Drunk

Odette Prinze

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Odette staggered outside the bar with another bottle of firewhiskey in her hand. She had no idea how many bottles she had had. Her outfit was a complete mess by now but she didn't even notice it.
Odie sat down against a wall and watched some of the males that walked past. None of them were of much interest to her so she just stayed where she was.

Edward staggered along the street. It was a friday night out, he had finally earnt some money and felt the urge to spend it. On booze of course. The bloke wandered towards the next bar, the last one that hadn't kicked him out, and spotted a fit girl outside on the floor. He made his way over and sat beside her. "Hey baby, want a ride?" It was a bad and old chat up line but it worked alot on drunk chicks. "'Cause I'm free of charge." He laughed at his own chat up line.

Odette shakily stood up and smiled cheekily at the man. "I'm happy to have anything for free." Even with her heels on, Odete was still shorter than the man. She wasn't hugely short but there weren't many people shorter than her. "Where shall we go??"

Edward grinned and stood up again, next to her he was pretty tall. "I 'unno, you're place close or it worth checking into a hotel." Even though he was completely drunk, Eddie guessed his roomate would not appreciate him and whoever this girl was to turn up like this. Especially as he had just moved in.

"Hotel's a better idea." She grinned. "My place is stuffed." Odie started walking-or staggering-in the direction of the closest hotel. "So, what's your name then??"

Edward staggered along with her, there was a hotel around the corner. They'd probably go there if he managed to make it before passing out. "I'm Eddie, and you are?" He didn't pay attention as she answered, he wouldn't remember it any way.

Odie knew she wouldn't remember his name by the time they got to the hotel but she was just making conversation. "Odie." She turned the corner into the hotel lobby. "Are you booking or do I have to do it??" She grinned.

Eddie laughed and made his way to the front desk. "Don't worry, I know how to treat a lady. "He turned to the man behind the desk and chose to ignore the dirty glares he was getting from him. "I would a like a double bedroom for a single night and you can place it on the Newton bill." He laughed when the bloke realised who he was and walked off complaining about the amount of cleaning Eddie caused. After a second the man returned and handed over a key. Have a nice stay Mr Newton . He called aftger his and Eddie led the girl, Odie, to the lift.

"They seem to know you." Odie smiled as she walked with what's-his-name to the lift. She had only been in two lifts in her whole life as she prefered stairs but stairs weren't the best things for her to use when she was so drunk.

Eddie laughed, he was a happy drunk, and a flirty one, definitely a flirty one. "Well, I come here often." The lift pinged and he physically jumped, he had never liked the ping at the end of a lift, there was no reason for i he just didn't like it. "Here's our room babe." He winked and picked her up, managing to carry her to the room before placing her carefully on the floor so he could unlock their door.,

Odie also jumped when the lift made the ting sound. Her nerves were always sky high when she was drunk and sudden noises like that didn't help. She laughed as she was carried along the hall to the door. "Where shall we start??" She giggled. There were many places they could do this, even if it was a small room.

Eddie opened the door, laughing at her question. "Wherever you want to baby, I'm all yours." He grinned and pulled her inot the room and onto the king size bed. "Show me what you got." He laughed, waiting for her to make the next move.

Odie got ontop of th guy and started kissing him. "Is that good enough??" She giggled as she looked at him before giggling more. This is not something she would have done if she was sober.

Eddie laughed and kissed her back, he continued to let her lead, it was more fun that way.

Eddie sat p, he recognised his normal hotel room, only used if the ladys', or gents', house was to far away. He looked to his arm, he couldn't feel it due to pressure on it. The pressure was a read head, cute too.

Odie woke opened her eyes when she felt something move her. She looked up and saw someone looking down at her. "That must of been one crazy night." She laughed slightly.

Eddie nodded. "They normally are babe, well, they are when I'm that p1$$3d at least." He grinned and stood up, not caring that he was completely nude.

Odie put her hand on her head. It was so painful. "You don't happen to have anything for a hangover do you??" She smiled whenshe saw him get up. He had a good body.

Eddie walked over to their en suite bathroom, still clotheless, and came back a minute later with a small bottle. "I'm here often, usually smashed out of my face so the owner lets me keep some hangover potion here." He poured out a small amount and handed her the glass, taking a swig for himself from the bottle.

Odie took the glass. "Thanks." She drank the potion then turned to him. "What's your name again??" She couldn't remember most of the night before.

Eddie grinned, this is why he never wanted to know peoples names, they'd ask again in the morning. "Eddie, and yourself?" He looked at the Red head, trying to guess her age. For once he had gone with a girl around his age. Normally they were older, or blokes.

"Odie." She smiled at him. She still thought he was cute but she didn't think she'd get in a relationship with him. She was terrible with relationships. They always ended horribly.

Eddie laughed a bit. "Sorry, you have the same name as the dog in Garfield." He grinned, hopefully she wouldn't get mad. It was was good thing in his eyes.

"I've never heard of Garfield before but ok." She grinned. "It's short of Odette anyway." Odie shrugged. She didn't love he name but she coped with it.

Eddie gasped in a melodramatic manner. "You've never heard of garfield? He's only the best cat around." He laughed. "Hey, if we see each other again I'll show you it." He laughed again, mainly at the idea of him ever seeing this girl again, He rarely saw his one night stands more than once, that's why they were called one night stands.

"Is it like some sort of muggle thing??" Odie wasn't exactly top of the board when it came to muggles. Then she laughed. "I dont expect we will see each other again. Not many people see me." She grinned up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back