Dreaming of a [snow] Christmas

Abigail Lurken-Mckay

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Spanish Cedar 14" Core of Werewolf fur and Phoenix feather.
A budding couple walked hand in hand to a large yet cozy brick home. Their was a light breeze that blew the almost viciously green trees and shrubbery about the home. Abbey could smell the familiar scent of sea water that was close behind her back yard, and she heard the joyful laughter of the muggle neighbour's children and their friends in their front lawn. She looked over at Theodore before they walked up the cemented steps of her home and said, "You don't have to be nervous Theodore." She exhaled happily, as a smile crossed her youthful features. She felt like this was her first say at Hogwarts Scotland for some reason. She was nervous but not overly so, because excitment was the main emotion and feeling for her currently.

Before Abbey was able to say anything or even form another thought a little blonde boy ran out of the front door, with his mother following soon behind. "Aaabbeyy!" he yelled. She slipped her finger's out of Theodore's just in time to pick Peter up. "Peter. I've missed you," she grinned kissing her cousin's forehead, not noticing him scrunch up his face playfully.

Abbey looked towards the door to see Noelle leaning against the door post. The young Slytherin smiled, and walked towards her with Peter in her arms and embraced her Aunt tightly. "Noelle," she said happily. This kind of love and elation had not ever been seen by the likes of Theodore or even any of her other friends. No, this love for anyone she had not felt until the past winter.

After an embrace and a few words, Peter was transfered over to his mother's arms, and Abbey waved her arm towards herself, beckoning Theodore over to the small family. "Noelle, that's Theodore Snow. My best friend," she smiled, not bothering to hide the pure affection in her eyes for Theodore Snow.

Theodore looked around curiously as Abbey walked up to her home. He had never seen a muggle or any of their devices before so it all seemed new to him. It was like he was seeing the world with a different pair of eyes. "So...muggles actually live here too?" Where Theodore was from there wasn't a muggle or any of their devices around for miles. As he walked closer, Theodore also felt himself stare at Abbey's home curiously, the house looked so cozy and small. It seemed like it was filled with love and with happiness unlike his large home that always seemed empty and full of mysteries. When two people that Theodore assumed were Abbey's family had come out and embrace her, Theodore felt a sting of jealousy begin to eat at him. His family had never looked that happy to see him, nor did they come to greet him at the door like that. Abbey introdouced him and Theodore greeted the woman in the only way that was taught.

He bowed quickly and stifly before standing back up and saying quietly; "It's a pleasure to meet you." Theodore hoped the formal way he was raised didn't caused the family to dislike him at all, even if he was already bracing himself to be yelled at for being a kin of the Snow family.

Noelle let Peter hand at her hip as Abigail's little friend bowed to her. She smiled gently at him. Too adorable, she thought. The formality of this young lad was really quite sweet in her mind, and chuckled slightly to herself as she remembered how Millard had been at that age. "I'm sure the pleasure is mine, Theodore," she said with a strong French accent, fighting the urge to stick her hand out for a shake. "I'm Noelle Viera, Abigail's adoptive mother," the dirty blonde haired woman said as she scanned her mind for the name Snow.

Yes, it sounded all too familiar. It took a moment to realize exactly who this young Snow was. Their family knew each other quite well. Both of her parents had been Death Eaters, on top of their Quidditch careers. However, Noelle spoke nothing of it. It was not her business, she would however have a word with Abigail at a later time. "Would you two like to come in?" she asked lightly, smiling down at Peter as he nodded his head frantically at Abbey.

Theodore was surprised that she had not lashed out at him. Maybe her family didn't really have that much of a problem with the Snow family as Theodore once thought. Or maybe she was trying to keep quiet so she didn't upset him. When she asked if he and Abbey would like to come inside Theodore nodded his head softly. He wasn't sure what else he could say, he didn't knoe this family well and didn't want to come off rude.

Abigail looked over at Theodore and smiled affectionately at him. She watched as Noelle walked into the house with Peter, leaving the young friends alone together on the front steps of her new home. "Theodore, are you okay?" she asked gently as she placed a hand on his cheek softly. "Noelle loves everyone, just be yourself, they'll like you just as much as I do," she grinned brightly.

