Doodles

Danielle Warbeck

OOC First Name
James {Main}
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Danielle sat at the base of a Oak Tree, in the Courtyard. She hasd sent a note to a boy, named George Bojinov. It was passed to him when the walked passed each other in a corridor. It Read:

Note said:
Hi George!

Now, I know this is really random but would you mind meeting me at the Courtyard, at 9:45 AM tomorrow? I figure we never TRULY met, your a friend of my boyfriend, Ryan Moon, So I figure We should meet up, and try to be friends. Anyways, I'm rambling now, so just meet me at the base of the big oak tree! Thanks.

Danielle.

Smiling she checked her watch. 9:40 AM. He should be here any moment. Danielle thought. I do hope he shows up, and doesn't blow me over. Its common courtesy, to do this. Even if we don't end up friends, at least we can say we tried. Danielle grabbed her note book and started doodling a doodle. As she drew this she only thought of Ryan.

George practically ran down the Great Staircase on his way to the Courtyard. He didn't want to be late for his meeting with Danielle, whatever it was about. She was Ryan's girlfriend, he had told him about her, and she seemed a nice girl the few times he had met her. They had never had any close contact as a conversation though, and George was mildly excited by what would occur. Though he would be content only with a conversation - he liked to find new friends, but he needed some time to think the person over before deciding if he or she would be his friend.
It was a splendid idea, according to him. He supposed it was her who had wanted this meeting, and not Ryan just making her do it. He had experienced a forced friendship once and didn't want to do it again. The way the note had been delivered to him, and the jest of the note itself, was quite reassuring though. By George's opinion, only a girl could organize this.
He saw her sitting on the base of the Oak tree, drawing something. It seemed to be a doodle - no doubt to Ryan. Thinking of his ex-girlfriend, it made him feel a bit strange, but he put that feeling away and tried to look happy and to smile. " Hey. " he called out to her, hoping that he hadn't distracted her too much from her drawing.

Smiling she kept on doodling. All she really did was add some hearts, and signs that said, 'Ryan + Danielle 4Ever' Laughing, she wondered if she should give this to Ryan. I Guess I could. She tilted her head. But I don't think I will, he already knows i love him, what would be the point? I would look like a dork. And whilst thinking, she didn't even Realize her kitten, Cali, had appeared right on top of her legs. "Oh my gosh! Where did you come from?" She sat, Grabbing Cali. She held her softly, and laughed at her. "I should have called you, Escapee! How did you break out of my room? Oh whatever, I can't bring you back now. Just - don't go far." She laughed letting her go, but she didn't want to go far, she just sat next to Danielle, with her head on Danielle's leg. Danielle went back to her doodle. Upon hearing a voice Danielle shut her notpad, automatically, no doubt knowing it was George. Looking up, she said, "Hey! How are you?" But before he could answer Danielle said, "Oh - and don't worry about my Kitten. She made her way here somehow!" She sat patting her kitten softly on the head. "Why don't you sit down?"

She said many things at once and that startled George a bit, but he was kinda used to that sort of behavior. He smiled and seated himself next to her, taking a brief look at her cat. " He's cute. " he commented. How he loved cats! His own siamese cat was somewhere in his room, possibly chewing on his trunk or something like that - he always liked to do that. " Oh, I'm fine. How about you? " he asked, trying to be polite, as he always was when he met new people.

She sighed when she finished talking, as she had said a lot. She threw her hair back, and grinned towards George. "Thanks, I just got her." Smiling, she pet her kitten softly, it purred, happily. "Would you like to hold her?" Danielle, laughed, gesturing toward her. She wouldn't mind really, her kitten was accustomed to meeting new people, and surprisingly - Cali liked it! Danielle, ran her hand threw her hair, until she liked it, she then patted her kitten's head again. "I'm doing awesome! It really great to see you!" Danielle laughed happily. It was great to see George.</COLOR></FONT>
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="Black">

Users who are viewing this thread

Back