Drage Herrogard 3

"Yeah, right," Tristan snorted, glaring at Sammael as he moved back, his eyes flaring angrily. "You can assume, cousin. But I would not disrespect you like that."

"After 18 years of marriage, I know Morgase's scent Tristan. You may think you are good at lying, but you cannot lie to me. I see it in your eyes Tristan."<i></i>

((rofl you said my name A LOT in that last one.. haha))

Tristan raised his eyebrow. "And you think that you are breaking my resolve. You are not. I would not disrespect you like that, I repeat." He grinned darkly. "And don't even try leglimency with me."

((If two is considered a lot, than yes, I did. I was not entirely paying attention to what I was typing and how it fit together.))

"I know better than to try Legilimency on you, cousin. And I do not believe for a minute that you would not disrespect me like that. You are not exactly a man of morals Tristan."

"You two are ridiculous," Brunhilde scoffed, glaring at the both of them. "Can either of you stop fighting for one minute?" She strolled out of the room with Erik in her arms, anticipating a fight.

"And must I remind you, Sammael, that we both have the Dark Mark on our arms? It's a little late for morality." He glared down Sammael, not really caring if he was going to get into a fight. But he wasn't going to let his cousin get the one-up on him.

Sammael snarled at Brunhilde as she left. Tristan was sleeping with his wife, he considered that reason enough to fight.

Turning back to Tristan, he glared at his cousin for a few moments before causing Tristan's clothes to erupt into violent flames.

Tristan roared in anger as his clothes erupted into flames, and he figured that that was enough reason to attack Sammael. His anger erupted violently, an unseen force slamming into Sammael.. The chandelier ahead shattered into a thousand pieces above him.

Swearing loudly, he pointed his wand at his clothing, yelling "Aguamenti!" he attempted to douse the flames from his clothes.

Sammael quickly drew his wand and pointed it at the glass shards, which immediately because suspended. He gave Tristan an evil smirk as he held the glass above the two of them, allowing the flames on his cousin to be put out. "You should have known better than to stab me in the back like that Tristan."

"Stab you in the back, Sammael?" Tristan snarled, "And yet again, you make stupid assumptions." He allowed his anger to swell, and blasted a chair out of his way, glaring at Sammael.

((okay fixed))

((All right, thank you.))

Sammael chucked, glaring loathingly at Tristan as he continued to hold the glass shards in the air. "Call it an assumption all you want, I know that smell, and you have had a thing for Morgase for quite some time." Quite suddenly the shards from the chandelier moved and began to fall in a shower around Tristan.

"Protego Totalum!" Tristan snarled and waving his wand, creating a barrier around himself. "Locomoter shards!" he bellowed, moving them quickly at Sammael.

Sammael flourished his wand and stopped the shards, smirking at Tristan's need for verbal spells. The shards, which were now hanging between the two, suddenly lit fire and began to move in a cyclone pattern.

((holy sh1t fire glass.. rofl))

Tristan jumped out of the way, pointing his wand at Sammael. Going to be tricky, huh? Deprimo, he thought, the spell erupting from his wand and towards Sammael. His cousin wasn't the only one who could use nonverbal spells.

"What in the hell is going on here?" Valcan hissed coldly as he walked into the room, his anger emanating and overenveloping all the hostility in the room. He eyed his ruined chandelier. "SPEAK!"

Spotting the bolt of light from Tristan's wand Sammael sidestepped. He was about to send the flaming glass shards toward Tristan when Valcan came in. Sammael froze, the glass shards falling to the ground, no longer on fire.

Tristan roared in anger. "EXPULSO!" he bellowed, directing the spell towards Sammael and ignoring his father.

Angrily, Valcan stopped Tristan's spell before it could hit Sammael. "You speak when I say SPEAK!" he repeated in rage, shaking in his anger.

Sammael was shaking with rage as he stared at Valcan, debating what to say. "Tristan and I have a bit of a...disagreement of sorts."

((What would Sammael call Valcan?))

"Of what sort?" Valcan snarled. "I would hardly say that a disagreement is worth the destruction of my study."

"Well, Tristan happens to be wearing Morgase's scent on him," Sammael said through gritted teeth. "I believe he has been not only staying with her, but seeing her as of late." He shot his cousin a dirty, fierce look before looking back to Valcan. "Tristan, disagrees with my beliefs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back