Duel - open to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Roads

Wand
Yew 13.5" phoeix feather core
william roads walks into the dueling chamber with his long black cloke covering his body, he walks up the stairs with his head lowered as he reaches the top he raises his head and opens his eyes and his cloke drops of his body and under hes wearing a grey shirt and black trousers, he looks around at the crowd with a smirks on his face "so whos up for a duel?"

Andrew was in the duelling chamber with a few other people. He saw a Hufflepuff walk up the stage and asked if anyone wanted to duel. It has been long time since took part in a duel he thought and he walked up the stage. "Yes" he said to the boy who seemed in fifth or sixth year.

Andrew knew that the boy would have learned spells that he hadn't but it would be okay if he lost, it would be a good practise after this long and he would try his best to win. "Which Professor will oversee the duel?"he asked the Hufflepuff boy.

he smirks as he see's a young boy walks up to the stage, he looks weak and would be an easy victim "lets just do this one of the book without a proffessor, to save your credit" he says raising his wand

"I'd love to duel you without a Professor but I am afraid I won't" he said firmly looking into the elder boy's eye. "I don't want my house to lose points because we gain them with very much hard work" he said with a grin. "If you wish to duel, we may wait for a Professor" he said seriously.

he smirks "what kind of Slytherin are you? a true Slytherin wont care about points or anything all they care about is winning"

"Well, this Slytherin cares very much about winning" he said smirking back and then continued "The house cup. I think about the long run, unlike some of my house" he said now walking down of the stage. "I would have liked to duel you but well it seems I wont be having any duel today" he said with a slight sigh.

[Ooo. I'm a professor! And I can oversee your duel if you please? Hm. William you need to RP in 3rd Person (i.e. William smirked and walked to the end of the platform.)]

Aurora had been reading her magazine and had nearly forgotten she was on 'dueling duty' today, she looked over her magazine and saw two boys seeming to be arguing. "Ehem. Now I take you both want to duel, I shall supervise, no murdering, no killing and no homicide, ok. Three, two, one, you may begin" she stated, moving aside.

Ashley decided to watch some student duel on the duelling chamber if some are duelling but if none then she might go at the garden. She walked pass many students, she then came at the duelling chamber. Ashley saw two students going to duel and Professor Merrythought to supervise. She went over to Professor Merrythought, "Hi, Professor." Ashley said in greeting. Ashley then watched the two boys she didn't know duel.

william pulls out his long silver coloured wand and points it at the small boy "you going to wish you had taken my advice" he says with a smirk before opening his mouth once more "Incendio" as william said this a ring of fire surrounds the boy and begins to build in strength

Kasey decided to go and check the dueling chamber to see if there were anyone duelling. She walked through the dungeons and on entering the chamber she saw Andrew on the stage. He looked older, of course he would after six months. Kasey waited to see what Andrew would do for his defence when the elder boy had produced fire.

Andrew saw the Professor come and smiled at the idea of finally getting to duel with the hufflepuff boy. He didnt notice the other viewers as he was surrounded by fire. He remembered he had done the extingushing spell once when he had put Jake's cloth on fire. This was a larger fire but he waved his wand and did the extingushing spell and the fire stopped. He smiled and then in another second he did the conjuctivitis curse at the sixth year boy so as to totally disturb his vision and cause pain in his eyes.

How would you like that? he thought as he waited for the boy's reaction. Without him seeing properly and having so much pain in his eyes it was definately a positive aspect on Andrew's side.

william stumbles back slightly as he shuts his eyes and his lips tighten as the pain sets in then he raise his wand "Finite Incantatum" he says as the pain goes from his eyes and his vision comes back to normal "your going to wish you hadnt done that little boy" he smirks raising his wand to the boy "Expelliarmus" he says with a grin on his face

[If I may interrupt? William please write in third person. Also don't godmod [""Incendio" as william said this a ring of fire surrounds the boy and begins to build in strength"] Maybe Andrew doesn't want the ring of fire to surround him.]

[can you read? i am writing in the third person!!! i put "william" and "he" not "i" or "me" godsake are you thick or something? and i controled the fire to go around him its called MAGIC and if andrew wanted it to be stopped he could of which he did, GODSAKE your meant to be a professor NOT a stupid child, i could do a better job at being a professor then YOU]

This Duel is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back