Drunk

Eddie nodded, trust him to find someone with the same name as a garfield character but has no clue about muggle stuff. "How can no one see you? You have bright red hair!"

Odie laughed. "I tend to keep myself to myself." She grinned at him. "It seems to be a family thing. Most of the people in my family keep to themselves."

Eddie cocked his head. "Do they all have stunningly bright red hair?" He laughed and flopped back on the bed besides her. "Man, I feel so energetic now. I could run a mile." He grinned, stretching out, still not bothering to put his clothes on. "So, you got anything to do today or are you free to just lie and talk here before we leave and never talk to each other again?"

"No." She laughed. "I'm the only red head in my family." Then she grinned when he colapse on the bed. "You're not the only one. Not that that's not normal for me but still." She giggled. Odie was one of the more energetic of the family.

Eddie rolled onto his side, so he was facing her. Some people would think it was odd that he was comfortable being nude but he just found it natural. "You wanna get out of here and do something? Or even stay here and do something much more fun?" He winked jokingly and laughed.

Odie laughed. "I dont mind." She smiled cheekily. "You pick." She moved so she was right next to him She could be on hell of a flirt when she wanted to be.

Eddie smirked. "Well I know what I choose." He pulled her closer to him and moved the sheets from between them. "Don't you agree?" He whispered in her ear.

Odie giggled and wrapped her arm round him. "I most definitely do." She whispered back to him.

Two Hour Later

Eddie rolled back onto the bed, panting from his lack of breath. "Well, that definitely took the energy out of me." HE grinned. "Shame you're a one night stand aint it?" He laughed and leaned up to his elbows.

Odie smiled and breathed heavily as Eddie led back on the bed. "Definitely." She grinned as her chest raised and fell with her breathing. "That was loads of fun." Then she giggled. "If there was no such thing as a one night stand then people would have no where near as much fun."

Eddie laughed. "Please, people still dont know how to have fun red. It's a factor of life, everyone is a stuffy boring fart and then there are special people who actually know how to have fun." He laughed again, remembering how many people he had shown the good side too. Too many people were stuffy old farts, even young people.

Odie giggled at her new nickname. "It's good for me that you're not one of those stuffy boring fart." She grinned. "If you were then I would never have had as much fun as I just did." She used her cheeky smile again as she looked at him.

Eddie laughed. Again. "Oh please! It's alot of peoples good luck that i ain't. Remember that you aint my only girl Red. OR boy for that matter." He wondered how she would take that snippet of news.

Odie giggled. "Ello treacle. How drunk were you??" Then she thought about what she had said. "Unless your gay of course?? Which I have no objection with before you ask."

Eddie laughed at her reaction. "I'm lazy. Can't choose, like a bit of both if you get me." HE winked at her laughing, yet again. She really made him laugh, it would be a shame to leave after this and never see her again. "So, you got any specific time you have to be gone from this amazing time or whenever?"

"Whenever." She replied. "I'm thought to be responsible enough to be able to run free." Sh giggled. "You can tell how well my aunt and uncle actully know me."

Eddie snorted at this news. "Wow, they really don't know you. That obviously aint true if your gunna get p!$$ed and shack up with a guy like me over night and again in the morning." He winked at her before turning and lying on his side, head resting on his hand.[/b]

Odie laughed. "That's the whole point. They think I'm out doing busness stuff." She grinned. Her aunt and uncle thought she stayed overnight at work to get extra done.

Eddie laughed. "Well then, It was lovely doing business with ou red." HE grinned and gave her a snog, pulling away before it began to lead them any other places.

She laughed. "And you Mr Newton." She grinned and grabbed a few clothes of th floor before getting dressed.

Eddie watched her get dressed, he had to admit, she had a pretty fine body. "You off then red?" HE grinned, lying back on the bed, above the covers, still completely starkers, with his hands linked behind his head.

"I probably should." Then Odie grinned. "Unless you want me to stay of course." Her cheeky smile was back on her face again.

Eddie laughed. "Nah, go finish your 'business trip'. I'll be fine here. " He laughed again and stood up, making his way over to the en suite. He needed a good shower before he went back to the flat. He paused next to her on his way and pulled her up for one last snog before disappearing into the shower, wondering if she'd have left by the time he got out.

Odie wlked out the door to the hotel room with a smile on her face. It had been a different one night stand to her normal ones but she enjoyed it alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back