Madeline Kaimarama

🏞️ Adventurous 🌳 Leader 🌳 Dragon enthusiast 🐉
OOC First Name
Jasmine
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Maddy's next rose delivery was to someone she herself considered a friend, and she grinned widely as she spotted her sitting at the Gryffindor table. Maddy plonked down in a seat beside her, and grabbed a piece of toast. She could wolf down her breakfast, chat with Fleur, and deliver her rose, all in one go! How was that for multitasking? "Hey Fleur! how's it going? I have a rose for you!" Maddy beamed expectantly at her friend, pleased for the chance to catch up, then turned to slather her toast in strawberry jam.

Rose had received two roses today, and she was pretty happy about it. She didn't pay a lot of attention to Valentine's day usually, but she had sent a few roses this year. Fleur looked up from her meal when Maddy sat down next to her and she gave the girl a smile. They had bonded over a shared love for dragons, and she quite liked the younger girl. "Hey Maddy, it's going well." She said with a smile. "Really? Nice!" She looked at the girl expectantly. "Give it to me!" She said with a laugh after a moment of watching her smear jam on her toast.

Maddy gave Fleur a mischievous grin, happy to tease her a little by withholding the rose while she prepared her breakfast. "Glad to hear it! I'm going good too, this is so exciting!" She pulled her basket up onto her lap and rummaged in it until she found the note to go with Fleur's rose. She presented them both, waving the rose in the air before handing it to Fleur. "Here you go!"

Fleur!

Thanks for being an awesome teammate and all your hard work in practices and games!

GO GO GRYFFINDOR!
Love LIZZIE!

Fleur smiled as the girl finally handed her a yellow rose, and took it from her eagerly. "Are you having fun with deliveries?" She asked her as she unfolded the note and started to read it. It was a note from her captain, and it was a really nice gesture. Fleur liked being part of the team, and Lizzie was someone she admired. "Have you gotten any yet?" She asked the girl.

Maddy grinned and nodded. "Yeah! It's so much fun!" She loved exploring the castle at any time, but exploring with the additional aim of giving people things to make them happy was an added bonus. "No, I haven't had any yet, but I did get started pretty early. I'm guessing the people who deliver roses will be the hardest to find."

Fleur smiled. "I never tried it, always seemed like a lot of work to find all the people." She said with a shrug. Fleur nodded when the girl said she hadn't gotten any yet, then nudged her encouragingly. "I'm sure you'll get some." She said, smiling. "Maybe even pink." She teased, knowing the girl was way too young to be interested in that.

Maddy shrugged happily. "It is a lot of work, but it's a lot of fun too. It's like a quest." She enjoyed thinking of it in those fictionalised terms, and it seemed like something Sebastian would enjoy, when she told him about this. She took a bite of her toast, and nearly spit it out again at Fleur's next comment. Instead, she swallowed hastily. "What? No! Ewwww! I don't want any gross pink roses, that's gross." It was making Maddy uncomfortable even to have to deliver pink roses, let alone red ones, and Fleur was really not helping.

Fleur nodded as Maddy said she liked delivering roses because it was a bit like a quest. She had always loved adventure stories, so she could see the appeal of that. She just thought delivering flowers to people would be a rather repetitive and boring quest, but she didn't say so to the younger girl. Fleur burst out laughing at the girl's reaction to her comment. "Are you suuure?" She added, teasing her more even as she was laughing. She was reminded of her own younger sisters, as she enjoyed teasing them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back