Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica White

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hey,

So I have finally managed to set up Veronica. Veronica is 15, 5th Year at Dumstrang. I need some people from Dumstrang who are willing to be her best friends. Maybe two girls? But they couldn't be the purest souls. They should have a little evil side but are nice most of the time. Veronica herself takes time to get to know people and dosn't trust anyone easily.

I would also like a few people who would like to be enemies. Veronica can easily make enemy with you if she thinks you talk to much, or bug her or you have a stupid fashion sense!

I could even use a few guys who would like flirting with her. Veronica does have a crush whom she would get into a relationship soon but as she is pretty( cheer leader types) I would like to RP with guys who might have a crush on her or flirt with her etc.

Please please please post here if you are interested.Even if you have any ideas for Veronica please share them.
Thanks Veronica

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back