Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Doxy Wing Core

Julie missed home so much Aiden and she felt a little alone here. Why he go first to shcool? She wanted go with him but she was a little to younger. Julie take a little deep breath and she needed by a new perfume. She looked something sweet and mayby smell strawbery?​

Hamish was out for a walk. Harris had left the house earlier, and Hamish was unconsciously looking for him. He had his hands in his coat pockets, quietly exploring. They hadn't lived here for very long, and he was curious about their new home. Deciding to enlist some help, he approached a girl. "Excuse me, have you seen- well, have I been by here already?" He asked, both a little amused with his wording and hoping Seamus had been here.

Julie was little bisy to looked around and she needed more focus to find the right perfume for shcool but deep down she wanted help him. But mayby when she help then he can try help her to? "I think you walked here to. Are you lost? I can try find help you but can you please help me? I can't choose perfume. Strawbery our lily of the valley?" She asked.

Hamish smiled, pleased that his brother had been by. He raised a brow as the girl asked for help, turning to look to the perfumes she was looking out. "Lily of the valley?" He offered before giving her a small smile. "That one sounds like a pretty perfume."

''Thanky, for your help. I will by for perfume and then i can try find you the right way?'' She walked closer seeler and by new perfume for shcool and then she walked back. ''I'm Julie by the way and you are?'' She asked with her warm smile.

@Hamish Reid

Hamish nodded, waiting for the girl to buy her perfume before coming back. He returned her smile, wondering idly where Seamus was. "I'm Hamish," he offered, holding out his hand.

"I'm Julie! Are you ready go?" She asked the boy.

@Hamish Reid

Seamus had gone out a little before Hamish but he intended to meet him soon. He was heading back in the direction he'd come when he spoted his face. "Hamish!" he called out as he approached. Realising with a start that hamish wasn't alone. "Oh hi," he greeted the girl he was stood with. He realised Hamish was holding out his hand to the girl, so they were probably just introducing themselves. "I'm Seamus," he added telling the girl.

Hamish looked up as his brother appeared, smiling easily and dropping the girls hand. "There you are," he stepped closer, glancing back to the girl. "Found me," he chuckled, enjoying his little joke.

Julie was glad when he find familiar face. That she was voried about him letf him alone magazine. "Julie! So, i left you good hands" Julie shake his hand and let go slowly. "You be okey?" She asked the boy and she wanted go home and left him with Seamus.

@Seamus Reid
@Hamish Reid

Seamus gave a little smile at his brother before looking back at the girl, Julie. He was a little surprised that she seemed to be going already, he wondered if perhaps she was just not interested in being friends with his brother, or not interested in being friends with him while he was around. "He'll be fine," Seamus answered with a tight expression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back