Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
Andrea

Andrea would never admit it, but she was especially looking forward to All Saints' Eve. It was always pretty nice at home, when the whole family got together, dressed in their most sophisticated outfits and masks, and behaved quite uncharacteristically. It was one of the rare evenings when their family really laughed and didn't try to scratch each other's eyes. Andrea and her brother usually tried to practice magic without anyone knowing. This year was different. This year she was in Hogwarts, Daniel in Durmstrang. It is a pity when one of the family members was not here, it would be asier to talk to one another and have fun at this wonderful event. . There were many people worth spending time with, but she hoped one day she would find one of her best friends or girlfriends to hang out with.

The parents had sent their daughter a costume very similar to her annual outfit. It was a blue dress with white curls and a hem and hooded skirt - She was trying to emulate her character from the game of trhones and she thought she had succeeded. It was not easy to color hair with magic. She had a black dragon in her hand that reminded one of the cartoon how to tame the dragon. It was a favorite cartoon of all the others. Andrea didn't know herself in the mirror. A little remorse accompanied her, with great joy she went to the great hall ... However, one evening it would be nice.

The Great Hall did not disappoint her. It was embellished with proper fit, and dark. Andrea was aware that when she arrived a little early, only a few people - most of them first-born - could be noticed. The third was the boy she saw in the hall, dressed in an incomprehensible and strange costume that was even quite scary. Andrea did not recognize her, but heard a conversation coming closer, but she did not hurry to intervene. Andrea walked closer to the table to munch on all sorts of delicacies.

Ajaccio had been to a whole host of halloween celebrations, but he had never actually been to one at a school. So he’d come dressed a little down, in a costume that was for him, exceedingly easy. A skater boy. He wore his usual snapback pushing the wild curls away from his face as the hat flattened them, and he wore loose fitting jeans, a band t-shirt and had his skateboard with him. He wanted to ride it around the room, but he figured that would be more likely to get him into trouble. So he knew it was better to not do that. He was happily wandering around the room, he spotted Nicole who was dressed as some kind of fairly and he spotted a few of the other people that he knew. It was a little trickier to figure out who they were with costumes on, but it was fun. This was cool. Hogwarts was proving to be cool in other ways, and perhaps a lot of the schools he’d been to had had the same sort of things to them, the same sort of events, he’d just never been around long enough to get invited. He eventually spotted a girl, definitely in his year group who was dressed as a muggle character, ”The dragon lady!” Ajax said as he walked over, ”That’s a cool costume, where did you get it? I’m Ajaccio, but everyone calls me Ajax,” he introduced holding a hand out to her with a wide grin.

The blonde chuckled. She had no idea anyone liked her costume. It was a nice feeling when someone called her a dragon girl. ''Hey!'' She smiled to the boy and listened to him and a little blush appeared on her cheeks. She was holding her dragon's suit. ''Thanky, you to have a cool costume. I asked my dad to send me from Tasmania. Nice to meet you Ajax, my name is Andrea, but you can call me Andy!'' Andy smiled lightly at the boy. She had not yet chosen a table to eat something to delicious.

Ajax shook his head, ”My costume is so uncool next to yours, I basically just wore clothes I already own,” the boy laughed playfully, clearly not upset about the lack of effort that he had put into it. ”Are you from Tasmania then?” the boy asked Andrea, Andy with a friendly tone. He was quite naturally curious about where people were from. Having so much of his time pretty much everywhere the ravenclaw liked asking people about where they were from. ”You’re not ravenclaw right?” Ajax added, curious as to if Andy was in the same house as him, but somewhat assuming she wasn’t since he hadn’t seen that much of her.

The girl smiled at the boy, though he ignored what he said about the meaning of the costume. ''Above all, enjoy the hallowen today'' Andy smiled to the boy and hoped he feal a little better. ''Yes and you?'' Andy felt a bit uncomfortable talking to someone because she had never met someone before. I'm Hufflepuff, and you are from Ravenclaw?'' She asked with a smile.

Ajaccio smiled at her, nodding excitedly in agreement, "Definitely," Ajax agreed before giving a little shrug, "I was born in New Zealand, but I travelled a lot with my father. I spent a week mountain biking in Tasmania some years back," Ajax told her happily before grinning widely. "I am! I like it, how do you find Hufflepuff?" the boy asked before looking out at all of the people who were dancing, "Say Andy, can I interest you in a dance? It could be fun," Ajax asked with an excited grin, really hoping that she would want to dance. he knew it was a little forward and maybe she wasn't much of a dancer but it could still be a little fun.

