Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Holly Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Henry walked the street with her owl Dudu and he wanted look how she would be fly in the air. Dudu was the grate and she always send letters to home. He was a little sad about not finding her dad and he never know why he left. Henry wanted some answers but Dudu always take funy places. Henry lifted his right arm up and watched Dudu take off and fly away. She was a really beautiful snowy owl. Henry looked the air and smiled and he was today a realy happy boy and alredy was Janury and soon would be summer.

"Henry?" Lily called out, walking towards the Slytherin boy as he was looking up into the air. Since joining Hogwarts she hadn't seen too much of her twin brother, although she thought that was probably because they'd been separated into different houses and that made things more difficult. "What are you doing?" she asked, joining him and peering up to follow his gaze into the sky. "Are you writing to Helen?" she asked, curious what her brother would have been updating their aunt about.

"Tiny!" He turned to her sister and he hoped that she would be laft about his glases. "Nothing, just my owl wanted fly!" He was trying owl and she always came back to him the right place. His owl was a smart and he was glad to by this birdy. "Definetly, not! What are you doing?" He asked her little sister.

Elizabeth has given up trying to fight any nickname her brother gave her, and really there were worse things to be called than tiny so she didn’t really mind. “Oh..” she was still looking up at the owl, “he’s yours? Is he new?” She asked, wondering why Henry had wanted to buy an owl. When the Slytherin asked what she was doing she shrugged. “I’m trying to find some paint. If I don’t find something to do that fun soon I’ll probably take a nap,” she’d been awake for the good part of the night, so a nap was well deserved anyway.

He was somtimes miss her sister and he smiled talk with her. Tiny was grate person and talk to and he was lucky be part with her. "Yes! Owl is mine. I by pet shop and owl is the best and dudu is snowly owl. " He was a little surprise when she didn't asked about his glases. "Mayby we can do today something together and later go the lunch?" He asked her sister and mayby she wanted spend more time with him."How was your firs year? Are you happy be part of Ravenclaw?" He asked the tiny.

"Dudu?" she asked, looking down from the sky to finally face her brother, squinting in confusion slightly when she realised he was wearing glasses on his face. She was sure they weren't there before. "What are these?" she said, suddenly distracted, taking the frames off her brothers nose before he could say no, wearing them herself and peering around at the world that was now slightly fuzzy. "Wow, you're so blind," she said, although trying to act like her eyes weren't feeling the strain of glasses. "So far so good! And I bet my common room is so much nicer than yours!" she said happily, always glad she'd not ended up in the dungeon. "I love Ravenclaw. Do you love Slytherin?".

''Yes, dudu!'' Tiny was know he somtimes was don't care what her little sistter thinks about owl name. ''My glases. I have a weird moment with my eyes and i can't see enything.'' He alredy know that she take his glases and looked and he hoped she would lufted and he tody don't wanted be a rude brother. ''Yeah, i know!'' He told her with a sad voice and waited turned back to him glases. ''Whant a know a secret? My house is better'' He smiled to hear.''I'm happy for you sis and i'm so lucky be a part from Slytherin house. I was realy bad gryffindor if hut me take there.'' He giggled.

The name was weird but Lily didn't say anything. The Ravenclaw was peering around trying to see with the glasses on, and while they distorted her vision a little bit it wasn't too bad. Still, she took them off and gave them back to her brother, not wanting to give herself a headache with them on. "Why didn't you want to be in Gryffindor?" she asked. Obviously her house was better than Slytherin, but she was glad at least that Henry seemed happy to be in it. "You know it's good you're in Slytherin, it means we'll share a lot of classes," she said, looking back into the sky.

Her sister was a smart person and he was so proud of her. "Not sure. But i always wanted be part of Slytherin. I hope you are lucky in Ravenclaw house" He shake her sister hair. "Yes. I miss you tiny!" That eas true and he somtimes here feal more alone but first time year at Hogwarts was always hard find good friends.

"Well good! Because you're stuck with it for life," she stuck her tongue out at him, before he started rustling her hair. "Hey, stop it!" she was swatting his hand away. Just because he was a little bit taller than her, he always tried to make the most of it. "One day I will not be tiny anymore and you won't be able to do that," she took a small step back, trying to fix her hair. "I like Ravenclaw. I still don't have any friends though so I guess I miss you too," she shrugged. Henry was really one of the only people she spoke to, and while it gave her independence to be away from her brother sometimes, it was also a bit like jumping into the deep end of a pool.

"Tiny, don't be rude! You know, you stuck Ravenclaw house" He giggled with his sister when he shake her hair. Henry stoped shake her sistet hair when she told him. "We will bee about that!" He smiled at her sister and he wanted soon go the lucnh with her. "Same here! I don't have a to friends" Henry was a sad about this but he was doing grate at Hogwarts.

"Yes, and I'm glad!" It was both good and bad to hear that Henry was struggling with friends as much as she was. On the one hand she secretly hoped he would find his own friends, but then at least that meant she wasn't the only one that was struggling. "Well they are the ones that are missing out," she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What you think about tomorow? Dinner with your annoying brother?" He asked her tiny chease with a warm smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back