"Yeah. I've just never met anyone that friendly before. My parents have never treated me like that...." Theodore took a glance at the house once more before smiling at Abbey softly. Sometimes Theodore wondered if a life without the blood status and money would just suit him better. The people he had just met seemed happier then Theodore had ever seen anyone in his family, not even Alyssa was as friendly and cheery. Theodore leant over and kissed Abbey's cheek softly before he playfully yanked her arm and laughed softly.

"Come on, I wanna see the house." Theodore had never seem such a peaceful home before, it warmed him before he even went inside.

Abbey smiled at Theodore as he basically said that he liked her family. She knew that he would and if she would be kind of upset. She loved Peter and Noelle dearly as well as Theodore. They all had special places in her heart and if they were to dislike each other she would be hurt. As the Slytherin felt her beau's lips on her cheeks they flushed with affection. "Great!" she laughed, "Your tour wont be nearly as long as the one you gave me was." She stuck her tongue out playfully at Theodore before taking the lead and pulling him into her home.

Abbey led Theodore into the front foyer and smiled. She saw a picture of herself, Peter and Noelle all together and smiled. Even though she was in bed and keeled over from being force fed because after exhaustion she really wasn't able to even chew, she loved this picture. It was the first proof that she was part of a family. She looked back at Theodore, and squeezed his hand gently with a bright grin. "Where to first?" she asked him, knowing that Noelle would allow them to basically do what ever right now.

Abbey's house immediantly warmed Theodore. The inside was far more cozy then the outside. It gave off a feeling that Theodore rarely had ever felt. Immediantly Theodore's eyes flew to a picture that had Abbey and her family in it. It was a cute photo, it made the corners of Theo's mouth to curve up into a small smile. It made Theodore want to put pictures of him and his family around the house, which he was pretty sure he hadn't seen much of. The house was also a lot larger then it looked outside.

"Thats good, I don't really like getting lost in people's home. And Um...you should probably show me the rooms I'll be in the most." Theodore somehow felt lost already, and this house wasn't even as big as his was.

Abbey nodded and began giving Theodore a condensed tour of her home :
kitchen
dining room
Living Room
Abbey's bedroom
Theodore's bed room

As they entered her own room, her cheeks began to flush as Abbey saw pictures of herself and Theodore framed, as well as pictures of herself with Willow, Peter, Joceline, Ava, Asher, Noah, Alex and the Glam Squad. She looked over at him and smiled, "Well, this is my room. Not much personality really." She shrugged her shoulders and scanned it once more, catching a slightly larger picture then the rest, that was framed immaculately. It was of a young family, a violet eyed toddler, a violet eyed baby, mother and a brown eyed father. It was the Lurken's, clearly on the day that Abbey was first brought back home. She smiled lovingly at it, before looking at Theodore, a different expression of love crossed her. "Your room next?" she asked him softly.

"Your room seems very fitting for you I suppose." Theodore really couldn't describe the house much. It reminded him of one of those little dream doll houses his sisters used to play with. It was a lot easier to navigate the his house. When Abbey asked if he wanted to see his room next he nodded but muttered softly;

"I could sleep on the kitchen floor, but okay. Show me to my room." Theodore teased/

Abigail rolled her violet eyes playfully at Theodore as he teased her. "I'm sure it wouldn't be too comfortable," she retorted rather simply. She led him to the room next to hers, and swung the door open, and said, "Well here you are Theodore." She leaned against the door way and shrugged her shoulders. "Not much, but.. at least the view is great eh?" She skimmed her violet eyes over to the large window that over looked the back yard, and even caught pieces of the beautifully blue water and sighed comfortably.

Theodore smirked and set his bag down gently on the floor before smiling down at Abbey. "Actually, your house is very cozy. And your family is extremely nice...is's almost surreal." Theodore secretly wondered if Abbey's parents were once like this too. He doubted that her parents and his parents would've gotten along very well. Theodore brought a hand up to scratch the back of his head and chuckled softly, then again his family was different now. "You also really good with children. It's cute.". Theodore held back a comment about Abbey being a good mother, he thought it would be to weird to say a comment like that when they wern't even adults themselves yet.

Theodore walked over to his bed before he dived onto it softly and marveled at how comfy it felt. He had an important question to ask Abbey, but he decided it could wait for a bit. He wanted to hang out with her a little and get her know her just a tad bit more so they'd feel a bit more comfortable. "Come sit with me...." Theodore patted an empty spot next to him.

