Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Veela Hair Core
The night had been absolutely wonderful for Odette, and she was smiling widely. A real, true smile, even though she was exhausted. It was now time to return to the common room, and she honestly wished the night could go on longer. More students were trailing out of the great hall into the entrance hall, and she followed them along with Hayden. She glanced at him with a smile on her face, content to walk back to the common room with him.

As she glanced around the hall, her eyes snagged on a blond head in the distance. Her mood soured just slightly as she took in the girl that was her half-sister. No matter what she did, it was like she simply couldn't escape her. She was about to turn her gaze away again, when someone between them moved away and she could get her first good look at the girl's dress. She stopped in her tracks, recognizing it immediately. That was hers. She had been missing it and had been starting to think she had neglected to bring it. Staring at it for a moment longer, she knew it was no mistake. She felt her blood start to boil. This girl intruded her family, intruded in her school, had a wonderful life that Odette would never had and now she had to steal her DRESSES too? With her fists clenched, she stormed over. "Hey, you!" She shouted, no longer caring about what others thought as they heard her shout. "Charlotte. What do you think you're doing?!" She vaguely wondered if Matthew had told her about the family situation, if stealing the dress was some sort of revenge. She took in the girl's appearance. It suited her well enough, but she had chosen to accessorize with tacky pearls in a way that set Odette's teeth on edge. "So you're a thief now?" She asked her accusingly, gesturing at the dress.

Charlotte felt amazing, she had a lovely night together with Simon. But only Alexis interupting them was dissapointed. She felt her anger boiling when she tried to have all the attention, and Charlotte couldn't stand it. But she had to act nice and so she did. Still she was curious who her anonymous sender of her dress was. They were really her hero and she felt this dress was made for her. The blonde was on her way to the common room and had said goodbye to Simon. She didn't knew what it was but he got her attention and she couldn't stop it. He was annoying sometimes but she the better one this first semester that was clear. And he was acting like he was and that was irritating. But he was kind to her and not stupid and lame like most of the boys.

As she left the great hall she stopped for a moment and wanted to sit down. The feast was lovely but her feet hurted and she could use a break and bench. Before she wanted to sit down she heard a voice shouting like crazy, she wasn't sure if it was for her so she didn't looked back. But when she heard her name she turned around irritating, why was someone shouting at her? She didn't done anything but when she saw Odette she sighted. She had saw the girl before and heard someone calling her name once, but never spoken to her before. '' What are you shouting? I was about to sit on the bench, is that not allowed?'' she said with a frown acting like Odette was crazy. She was accused of being a thief? What the hell was this blonde talking about? Charlotte felt her anger boiling, she hated when someone dared to talk like this. She looked around in the hall, she had two options. Being the b i t c h and show her true face or acting like she was a victim, what she really was in this situation because she had no idea what Odette was talking about. '' What do you mean?! I really have no clue what you are making fuss about?'' she said innocent. She was true in her intentions, she was curious what this was about.

Odette was infuriated, and Charlotte's innocent act was only adding fuel to the fire. She hated the way she looked in her dress. HER dress. It was obvious the girl had stolen it, but now she was pretending not to know what Odette meant. "That dress you're wearing is mine." She said, glaring at the younger girl. "But that's nothing new to you, is it? You knew that." She stepped closer threateningly. "By the way, it looks awful on you. Those tacky ginormous pearls just make you look like you're trying too hard. Which you are." She said, gesturing at her entire outfit. "You look like a child trying on her mother's clothes. Go back to playing with dolls." She said scathingly. Then she crossed her arms and eyed her, trying to figure her out. "So... did you steal my dress as some sort of messed up revenge? Did Matthew man up and actually tell you the truth?" That had to be it, didn't it? Matthew had probably told Charlotte they were sisters, and now Charlotte had decided to steal her dress out of some misguided anger. But she couldn't be sure if Matthew had actually told her anything. If he hadn't, maybe she would. Why should she lie and tiptoe around to spare the feelings of an annoying little thief like the girl in front of her? She eyed her carefully, trying to see how she would react and if it would give away how much she already knew. A part of her hoped she knew nothing, just so she could drop the bomb on her herself.

