Duel, unsure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Bruke

Hello,

Well this is not an ordinary duel. During the duel, Andrew will realize he can talk to snakes. Yes, I just got accepted :frantics: . Andrew has a snake but it is dumb snake. Well, that is why it can understand and behave the way Andrew wants but not reply as he cannot talk.
SO in this duel, the opponent is suppose to do Serpensortia so that Andrew can realize his talent. But my sister says that I will be copycat so anyone has other ideas through which Andrew can discover his ability?

And once we are done with what exactly we need to do to make Andrew realize that we can plan the rp here

Ok, here's the first idea;

In the common room: A pet snake escapes and a few people are getting worried. Andrew could be possibly saying to people to get back and that he'll handle the sitution but nobody moves back and he wonders why, someone then gives him a peculiar look and says that he's a parsel mouth.

Aleyha can help out, considering that she too is a Parselmouth, but she discovered her ability when she was ten, hearing her old snake speak.

larissa that is an awesome idea.
Okay so Aleyha can help control the snake and then andrew comes out of the crowd and talks to the snake and he also understands what Aleyha is speaking
it will go well
so lexi, larissa and aleyha\
who else would we have in the rp

I'll make sure that Aleyha is there...
Just PM me the information and details in case I forget. To Aleyha's account that is.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back