Abbey smiled as Theodore said that he liked her family, she was glad. When he said that she was really good with children she arched an eye brow softly. "Peter's adorable, I love that little boy to bits," she smiled. She watched his expression as he was trying to hold something back, and she wanted to know what it was, but if he felt that he should keep it to himself, perhaps it was best that way.

Abigail smiled lovingly as she viewed Theodore jump onto his bed. When he told her to come sit with him, she walked towards the bed and sat down comfortably beside him. She wrapped her arms around his waist gently. "I'm glad you came," she said as her temple rested on his shoulder softly, and her eye lids slowly slid over her violet irises.

"I wish I could say the same for my little sisters. But they, are evil." Theodore laughed. He loved his younger siblings to death. But since he was the only boy in the house besides his father things could get complicated sometimes. When Abbey came and sat with him Theodore felt him relax slightly, so far he hadn't screwed things up.

"I'm glad I came too. Your house is pretty interesting, and I've never really seen a muggle till now." Theodore snorted as he reffered to the muggles that lived around Abbey's home. He didn't really care to see one, but it was still interesting to him anyways.

Abigail laughed softly at Theodore's words about his sisters. She doubted that they were evil, but he was the only male in his house hold now that his father was in Azkaban. She smiled at Theodore as he said that he was glad that he came. "Really? Then you're going to love watching television!" she chirped, almost excited that he would be experiencing these things with her for the first time. It would be quite sweet to see his reaction, even if he didn't like it, which seemed like it would be more likely.

[Should we bump to New Years soon?.. I'm not going to be online for a month and goodness knows how much I'll miss then :p]

Theodore blinked a few times in confusion. "Tele...vision?" Theodore cocked his head to the side as he stared at Abbey with a look of utter confusion. He had never heard of this before, perhaps it was one of those muggle inventions that his family never really bothered to invest in. Now he was actually quite curious....

//Lol I can totally imagine his face while watching tv; :blink: , But yeah we can skip ahead to New Years soon. Why arn't you going to be online for a month?//

</B>
DECEMBER 31ST
<i>
</i>

Noelle and Peter had fallen asleep on the couch downstairs while waiting for the ball to drop for the new year to arrive, and as both Theodore and Abigail didn't sleep, they tip toed up stairs, hand in hand, and into the sitting room upstairs. They were curled up against each other, sitting close by the crackling fire, which made Abigail want to drift off into dream land, but she was in strong refusal to that, so she continued to speak to Theodore. On Chirstmas Eve, she had given him a framed photo of the pair from the last Yule Ball, it really wasn't much, but on the back side of the photo she had written a rather personal thank you to him.

<B>"What is going to be your new years resolution?" Abbey asked curiously, as she fiddled with his fingers from the arm that were wrapped around her shoulder.

OOC: Sorry for the major god mod right there.. but I felt it would be nessasary to make it extra adorable

And.. I'm leaving for camp in the muskokas.. which will then bring me on a bush plane to Manitoba :p

"Besides....getting taller?" Theodore teased as he snuggled against Abbey. Although getting taller was a something he really wanted, especially since Alyssa was getting quite a bit taller then him, he had something else in mind. Turning his face to the side he lightly kissed Abbey on the cheek before sitting up a bit. He was extremely nervous about asking Abbey. But he wanted and had to do it before they got into another fight. Turning to fully face Abbey he tuck a strand of her hair before inwardly sighing heavily.

Just as he heard a few fireworks go off into the distance and the room light up in a deep purple colore that vaguely reminded him of her eyes he spoke softly. "Hey Abbey, will you be my girlfriend?" Theodore amazed himself that he hadn't stuttered or forgotten what he wanted to say.

Abbey rolled her eyes playfully at Theodore. "That's exactly what I need. More tall people," she said thinking of the strain her neck had when she looked up to her friends while speaking, or even when she hugged and kissed Theodore. She smiled as she felt his lips softly on her cheek, but her mouth formed a small O in shock at Theodore's question. Her cheeks burned, and her heart rate increased, unable to say anything she glanced over to the clock, as it tocked to midnight. She looked back at Theodore and leaned in softly, pressing her lips against his sweetly.