Charlotte wasn't waiting on this conversation and she didn't like the way Odette was talking to her. She never really spoken, so why was she knowing her name and acting like this. The fact she knew her name was not the greatest suprise, because Charlotte was getting used with that. She wanted to make an impression on this school so that was working. When Odette was saying that the dress was hers, Charlotte frowned and her brains were working really hard. She thought back at the note and the dress on her bed. '' No way, that can be yours. You are just jealous of it.'' the blonde said still looking irritating. How could this dress be hers? If she had given it to her, that could be but why would she act like this than as if she stole it. Charlotte got more angry when she suggested she knew it. '' WAIT for a second there. You can't tell me what I know or not. If you keep that annoying sound shut, I can explain..'' The blonde made a gesture that she needed to shut the hell up. She was giving her a headache. '' This dress was left on my bed with a note. I've kept it, it is in my room. Someone gave it to me as a gift. So it can't be yours. As long as it wasn't you that wrote it. '' The blonde was thinking really hard how this was possible. She directly thought of a prank that someone did to her. But who could do that? Or Odette was just lying and trying to get attention, she seemed like such a person.

When Odette was going on and insulted her Charlotte her eyes were on fire. She clenched her fists as Odette tried to be better than her and came close. She looked at the girl like she was covered in mud and felt her anger boiling. She was gonna get it, she didn't want to pretend to be something else. '' Have you looked into the mirror, ugly duckling? That dress you wear looks so cheap! Where did you find it? The landfill? I'm sure you are jealous of my dress, and making this up to get some attention. You can't afford such a dress so you are spreading lies. I'm sure your mother is the one were you got the ugliness and taste of clothes from.'' Charlotte took a moment to breath. She gave Odette a little push so she wouldn't stand so close to her anymore. She wasn't afraid of her.

Charlotte smirked as Odette said she had to go back and play with dolls. '' I like to play with dolls yes.. Human dolls. And I'm really good at it. '' she said mean. She was completly done with Odette and she was worser than Jasmine right now. As she mentioned Matthew the blonde was silent all of sudden. What was she talking about?
'' What the hell are you talking about?! Which truth? Don't you dare talk about my brother.''

Everything about the girl in front of her infuriated Odette. Most of all, and she hardly wanted to admit this to herself, she hated how similar they were. She saw so much of herself in Charlotte, and it made her angry. She didn't want this little impostor to be anything like her. Odette was herself, she hated the idea of being influenced by this infuriating family. She couldn't look at Charlotte without being reminded that they were related. It was easier to forget with Matthew. The girl's story about finding the dress on her bed with a note was unlikely, and it seemed like a weak cover for her theft. "Right. I'm sure some fairies put my dress on your bed for you. I guess you need people to steal for you because you can't even do that yourself." She said with a snort. The insult about her own dress didn't bother her too much. This girl clearly thought anything that wasn't covered in pearls or tacky jewels was cheap. "Actual pretty girls don't need flashy jewelry to draw the attention." She said with a smirk as she checked her nails. "Nor fancy dresses. They dazzle others with their own charm. And it's so rich of you to insult my taste when you're wearing my dress." She said, flicking her hair back. The push the girl gave her made her frown. "Don't do that again." She warned sharply. She knew better than to curse the girl in a crowded hall but that common sense wouldn't last long if her temper truly got the better of her.

True and vicious glee filled her at the anger and confusion she sensed when she mentioned Matthew. Good. Angry and confused was what she had felt too. Charlotte had been shielded from it far and Odette felt it was unfair. Why was it only Odette who had to hurt? Who had to be scared and angry and upset? Why did she have to lie and pretend to spare the feelings of this girl? It didn't matter that she was her younger sister, Odette felt nothing but hatred for her in this moment. And she would gladly rip the girl's world apart like others had done to her. "I can talk about him all I want." She said with a smirk. "After all, he's my brother too." She gasped, her hand in front of her mouth in mock surprise. "Didn't you know? Didn't he tell you? I guess he's a coward after all. Let me enlighten you, dear Charlotte. You're my sister. Surprise!" She laughed, though it was anything but happy. "Half-sister, to be fair. It seems like our father didn't love your perfect little family enough to stay loyal to it." She knew she was being cruel, but she didn't care. "Why else do you think Matthew went here? He came here to meet me, he found out about it all. He wrote me this letter." She spit the word out. "This stupid letter, as if that was enough. But that's why he left you behind. To meet me. I guess he wanted a better sister." She was just flinging every cruel thing she could think of at this girl. Now that she had started, she couldn't stop. "Ask him if you don't believe me." She added tauntingly in a sing-song voice. "Though I could show you the letter too, it's in his handwriting. I assure you."

