Dozing Off...

"Your a pureblood?" She asked surprised, but suddenly realised she sounded a bit rude. "You would be the first i have met." She stated absently, not that it really mattered, but no wonder it was stranger for him to hear this stuff. "And its no problem, i enjoy answering questions. Well i try anyway." She laughed at her last failed attempt.

"Yep. I come from one of the biggest pureblood families in the Wizarding world." Theodore shrugged his shoulders. He had to secretly admit that he liked being pureblood over anything. It made him feel powerful and superior. Even when he wasn't. Theodore also admitted that he thought it was dumb that his family was so strict on who he could marry of be seen with in public. He was just a kid...so why did it matter?

"My family is so strict on who I'm with all the time. My fathers demands that I keep to myself. but I never listen anyways." Theodore grinned.

Taylor thought about what it would be like in her head as Theodore spoke. Her Dad was a pureblood, he was shunned by his parents for marrying Taylors Mum, who was only a half blood. "My Dad is a pureblood." Taylor said absently. "Is it hard? You know, with having strict rules. Are your parents going to make you marry someone pureblood as well?" Her Dad had told her all about the pressure and how he had loved her Mum too much to listen to his parents. Her Mum and Dad werent together now, but that was a long painful story. Taylor shook her head and looked back at Theo for his answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back