As their lips slowly broke, Abbey sighed contently and murmured eagerly, "Happy New Years, my boyfriend." She broke into the widest smile she had ever used, as she called Theodore her boyfriend. She giggled into her hand cutely, and bit down on her bottom lip. She was in complete amazement of what had just happened. She was thirteen and had her first boyfriend, who was coincidently her best friend as well. This was just one of the moments in her life she would never forget, and would never want to.

Theodore laughed at Abbey's tall comment, he understood how she felt about being short. Most of the Glam Squad girls were quite tall, while Abbey appeared extremely short to them. "It's kind of embarrassing to have your sister be taller then you....but I like you short. Then you can be considered fun sized!" Theodore teased remembering a joke he had been told by Henri when they were younger. Theodore often didn't get Henri's perverted jokes and it made him seem naive to his friend, but that was in the past and Theodore was pretty sure Henri was making up for his time of being rude to Theo when they were younger.

When Abbey said that she'd be his girlfriend Theodore beamed. He was surprised his first girlfriend had been such a journey to gain. But in the end he assumed it would all be worth it. "Happy New Years my girlfriend..." He muttered lightly before he leant foward and gave Abbey a quick kiss on the lips.

"You don't have any crazy exes do you?" Theodore slightly doubted that Abbey had dated anyone else, but it wouldn't hurt to ask ahead of time.

Abbey's eye brows arched as Theodore called her fun sized. "Okay," she said with confusion. She clearly had never heard that joke, or understood that it could be considered a sexual innuendo, but she was thirteen, she didn't need to know what was funny about perversion. She smiled happily at Theodore as he called her his girlfriend. The sound of those words coming from Theodore sounded perfect, just as they should.

"You don't have any crazy exes do you?" Abigail laughed at this, no she didn't, but it was funny of Theodore to ask. "Well there was the one guy. He's a big biker and a Death Eater. The rest are just Death Eaters in Training, you know," she said, trying her hardest to keep a straight face, but failed and broke into laughter.

"What's a biker?" Theodore asked with his green eyes wide in slight worry. Theodore had never heard that term before and for all he knew it could be something worse then the Dark Lord itself. Plus on top of that this guy was apparantly a Death Eater in training!

Abbey looked at Theodore as he asked her what a biker, with surprise crossing her features. She had never met anyone that didn't know what a biker was, but then again, she was raised in a muggle town. "It's someone that rides a motorcycle. They usually are big, muscular and tattoo'ed," she explained with a shrug. She looked into Theodore's eyes sweetly, and said, "Theodore, I was joking. You're my first boyfriend." She kissed his cheek softly, then looked down at their laced fingers with a small smile. Best summer ever! she thought to herself, her smile only widening at such a thought.

Theodore sighed in relief, not only was he relieved because she had no crazy boyfriends, but he didn't have to wirry about being jealous if he ever came around. Theodore rarely got jealous when it came to most topics. But it had to deal with girls or somthing he cared about a lot his jealous was often the ruin of him. With a small smile Theodore rubbed the back of his head.

"Thats good, I thought I was going to have to kill him. But your my frist girlfriend too....so you don't have to worry either." Theodore said comfortingly.

Abbey looked up at Theodore with pure shock as he mentioned killing her pretend ex-boyfriend. She knew that he was from a family full of Dark Arts enthusiants, hell she was as well, but there was no way that her best.. no her boyfriend, was going to kill somone, not now, not ever. She gave him a slight disaprooving look, even at the thought of such a thing she didn't like. Murder it was an awful thing to do to someone, even if they had done wrong, but she was quite biased on this because her parents had been murdered by the supposive Good Guys. There were only two people that she would ever think of murdering, one being the auror that killed her parents, and another being the man that took over her orphanage and abused her and countless other girls.

Abigail snapped back into reality by Theodore's words and playfully rolled her eyes at him. Having his sister as a best friend gave her knowledge of his track record with girls and it seemed that Isabella really was the only girl that he had feelings for, of course Chaos had gone for her dumb cousin, for a reason she really didn't know. "I wouldn't be worried about any crazy ex girlfriends anyways," she said confidently. She knew that Theodore would tell her should his feelings shift, or anything would happen with any other girl, because they were such good friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back