Charlotte was curious how this ugly ducking would react on her insults. It was true and the girl had a cheap dress for her taste. She rolled with her eyes when Odette reacted on the truth. Whatever than she didn't believed her, she didn't cared. '' I don't care if you won't believe me. I have people who would actually do that for me yes, since they see me as their leader. I don't have to make my hands dirty. But in this case I didn't.'' The blonde said like it was something normal and that didn't cared. Whatever she didn't had to convince Odette, she was a stupid girl that seemed to have no brains. Charlotte was suprised that Odette ignored her and it irritated her to see how much she didn't cared of her insults. She had to go further than, well she could get it. Charlotte rolled with her eyes again and didn't agree on what Odette said. She still didn't believed it was her dress, so it didn't make sense. '' I don't believe you. How can you prove it is yours? I think you are a filthy golddigger that try and steal from others.'' Odette had no way of proving this was hers. Still Charlotte was almost certain that this dress wasn't hers, but the posibility that someone else steal it from Odette and put it on her bed was still there. Charlotte was curious what would happen if she pushed Odette again. She would have it in mind, after all if she hurted her she could play the victim all over again and Odette would be punished. That would be awesome. '' And than what? I'm not afraid of you. Your fake!'' Charlotte said mean towards the blonde.

Charlotte didn't want to show so much when Odette mentioned Matthew, but it was something that was painfull for her right now. Matthew and she didn't spoke, because of Charlotte her anger towards him. There were so many lies and stuff going on, she got confused. Odette couldn't talk about him, why could she! When Odette said he was her brother too, the blonde looked confused. WHAT?! She family of this horrible creature, no way! This was just disguisting! The blonde looked angry and when Odette start to laugh she lost it. '' He is not your brother! You are just making things up. You are sick you know, you should be in St Mungo's Hospital for freaks!'' Charlotte her eyes were on fire, she didn't believed anything of this! '' Don't call me that, you have no right! And don't you dare talk about my father. He can never create such a disguisting ugly thing as you!'' The blonde was furious and the things Odette said really got to her, she didn't want that but this was the first time someone acted like this to her. It almost seemed like something she could do to someone and that scared her. '' You know nothing of my family, you just wish you had it! '' The blonde had to think of what Odette said. Why would Matthew come here? And change schools from Ilvermorny to this one? That was something that scared her. No there was no way this could be true?

When Odette mentioned that he left her behind Charlotte couldn't hold it anymore and pushed Odette a bit harder than before. '' CRAZY B I T C H! I don't believe anything you say. Matthew loves me more than anyone. Give me that stupid fake letter than!? You only have talks but no prove. '' Charlotte grinned for a moment when she got herself together and looked filthy at Odette. '' Your so pathetic, all this for a dress. You have some fantasy you know. You don't have a father right? You just pretend this story is true, because you wish you had my life. Did he left you? Poor baby.'' Charlotte would not believe any word this girl said, but she had some doubts about the reason Matthew came here. There was something he wouldn't say, and perhaps if she asked him he would explain something. But the blonde didn't want this to be true, that couldn't be.

Odette couldn't really care about the dress anymore. She no longer wanted it, now that she had seen it on her sister. She snorted. "I don't care about the dress, all I care about is knowing you were a filthy little thief who needed someone else to steal a dress for her. Seeing how pathetic you truly are." She said with a smirk. There was a vicious delight in getting to this girl, to seeing her so affected by her words. Her reaction to the news was amazing. Odette felt a thrill go up her spine at the outrage, disbelief and... doubt. Certainly, she said Odette was a fake and making things up but a part of her wondered. Doubted. Odette's smirk grew. "I know enough about your family to know I'm lucky not to be raised by it." She spat back at her. "And I don't know about you, but I don't carry letters with me to parties. It's in my dorm room you hysterical little troll." She snorted, fixing her hair idly. "If you're so desperate for proof, ask your precious brother. He can't lie to save his life, so you'll know."
She felt superior to this girl now, no longer angry but only gleeful. She should have done this weeks ago, it was wonderful to have the upper hand and control the situation. To show this girl her family wasn't perfect, to be a thorn in her perfect little side. Her second shove was nothing but laughable, so she laughed in response to it. "You really are like a child." She said, dismissing the gesture. "Don't start getting physical with me, princess. I'm a beater on the quidditch team. I'd break you." She winked. "Can't have that, can we? Go talk to your brother. But do something about that hysterical shriek first, or you'll deafen him." She grinned, waved at her, and then turned to go. This had been fun, and she would let Charlotte stew in the information now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back