Andy feal relief becouse boy says to this words. "That so cool, travel with your father. My father is Auror but we also with my family truffle breeder and then we sold Tasmania!"She sayd with the proud words and smiled to the boy and then talking again. "I like to Hufflepuff, it was surprise to me!" She smiled with the boy. Then she hear about dancing, that was so nice and she was also forgot dancing moves "Yes, i would be love to dancing with you!" Andy smiling the boy and later she take her dragon toy and take her the place in table.

Ajaccio smiled at her, "An Auror?! That must be so cool!" The ravenclaw didn't know what truffles were but it was still pretty cool, regardless. He nodded when she said she liked hufflepuff and that it was a surprise to her, "What did you expect?" he couldn't help but ask in regards to her sorting. Before grinning easily at her. He moved her dragon and placed it upon his skateboard on a nearby chair and then rushed out to the dancefloor, waving excited to her to come and join her on the dance floor, he was already having dancing, jumping around with a wide grin on his features and the snapback firmly on his head despite the wild curls the it held underneath it. "Come on Andy!"

The girl wanted to let her drink, but she could definitely wait and then later drink. ''Yes!'' Her dad was an amazing man with his great willpower. He was able to cope with his work and his calls, and he was able to trade with his whole family. ''I wanted so much Slytherin!''Andy honestly cooled the raven boy and a small sigh sounded to himself. She was very keen to be in Slytherin. ''I'm coming!'' Leaving her belongings in front of an unknown fate, the girl ran after the boy and wanted to dance properly. Her brother would definitely have enjoyed this school halloween party. Hopefully, the girl danced well and she really tried to dance elegantly and nicely as much as she was a teacher.

Ajaccio was a little curious when she said she wanted slytherin, ”Why Slytherin?” the ravenclaw couldn’t help but ask, wanting to learn more about her and why she had wanted a different house. But she followed him out to the dance floor. He was dancing around easily enjoying himself and enjoying dancing and now dancing with her. It was noticeably their different styles of dancing, his was excitable with a lot of jumping and moving around, where hers was much nicer and more elegant. It seemed to be to him, quite a funny contrast. ”Did you go to school before Hogwarts?” he asked with a curious expression wondering if she danced like this because of previous experience. He knew that not all schools had dances and not all magical kids went to school but he was nonetheless curious either way.

From the boy's side came a pretty good question about the tower the girl wanted to be in, but then came the counter-question Andy wanted to ask. ''Why you wanted be a Ravenclaw?'' She asked with ask the boy to understand his answer. Probably because she liked being in Sliden and her mom was in the very tower Andy wanted. ''I think no and you?'' Sure, she could tell she went to the nursery, but was it that important. The girl enjoyed the evening but hopefully she danced well and did not shame herself with her bad dancing. ''I hope, i'm not bad dancer!'' She asked boy and hoped he says good words to her.

Ajax laughed lightly when she returned the question, "I didn't have a house in mind, I didn't want anywhere, I ended up in Ravenclaw," he told her, he was very happy about his placement, thinking he would do best there rather than anywhere else. He thought the houses was more than a little silly, but he'd play along. "I did! I went to lots of schools all over the place," Ajaccio shook his head at her, "I don't think anyone's bad at dancing, people just dance different," he was still dancing rather erratically, but he didn't think his style was any better than hers, or vice versa. "Dance how you want!" he did appreciate that the music was upbeat and fast, made his style of dancing a lot easier. "I LOVE halloween!" he exclaimed excitedly, he hadn't expected to have this much fun, but he was certainly having it.

"That a realy good answer. My mom was Slytherin house and i wanted to go this place, but i think sorting hat know better!" She answered the boy and listened next what elso he says. Andy was dancing and she have with him lot of fun together. Mayby she make some mistake to dancing flore. Andy smiled to the boy when he says about shcool. "That good! How about your favorit subject in shcool? I love so much charms!" She asked the boy and realy wanted know him a little better. "You are right!" Andy smiled and then again soon looking table with food. "Thanky!" She smiled the boy, becouse he undersrand her and nothing to say bad things to her. "Me to! Can i see you next time after halloween?" She asked becouse Andy wanted know, maybe Ajax and Andy can be good friends if he wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back