersee
Current School Year: Sixth
What position do they want to be in?: Chaser

Student's Name: Devlin Howard
Current School Year: 6th year
What position do they want to be in?: Beater

Student's Name: Chyou Jin
Current School Year: Sixth
What position do they want to be in?: Seeker (If not available then Beater... Or Chaser *sigh* )

Student's Name: Brad Kuang
School:Sixth
Current School Year:Beauxbaton
What position do they want to be in?: Seeker

</FONT></COLOR>
We have the full Durmstrang Team
<i>
</i>
Durmstrang Official Team:
Andrew Spinnett - Chaser and Captain
Larissa Sedgwick - Chaser
Rue Undersee - Chaser
Devlin Howard - Beater
Kailey Valentine - Beater
Lawrence Andrew Cavell - Keeper
Thomas Hawkin - Seeker
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#650335"><FONT font="Georgia">
Thanks Sally for the first Beauxbatons member :p As the first official, if you want, he could be the team Captain?

Oh... I missed out Devlin xD Sorry Sally, but he posted first, im going to have to change them round. Feel free to apply for a Beauxbatons position though :p
Heather Riveon said:
I'm sorry but that's not entirely fair.

I'm not trying to be mean but Raze posted before Sally, so in case you didn't realize you just chose Sally over Raze who was first.

AND you were the one who said First Come, First Served.
Yes i know Beth just told me xD
Thanks
I didn't see Raze's xD

Heather Riveon said:

I'm not trying to be mean but Raze posted before Sally, so in case you didn't realize you just chose Sally over Raze who was first.

Just pointed this out to Pheeb. She didn't notice. She wasn't being unfair.

I hate to point this out but would their not be more than one quidditch team?
Like since Hogwarts has 4, for the houses, surely their would be more than one for BB And D?
Like 1st division, 2nd division, Junior leage, that kind of thing. Because then more
people could have quidditch players, but their would still be teams set up.

I also think first come first serve isn't all that fair, I'm not trying to be picky, but
what about time zone differences. For instance I was asleep while most of this
was posted, therefore I have missed out. And I'm sure plenty of others may have
also

Larissa Sedgwick said:
Heather Riveon said:

Just pointed this out to Pheeb. She didn't notice. She wasn't being unfair.
Ok sorry :lol:

Isaac Pike said:

Like since Hogwarts has 4, for the houses, surely their would be more than one for BB And D?
Like 1st division, 2nd division, Junior leage, that kind of thing. Because then more
That is a good point.

I will have to think about this. I do have permission to sort some kind of quidditch chart for the schools, however you're right in that maybe we could have more than one team. I think we should keep just the one for each at the moment, and ill get back to you on that one :p

And yes, first come first serve may limit other, and should there be more than one team, i guess that would help too, however theres not much point doing actual try-outs, because this is just so we can see whose on the team, and there arnt' actually any matches or anything.

Ok, due to suggestions earlier, and after talking and thinking about it, i think we should do this.
Seeing as we don't actually know how many houses Durmstrang and Beauxbatons have, we will have two teams for each school. However, if anyone has any suggestions as to what the teams could be called, please let me know :p The team thats already assembled can be one team, and there is now room for another, because it's obvious we have more aspiring quidditch players :p Maybe in the future we can get more teams, but for now stick with two each. This applies to Beauxbatons too, however we only currently have one member on the team xD Mintzy just fill out the form on post #1 when reply here and you can be added to the Beauxbatons list :D I would like to say again that it should only be one of your characters that get on the team, so that there's room for as many people as possible, (There may be a few exceptions, such as if we are in need of another member, and you want to bring another of yours etc.. but we can cross that bridge when we come to it).

So yeah, keep posting, and if anyone has any suggestions for team names please let me know :D
(Chyou, if you still want to be on the team, i can put you on the second?)

Durmstrang

Team #1

Andrew Spinnett - Chaser and Captain
Larissa Sedgwick - Chaser
Rue Undersee - Chaser
Devlin Howard - Beater
Kailey Valentine - Beater
Lawrence Andrew Cavell - Keeper
Thomas Hawkin - Seeker

Team #2

Beauxbatons

Team #1

Brad Kuang - Seeker

Team #2

Mizelea Brooks - Seeker

Student's Name: Mizelea Brooks
School: Beauxbatons
Current School Year: Third
What position do they want to be in?: Can I be on Team 2 as a Seeker Please?

Isaac Pike said:

I also think first come first serve isn't all that fair, I'm not trying to be picky, but
what about time zone differences. For instance I was asleep while most of this
was posted, therefore I have missed out. And I'm sure plenty of others may have
also
100% Agreed.

I don't agree with this whole 'Organized' event, at all. This is cutting out many character's that have set their own plots in relation to Quidditch, such as one of my own character's that has a big deal on Quidditch. Having an 'Official' list of 'two' teams still does not justify for those members. There are a lot more than 14 character's that have a position on another school's team. Tbh, I would highly suggest you don't try to do this, because it's going to start causing problems. I'm not trying to be mean here or anything, but all you're asking for is a mess. While I agree that a more organized system would be beneficial to the forum, it's not exactly fair to everyone because there are more than one character's that are 'written' to be on a team.

Well it had been approved http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7394437/1/

And yes, i know lots of characters are on the list, which is partly the problem, we're ending up with loads of characters, that wouldn't all actually be able to be in the teams.
If you have someone you want to add, feel free. :) There are afterall, two teams :p

Having it approved and not approved makes no difference. I'm speaking in terms that you can't officially organize the teams because there are no quidditch try-outs, no captain to even tell who is good enough to be on the team, and there are countless characters. Many people want to have their character's on the team, and two team will not justify for those who want to be on the team. I hav eonly one character that is realted to the Quidditch plot, I can add him. I'm not speaking for myself here, I'm speaking in terms of those other people who have many character's that play Quidditch and their character's relate to Quidditch as being their main plot for their character. What are you going to say to that? Some of them might not even get a chance, or rather, a lot of them might not even get a chance. As I said before, all you're doing is asking for more people to complain, and a bigger mess.

Having a lot of character's on the list is only the first of many problems you're going to encounter.

And not everyone does get on the quidditch team xD If you have a special plot, then mention it, it could get them on with a higher priority -shrug- but yes, Libby was meant to be on the team from her first year, but never has. so? xD

Again, if you want someone in the team, put them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back