Drage Herrogard 6

Valcan Drage

Dark Arts practitioner | Avid reader

OOC First Name
Amanda
Wand
Olivewood 17 3/4'', core of Runespoor Fang
Valcan sighed as he paced the gigantic library that was situated near the middle of the fortress, the bookcases spiraling to the ceiling and filled with countless volumes of lore and history, both ancient and modern.

Things were not working out as planned, but this summer, he didn't feel like doing much about it. Playing with the brim of his hat, he waited for Tristan to show up. He had seen neither his son or his grandson for a few months. He had recieved knowledge that Sophia would not be returning with Sammael after all.

And he had gone to the Bennett Household, as the school break was over. Estrella was not there, and she was not at school. Rather, he had found out that she was staying with a friend. He had been speculating over a lot of things the last couple of days.

Tristan apparated to the giant library, his appearance changed somewhat. Being a wanted man caused you to make some sacrifices, and that included his hair. He had chopped most of it off, the stubble that usually adorned his pale face totally shaved. He held his head higher, his clothing of a finer quality. At first glance, one could not recognize him, although it didn't take much after that.

His cold gaze was set on his father. "You wished to see me?"

Valcan nodded, looking at his son. "You've cut off your mane," he said pointedly. "It looks good. Clean, for once." He had argued with his son all throughout his school years to cut his hair short, one battle that he had definitely not won.

He refrained from asking his son where he had been, for he knew know that asking such questions would yield no answers. "And how is Erik?"

"He's doing well," Tristan replied pointedly. "He's just begun crawling. Got a hold of my wand once too, but there really was no damage. He simply broke a lamp."

He turned his gaze back to his father, his expression hardening. "What did you call me here for?" He seriously doubted that it was to talk about his son.

"Oh, come now, Tristan," Valcan said, grinning, "You can't even stand the fact that I might want to have a little chat?"

His expression turned cold, however, as he saw his son's adamant gaze. "Fine. I wish to talk about the issue of the girls." He sighed. "Sophia is going to be staying with a friend, and it appears that Estrella is also. With a certain Kale Thomas."

He paced as he talked. "I have come to the conclusion of this; they get one year. One year to themselves free of anything and our cause." He turned back to Tristan, trying to figure out what he thought of it. "But one year, and only one," he repeated himself. "Next summer, it will be different."

"Alright," Tristan said, not really up to chasing after a bunch of girls anyway. His expression was cold and flat, his eyes icy. He moved over to a small desk that had positioned in the room, wrote a quick letter, and sent it off. "I know the boy's mother, the situation is going to be much better if I come in peace."

An owl swooped down from the sky, dropping Nancy's letter adressed to Tristan into the mailbox.
Tristan,
Estrella has arrived to our home safely, and will be taken care of. She seems to be adjusting fine. I think you should visit sometime soon, it would be nice to catch up. I hope all is well.
Take care,
-Nancy

Tristan hastily sent a letter back, sending it off with the owl.

A letter dropped into the inbox once more.
Tristan,
I think bringing your son would be a great idea, it wouldn't be any trouble at all. Anytime this week in the afternoon would be great, any day would work. That is up to what works best for you.
Sincerely,
-Nancy

Tristan sent a hasty reply, eager to see his daughter and relay information.

The snowy owl swooped down and dropped another letter into the mailbox.
Tristan,
That sounds like a great plan, I will be sure to keep it a secret. I'm looking forward to catching up with you, have a safe trip!
Take care,
Nancy

Tristan folded the letter and put it in his pocket, and with a nod to his father he disapparated from Drage Herrogard, knowing what was to be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back