Tristan Drage

Missing

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Tristan apparated to his room in Drage Herrogard, sitting down on his bed. He could not stop thinking about Morgase, and his expression was zoned as he cleaned up the shards of glass in his room with his wand. Some objects he threw away, others he repaired.

He was so lost in another world that he jumped slightly when another person entered his room.

Valcan strolled into his son's room with a confident air, quite bored of sitting around. He smirked as he noticed that his sun was back.

"It's great that you're finally cleaning this up, but where have you been, my son?" He smiled grimly. "No need for the mystery you so prefer to shroud yourself in."

"I've been around," Tristan replied gruffly, not wishing to reveal the personal details of his life to his father. He knew that he was ignoring what his father had said, but who cared? He was 42, for Merlin's sake.

Valcan's nostrils flared in irritation, and his eyes flared, but his anger dissipated quickly. Something as trivial as this was not worth getting angry for. His oldest son had always been the black sheep, and was coming to accept it.

He paced around the room, crushing a piece of glass from a lamp beneath his foot. "My my, how long has it been? It doesn't seem that you've used your power for quite a long time. You've become quite sloppy, if I may say so myself."

He stepped towards his son, and any onlookers wouldn't have thought that they were both so tall in comparison, but in reality both of them were edging towards seven feet tall, their forms huge and much the same.

"Well, I haven't had much use for it," Tristan replied discreetly. "Not until recently. I had to turn off my kid's powers, but that's pretty much it." He thought for a moment. "And I got into a little spat with Ravus."

He smirked. "He got pretty angry when his lungs and eyeballs were suddenly constricted."

"I suppose that would," Valcan replied, smirking, "But regular use of your power, even if little, keeps you trained and healthy." He looked at Tristan, and speculated, "Both you and Sammael should use the training room; you're both a little rusty."

"I will eventually," Tristan replied, his voice drifting. "It might help to be able to kick some ass again. Especially with the Ministry lurking around."

Almost as if on cue, Brunhilde wandered into the room, her eyes narrowed. "The Ministry is not simply lurking around, Tristan," she stated coldly. "They've already been hunting for you."

She smiled at her father. "I guess your trip to New Zealand has arrived, Father."

"Whatever do you mean?" Valcan inquired with interest, raising an eyebrow.

Brunhilde smirked as she paced, gazing amusedly at her brother. "It seems that a certain Deidre Zeller of the Auror Office has been comissioned to hunt you down, Bror." She turned to her father, her eyes still icy. "And she's requesting a meeting with you, father. About the whereabouts of your son, and for any helpful information to her cause. I've scheduled it for tomorrow morning, if that's alright with you, of course."

"Vidunderlig!" Valcan exclaimed, a smile spreading across his thin lips. "Tomorrow morning works just fine. And, Brunhilde, would I be able to speak with any of the Educational Offices also?"

Brunhilde smirked. "Father, I believe that you might actually have to talk directly with people at the school. But I am still unsure."

She smiled broadly, her gaze icy. "Where is Sammael? As we work in the same office, he should probably be present. Helping with the translation and all." She laughed. "Oh, to Deidre's knowledge, you know only scattered English and prefer to speak Norwegian."

Tristan's expression became grim as he listened to what Brunhilde was saying. If the Ministry was desperate enough to ask his father for information about him, then he had better tread carefully.

Crossing his arms, he looked sideways at Brunhilde. "So who is this Deidre? Some young auror? She'll be easy to shake off the trail. Young, and impudent." He smirked.

About a month passed slowly in Drage Herrogard. The meeting, apparently, had gone well, with the young auror left scratching her head. That was what he had been told, anyways.

Tristan was sitting in the study once more when yet another letter was dropped into his lap. He had continued going to see Morgase, and supposed the letter was from her, and he ripped it open eagerly.

But the letter was not from Morgase. His jaw dropped as he read it.

Tristan,
I know it is early but I had your son the other night.  Please meet me in the Hog's Head at 8 o clock tonight.  I wish to speak to you.
Sincerely,
Lissandra

His kid had been born? But the baby still had two months to go! Fearing the worst, he threw on his overcoat, and disapparated. It was nearly 8 o clock, and it wouldn't matter much if he arrived early. This was a matter of the utmost urgence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back