drage etc.

Elizabeth Malfoy

Liz wandered through the halls until she finally reached Valcan's study.

She needed to talk to him about several things.

Liz knocked on the door, and waited for a response.

"Come in," Valcan announced gruffly, snapping his book shut.

Liz walked in smiling, with a twinkle of worry in her eyes. "Do you have a couple minutes? I have a couple things I'd like to ask you about."

"I don't mind. I have all the time in the world. Take a seat, if you wish." Valcan said calmly, wondering what was troubling Elizabeth.

Liz nodded and took a seat.

"The first thing is... I would like to learn how to cast some of the darker spells available. The base knowledge of dark magic, I mean. I doubt I'm powerful enough to cast the stronger curses at this point."

She paused, taking in a breath. "The second... I have some sort of power I believe. When I was held captive with Estrella the first time, I managed to throw off the cruciatus curse after a period of time. This is going to sound like a bizarre request, but I'd like to learn how to develop this power. I believe practice may be the only way... so I was wondering if several times a week you'd be willing to cast it on me so I have the chance to develop the power I have."

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
Liz nodded and took a seat.

"The first thing is... I would like to learn how to cast some of the darker spells available. The base knowledge of dark magic, I mean. I doubt I'm powerful enough to cast the stronger curses at this point."

She paused, taking in a breath. "The second... I have some sort of power I believe. When I was held captive with Estrella the first time, I managed to throw off the cruciatus curse after a period of time. This is going to sound like a bizarre request, but I'd like to learn how to develop this power. I believe practice may be the only way... so I was wondering if several times a week you'd be willing to cast it on me so I have the chance to develop the power I have."
"In time, you will be able to learn all of the dark spells that you desire," Valcan said, nodding his head in agreement to the first inquiry.

"But are you serious? The cruciatus curse? Are you sure of it?" No one had told him of this before.

Liz nodded. "It may just be pain in general, but it became evident when my grandfather had me under it... I was so mad, and Vladmir was trying to hurt Estrella. I won't deny the Gryffindor loyalty in me. So I tried to help her... and in doing so threw off the curse. I know that honing the skill would be painful, but in the end it would be worth it."

Valcan mused the possibility of it for a moment. "It isn't impossible. And I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it out. But you have to understand, I wouldn't find the incentive to really hurt you with the cruciatus curse. I'm going to start off small with it."

"And it might be a good idea not to publicize any abilities that you might have," Valcan warned her, thinking of the other death eaters.

((argh, I have to go. txt me! :p ))

Liz nodded. "The only person I would consider mentioning it to is Garett." she paused "Up for a practice session now?"

((okay my lovely old man who takes small children under his wing ;P ))

"Fine," Valcan said, whipping out his wand before she could stay another word, pointing it at Elizabeth and muttering simply, "Crucio." He detested using the particular spell, as it was used too much, but it didn't mean that his curses were any less painful.

((I'm friggin awesome and you know it!!!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back