OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Allison had been enjoying her break. It was such a relief to be close to Thomas again, especially as the due date drew nearer. She'd been feeling especially ill today, but hadn't said anything. She was cramping horribly, and it just seemed to keep getting worse. Allison didn't even realize what it was, not until suddenly she was standing in a puddle. Trying not to panic, Allison hobbled to the doorway of Thomas' music room, putting a hand on the frame to steady herself while the other clutched at her stomach. "Thomas!" She squeaked, looking to the man with wide eyes. "Thomas, it's time," She whimpered, almost buckling under the next contraction.

Today was a day off for Thomas to be able to be with Allison especially now that the baby is due. He sat in his studio but tried to play quietly as Thomas could see that Allison wasn't feeling very well. The door was not closed to hear her call. Thomas suddenly stopped playing and wrote down the notes that had just been played, then he heard Allison's voice and looked up at her as the words it's time came out and briefly panicked. He put the guitar down on the floor, then quickly walked over to Allison and took her hand, which she was holding on her stomach. "Yes, calm down. Breathing. Everything will be okay. Come sit on the couch. I will quickly get the necessary things, then we will go to the hospital.'' he said in a calm voice, although he was very worried inside, but he tried not to show Allison from it.

Allison whimpered as Thomas took her hand, but let him lead her to the couch, lowering herself down. Allison usually had a high pain tolerance, but this was intense. She focused on her breathing, tears in her eyes. She knew in the back of her mind that this was worth it, but in that moment she was sure she would never do this again. One pregnancy, two babies, that was certainly more than enough for them, right?

Thomas was worried, but Allison didn't show it because she needed him to be strong. He breathed with her because they had both taken prenatal courses. Very soon he became the father of two children. Will that be enough? Maybe time will tell. ''Are you ready? I told your dad we're going to the hospital.'' he said then gave her a hand to help her up from the couch.

Allison was trying to focus on her breathing, taking Thomas' hand and allowing him to help her up from the couch. "Ready as I'll ever be," She tried to sound flippant, but ended up whimpering with the pain, leaning heavily against him. "Do you have everything?" She asked, trying to focus on the minor things to help distract her.

Thomas is attentive and gentle to Allison, helping her up from the sofa, holding her hand and elbow. "Okay, I'll be by your side," he said, kissing her on the right cheek. She is not going to experience something like that again, because she saw how much it hurts her. ''Yes, I have everything. Don't worry.'' he tried to calm her all the way to the dachshund he had called to take her to the hospital.

After six hours of suffering, Allison gave birth to two adorable boys. Thomas was by her side all this time and heard the first screams of his sons. He was amazed that he was now the father of two sons. When the doctor put both babies on Allison's chest, Thomas cried out of happiness. He was next to the woman he loved and together with her he will be able to raise these two adorable babies. "They're beautiful. Just like their mother.'' he said kissing Allison on the forehead.

Everything seemed to pass in a blur. Allison was exhausted, in pain. She collapsed back onto the bed, barely able to keep her eyes open. She sighed softly, bringing a hand up to press against the twins, holding them close. "Thomas," She breathed, reaching for his hand blindly.

The boys were taken after a moment, and she fell asleep almost immediately after. It was evening again when she woke up. Allison yawned, sitting up and looking around groggily. The room was dark, with a figure curled up on the couch by the window. She rubbed her eyes. "Thomas?" She murmured, thinking that must be him sleeping nearby.

He was by Alison's side the whole time, as he had promised to be by her side throughout the birth. When she reached for her hand, Thomas offered it as proof that he was here and wasn't going away. ''I'm here.'' he said kissing her forehead.

Thomas was sitting in the room on the couch and studying because he had to finish some work for school, so it wouldn't be possible later. However, fatigue prevailed and he soon collapsed on the couch. In his sleep, he thought he heard Allison's voice and thought it was a dream, and he was getting even more comfortable, but then he realized it wasn't a dream. Thomas opened eyes and looked towards the bed. ''Yes!? '' he said, then got up from the couch, walking closer to the bed. "Did you sleep well?"

Allison was still tired, but she scooted over in the bed, twisting to lay on her side and patting the bed. "Lay down with me," She murmured, knowing she'd probably pass out quickly. "Are the boys okay?" She asked, struggling to stay awake. She hurt all over, but she was trying to work past it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back